[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA=sexist shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
so this is my third day in USA and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as fag and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in a multinational society, you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 2015 for gods sake.

Even your girls are fucking sexist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went running.
I dont get it, women usually liked me when I was in Argentina...

Fuck off America, I cant wait to go back to Argentina.
And my honest opinion to other foreigners is to avoid that place.
>>
>>51981461
did they call you nigger?
>>
>>51981484
No, just faggot, and weirdo.
>>
Lmao
Anon please...
>>
File: SlimJesus_YouTube.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
SlimJesus_YouTube.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>51981461

>its 2015

LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR

On another note, if you cant handle the banter, get the fuck out
>>
>>51981502
Stop being gay and weird then?
>>
>>51981532
All I did was walk up to them, and started asking them questions.
>>
lol faggot
>>
File: 1447370153494.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447370153494.png
33 KB, 400x400
>>
>>51981502
What do you look like?
How do you dress?
When i was in the US the only times people talked to me about my looks was to tell me how cool my tshirt is, feelsgoodman, only country where i've received random compliments

Also, define "approaching" women? You must be doing something to creep them out
>>
File: sage advice.jpg (63 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
sage advice.jpg
63 KB, 604x453
>>
>>51981461
Where you from originally?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.