[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't this region just unite under one fag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
why can't this region just unite under one fag?
>>
there is no bigger fag than you
go there and unite them
>>
because chinks are too fucking dumb to handle anything beyond their hut
>>
>>51951109
because most can barely keep their own countries together?
>>
>>51951109
I think it's kind of amazing that Indonesia and the Philippines exist and they didn't balkanize yet.
>>
>>51951109
>le why don't we disregard unique cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds for progress
>le theyre all basically the same XD

Upvoted
>>
They aren't strong enough.
We'd take over Canada in a second were it not for your fleet of Canada Geese.
>>
>uniting with soulless gooks and Muslims

No thanks
>>
>>51951109
Because part of that is our rightful clay.
>>
Why is Vietnam a part of SE Asia and not east Asia? Isn't their culture basically Chinese?
>>
The real question is why aren't all the islands independent.
>>
>>51951712
>>51951671
Best colony always fighting the good fight.
>>
>>51951744
Because then it'd be like the lesser Antilles. Nobody would bother to learn the names of all the irrelevant little island nations.
>>
>>51951747
Philippines and Singapoor are the only 2 places to redeem from that mess.
Though I'd only take the Flips because they like us, not because there's anything to save.
>>
we're barely integrated ourselves
>>
>>51951803
They have delicious food and freedom loving Christians. That alone makes them worth saving, but there are so God damn many of them now it's sadly not feasible anymore.
>>
File: 1434419868600.jpg (106 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1434419868600.jpg
106 KB, 960x944
They should change to the dawla flag tbqh fåm
>>
in the near future, glorious China will have united them. Japan has supported development of public infrastructure and human resources in each SE country. Chinese money made it over.
>>
>>51951946
>delicious food
>Filipino
No, just no.

After consuming Malaysian and Thai food, most regular Filipino dishes make me puke.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.