[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/language learning/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: memeosaurus.png (275 KB, 701x369) Image search: [Google]
memeosaurus.png
275 KB, 701x369
What are you learning?
How are you learning it?
What level are you (A0-C2)?
Why?

>German
>Duolingo + EasyGerman
>B2
>I really like the cadence of it. Like a proud, patriotic army goose stepping on my tongue.
>>
You will never get to B2 with duolingo
>>
>>51970288
>Turks islands
WHY DIDN'T ALL THE TURKS GO THERE AFTER WWII
WHY US
REEEEEEEE
>>
>Duolingo + EasyGerman
>B2
>>
>Spanish and Norwegian
>Spanish: hispanic imageboards and chat groups; Norwegian: Duolingo and Memrise for now
>Spanish: B2~C1; Norwegian: A1
>Spanish because it's important in South America, and Norwegian for fun
>>
>>51971155
>Spanish: hispanic imageboards and chat groups
share pls?
>>
>>51971247
Hispachan and /lat
The chat group is actually a KIK group made by some latinos of /lat
>>
Anyone here speak fluent Arabic? I need some help with that language.
>>
>German and English
>learning at uni
>English C1 to 2, German A2 to B1
>I like languages and want to read literature in its original form, also I plan to live off translating and teaching languages
>>
>>51971314
>/lat
probably the worst cancer on /int/ desu
>>
File: :(.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
:(.png
5 KB, 400x400
>>51971359
I know, but I don't have other options.
>>
>>51971390
there's literally millions of chicanos they must shitpost somewhere that isn't a Turkmenistani towel appreciation board

or maybe all hispanic posters are really that bad
>>
>>51971485
There're a few good posters on /lat t'bh. And I'm too autistic to join a proper normie chat group.
>>
>>51963884
A8 or B1,5
I'm on retarded native person level with english language.
Also i know some basics of german, spanish and norsk bokmal language.
>>
Esperanto

It's a cold and uninspired language but it's the only one I think I'll be able to learn
I don't like being monolingual.
>>
File: 1438134248811.png (82 KB, 635x586) Image search: [Google]
1438134248811.png
82 KB, 635x586
>>51972570
>Esperanto

Why not something useful like spanish, russian, french, german, mandarin, japanese, italian, or even fucking a*ab?
>>
>>51972823
I'm stupid and it's easy
>>
>>51972866
>I'm stupid
So what? You are not too stupid to read and write, ergo you are smart enough for at least one more language. Just go for spanish, it's useful on your part of the world.
>>
French
Spanish
Japanese
Italian (just started)
>>
>German, Russian, Spanish and Italian
>Duolingo
>A0, A0, B1, A2
>excess of free time and Russian qt.
>>
>Swedish, French, Italian, German
>Read books for grammar and Duolingo for vocabulary
>I like languages, and hanging with a Swedish girl
>>
>>51974466
>*hanging out
>>
>>51972570
Esperanto does not count as a real language so you would still be technically monolingual.
>>
>Nipponese
>realkana.com for basic moonrunes, still don't know what I'm gonna use for the 2k+ super moonrunes, Genki and google for grammar/conjugation
>Just started, still learning to identify the moonrunes
>Watching 2D girls going いく!いく!あ~ while their おまんこ and おしり are molested by 触手

I mean c'mon, is there any other reason to learn Japanese?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.