[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should Swedes be genocided?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WGlHntq.webm (469 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
WGlHntq.webm
469 KB, 300x182
should Swedes be genocided?
>>
>>51978387
I brought that gif to 4chan awhile ago after I found the Norwegian reality show it's from on YouTube
>>
already happening
>>
why's the instructor the only one wearing ear protectors?
>>
It's inevitable.
>>
>>51978692
Its a danish comedy reality show with gays from Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Somehow people always manage to fuck up these nationalities.
>>
>>51978880
Yeah soz mate, saw the red and thought off the great, expansive country of Norway. Fucking Danes.
>>
>>51978387
they are doing it to themselves anyways so there is no need to intervene
>>
File: 1449731673329.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1449731673329.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>51978387
>webm

Thanks for the upgrade
>>
>>51978965
don't say that, they made a funny show and sweden regularly get the blame so gg Denmark

it's a little concerning that they make a show with the purpose of ridiculing gays tho, and instead people laugh at us regular scandis
>>
>>51978387
They tried to look for something black that would make them rich like Norway.
But instead of oil they found niggers.
>>
>>51978826
Probably because he has to stay there all day and witness these fuckwads trying to shoot guns

Although I wear my shooting muffs even for a 10 minute session because I'm not dumb
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.