[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulgaria=racist shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: _________.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
_________.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
so this is my third day in Bulgaria and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "maymoon?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in EU now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

Even your girls are fucking racist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went laughing.
I dont get it, women usually liked me when I was in Germany...

Fuck off Bulgaria, I wish Turks killed you all. I cant wait to go back to Sweden.
And my honest opinion to other foreigners is to avoid that place.
>>
File: bait.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>
>>51973174
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
maximum bait but I agree with the last paragraph
>>
>>51973096
>Its 21st century for gods sake.

that destroyed the bait. It's still good pasta.
>>
>>51973096
>maymoon

lold hard

that means monkey
>>
>>51973096
so this is my third day in Greece and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "maymoon?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in EU now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

Even your girls are fucking racist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went laughing.

Fuck off Greece, I wish Turks killed you all. I cant wait to go back to Sweden.
>>
>>51973096
>Im still in shock, you are in EU now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.
LOOOOOOOLLLLLL

cant wait until turkey is in the EU
>>
>>51973096
Hmmm. Weird. When i was in Bulgaria i was calling them names and laughing at their ugly girls and they were crying like pussies.
>>
so this is my third day in Canada and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "maymoon?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in NAFTA now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

Fuck off Canada, I wish Americans killed you all. I cant wait to go back to Sweden.
>>
>>51973096
maybe you should kill yourself maymoon
>>
File: o007.jpg (15 KB, 137x156) Image search: [Google]
o007.jpg
15 KB, 137x156
wew lad, at least make it slightly believable
bad shitposting
>>
>>51976123
shut the fuck up you gypsy
>>
>>51976233
go worship on mohhamads cock turkshit
>>
File: dis_nigga_serious.jpg (13 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
dis_nigga_serious.jpg
13 KB, 308x308
>>
>>51973096
so this is my third day in Germany and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "Untermensch?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in the EU you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

I dont get it, women usually liked me when I was in England...

Fuck off Germany, I wish the refugees will kill you all. I cant wait to go back to Sweden.
>>
File: 1394757068156.jpg (87 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1394757068156.jpg
87 KB, 1200x839
>>51973096
>the white lady's baby isn't white
>>
>>51977347
bullshit
>>
>>51973096
>Be black in Eastern Europe
>Not fucking sloots with jungle fever

I'm 186cm tall and weigh 110kg and Eastern Euro girls love my fat awkward black self - how ugly are you?
>>
File: WE.jpg (52 KB, 261x268) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
52 KB, 261x268
*SMACKS LIPS*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.