[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy for real or only trolling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 10400678_30766382362_5901_n.jpg (50 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
10400678_30766382362_5901_n.jpg
50 KB, 604x453
In 2011, Putin said: "Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country. Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It's apparent that more than half of the population speaks Russian."[16] Putin additionally claimed that Israel could be considered part of the Russian cultural world, and contended that "songs which are considered to be national Israeli songs in Israel are in fact Russian national songs." He further stated that he regarded Russian-speaking Israeli citizens as his compatriots and part of the 'Russian world'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93Russia_relations
>>
2011 was a time when oil barrel costed 120 dollar and Putler could afford playing a role of civilized democrat and even a philosemite!
>>
Someone post the link to the stormfront thread where they talk about it being a CIA conspiracy
>>
>>51947466
I visited both: Russia and Israel. I don't want to be rude but both these countries looked so trashy and dirty that i had impression that even if i took a shit on sidewalk of the most crowded street of their capitals, nobody would notice me. Tel Aviv was even more trashy and dirty than Moscow, just imagine...
>>
>>51947630
russians and jews dont pay taxes
>>
>>51947836
They are too greedy?
>>
Germcunts killed all our Jews, thats why Israel is full of ukrainian/russian scum today. Israel's glory and best times were under rules of Polish Jews.
>>
>>51948775
Ben Gurion was russian jew, wasn't he?
>>
>>51948966
Stop ridiculing yourself
>>
>>51949006
What? He was born in Russian Empire.
>>
>>51949006
Golda meir is from Kiev.
>>
>>51948966
Thats his hometown, tiny town Plonsk

https://youtu.be/Ku0R1N3FXfc
>>
majority of jews are ashkenazis from soviet
>>
>>51949093
He was born UNDER RUSSIAN OCCUPATION but on Polish soil amongst Polish people
>>
>>51949308
Did he speak polish? Has anyone in Israel speaken polish?
>>
>>51949093
>>51948966
he's from Płońsk
>>51948775
this
>>
>>51949377
> Did he speak polish?

Yes

> Has anyone in Israel speaken Polish

Yet 50 hears ago a lot of Israeli Jews knew Polish language
Today not many because most of them are dead and they didnt have need to learn Polish their children and grandchildren
>>
>>51949576
Learn/teach
>>
>>51949576
Why did russian jews teach their kids to speak russian then?
>>
>>51949653
Because you are not real Jews
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
>>51949683
I am not jew, that's for sure. We talk about those who moved to Israel. The ones that were called hews in Russia and russians in Israel.
>>
Russian russian itt. I like pretending to be a russian jew. Ask me anything.
>>
Putin's been trying to move into the ME ever since Sisi came to power.

Our stalling on our commitments to the Egyptians allowed the Russians to move in with arms deals to supplant us. Obama and Kerry made light of it to mask our retreat, but nobody in the region was fooled. He's had a harder time in the Gulf (due to conflicts over Syria) but it's obvious Russia's looking to project more influence with the region generally, and succeeding.

Another Obama foreign policy "win".
>>
Israel-Russia alliance is natural as the United States shifts to an Anti-Zionist policy thanks to the pressure of progressive intellectuals.
>>
>>51949653
>>51949788
Russians moved here en masse in the 90s
it's not like they were here generations and left their language behind
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.