[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup int, im goint to travel to america this summer. tell me 3-5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 14311468476530.png (945 KB, 1244x663) Image search: [Google]
14311468476530.png
945 KB, 1244x663
sup int, im goint to travel to america this summer. tell me 3-5 states where to go, where you can feel american atmosphere the best
>>
>>51957234
Massachussettes, Texas, New York, California and Alaska.
Now you have no reason to come back since you virtually saw the whole country.
>>
>>51957234
California, Texas, New York, Florida, and Illinois
>>
File: 1449709351074.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449709351074.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>51957290
>california
>new york
>alaska
>>
Florida, New York and California.
>>
If you want to really understand America, your trip would not be complete without a trip to the Midwest. The upper Midwest is probably the most cultured and geographically interesting part of the Midwest.

Minnesota and Wisconsin are great places to get lost in the woods and hang out in hick bars out in the country. Minneapolis/Saint Paul is also great for a more cultured food and drink scene. The Dakotas have lots of wide open spaces, if that's your thing.
>>
Colorado, Wyoming, Montana.
Only west US is worth seeing. Well West US but east of California.
Dont go to az and nevada tho.
And also avoid utah and new mexico
>>
California, New Mexico (Santa Fe), Oregon, New York, Minnesota

That should give you a good spread of the cultures here. If you're going for natural beauty:

California, New Mexico, Utah or Colorado, Pennsylvania, Oregon

It's hard to give recommendations, as most states are very unique and interesting in their own right.
>>
>>51957234
Define "American atmosphere." I would try and hit the four major regions of the US (East, Midwest, South, West) and pick through a mix of small towns, tourist spots, and major cities in each of the major biomes.
>>
File: canyon-hero.jpg (114 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
canyon-hero.jpg
114 KB, 730x438
>>51957462
>dont go to az tho
faggot
>>
>>51957319
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-popular-us-states-for-tourism-2014-10
>>
>>51957234
New York City, Miami, New Orleans, Topeka, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle, Yellowstone National Park. These should give you a pretty good feel of American atmosphere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.