[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of switching to a Russian and Jewish studies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 263x200
I'm thinking of switching to a Russian and Jewish studies double major. What do you guys think of this idea?
>>
>>51962972

Sounds like you should REALLY talk to my Aunt Louise haha
>>
that's completely retarded
>>
>>51962972
Sound's potentially very rewarding. There are so many intersections between the two fields. I've done interesting reading about jewish dissidents in the soviet union.
>>
>>51963019
Why do you think, anon?
>>
Beware the leaven of the rabbis, follow God not men.
>>
>>51962972

> Choosing between different fields of subhuman studies.

Literally wtf. African studies would be more wholesome.
>>
>>51962972
If you choose right direction in your work it sounds like golden choice, considering last events.
And Russian part of Isrealis could be very interesting.
>>
go STEM or learn a trade, dude
>>
>>51962972
Are you going to work in the Russian and Jewish studies factory?
>>
>>51964409
Why? You can find work without those degrees. There is also something to be said for knowledge as opposed to "muh jobs"
>>
>>51964455
You can get knowledge on your own free time, why waste money on university if you don't need the degree?
>>
>>51964455
>I am going to waste tens of thousands of dollars and four years of my youth for the experience!
>>
>>51962972
why don't you get a useful degree instead?
>>
>>51964435
It's called a concentration camp
>>
>>51964476
Because of the resources and guidance you couldn't otherwise get. Also you can get all kinds of jobs with those degrees. Most people just try to be ultra specific with their jobs choices instead of taking what you learned and applying it to other fields.
>>
>Jewish studies
another word for finance?
>>
File: 1440445885079.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1440445885079.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>>51964497
>I am going to waste tens of thousands of dollars and four years of my youth for the experience!
>studying humanities instead
>>
I think you should do whatever makes you happy
>>
>>51964537
If you're so creative with finding professional use for your skills, tell me five realistically available jobs where you can apply your knowledge of russia and jews.
>>
>>51964147
Burger
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.