[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
native americans suffer racism in usa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sitting-bul-250.jpg (22 KB, 300x538) Image search: [Google]
sitting-bul-250.jpg
22 KB, 300x538
native americans suffer racism in usa?
>>
they suffer at the hands of Lysol and hairspray.
>>
they are more privileged than white people
>>
File: Boomers.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
Boomers.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
Native Americans? Like white folk?
>>
>>51965846
More are killed by police than African Americans, we do solidarity work with them. Some federally recognized tribes are considered black but they are also usually wealthier.

Rape was super common, white men would go to reservations and rape the women because rez police could arrest them and courts couldn't try them but because of tribal sovereignty out side police or courts couldn't touch them either.

Obesity is a problem, in the far out reservations incest is an issue and amongst other things substance abuse and alcoholism are still huge for rural natives.
>>
>>51966114
>couldn't

Is the rape party over?
>>
>>51966145
Yep, ended last year.
>>
>>51966114
They are good people?
>>
>>51966306
I mean as good as a people who collectively be forced to hate themselves and their culture.

People call them drunks but how would you be if you went to a boarding school and told what you were was repulsive your entire life and your people sent to the most barren pieces of land imaginable?
>>
I think they are way less racist than Spanish America.

They even have Native American models unlike Spanish America
>>
all non white in America suffers racism. Brasileiro. Americanos sao muito racistas.
>>
>>51965846
Yes, to a minor extent but they're generally liked. The only issue most people have with them is that they drink a lot. They're not very numerous though. For a while there was a huge issue with whites and blacks raping indian women in recent years because tribal police could arrest non-tribal rapists but could not try them in courts as indian reservations are technically sovereign nations and there were lots of jurisdiction issues. I think they closed that loophole a long time ago though.
>>
The dead don't suffer
>>
>>51966601
Spanish America has indian presidents.
>>
File: injunw.jpg (15 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
injunw.jpg
15 KB, 236x354
>>51966601
Sudaca countries do too though.
>>
>>51967663
>blacks
>raping

The majority of reservations with rape epidemics were in areas where there were no blacks. Rural South Dakota, Montana, Minnesota, etc...

Only blades with blacks close to natives happens to be black native tribes on the east coast.
>>
>>51965846
They are dead Jim
Those left are just """"American"""" now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.