[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do dark skinned asians see themselves as attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tam28.jpg (116 KB, 1200x919) Image search: [Google]
tam28.jpg
116 KB, 1200x919
What about Aborigines?
>>
They prefer the term "curry niggers" and no they do not.
>>
>>51964522
fair skin is pretty idealized throughout all of asia. even in india where the average person is a medium to dark brown the ideal skintone is a light brown like pic related

it's probably not as bad for dark skinned asians in western countries though. i've actually seen westernized east asians and indians here that go tanning
>>
>>51964522

Not sure about themselves, but dark skinned Indians are not seen as attractive by the rest of Indian, even the most popular South Indian actresses are pretty white.

That being sad, how dark is dark? Padma Laxmi is pretty dark and she's fucking Beautiful.

Different for men though some dark skinned Indian men are considered really handsome
>>
I think dark skin is attractive t.b.h.
>>
>>51964620
>>51964637
Do they think there's such a thing as "too white" like white people do?
>>
>>51964637
I was just wondering, there's a small Sri Lankan community near where I live and the women all seem to be very small with a stocky build and square faces. The men are more attractive, I've never seen them date someone with a different ethnicity though.
>>
>>51964723
possibly. i know when my (indian) family points out 'fair skin' it's someone who would be considered lightly tanned or average among white people. i don't think that super pale, pinkish skin is in
>>
>>51964723

Kind of hard to say really, I still think really pale with nice features is quite attractive like a say Dita Von Teese, you don't get girls like this in India but honestly if they were around the would not be considered too white
>>
>>51964803

I think the guys definitely have the better end of the stick, I also think darker skin colour matters less to girls, even for Indians within the same ethnic group
>>
>>51964522
What percentage of Indians are dark skinned?
>>
>>51964522
austronesian and pretty much
>>
File: indian diversity.png (656 KB, 751x386) Image search: [Google]
indian diversity.png
656 KB, 751x386
I think dark skinned people without negroid features look interesting to be honest.
>>
>>51965141
that is one coal black niggress

she doesn't look too happy about her situation
>>
>>51965141
the chick looks like she would be ugly if she were white

it's those aborigines features, the darkest white(ish) people you can find are saudis and ethiopians
>>
>>51965318
she's probably poor as fuck

>>51965039
on average most indians are 'brown' compared the white people but here's a map on the fair skin color gene: http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india
>>
>>51965379
We aren't white shut up.
>>
THE DARKER THE BETTER NOM SAYIN
>>
>>51965415
>http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india
>Portugal
>>
>>51965549
>browntugal
>>
>>51965549
>galicia
>celtic
>>
>>51964677
t. Sven Barbossen
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.