[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the difference between these 2 countries? (hard mode: no memes)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Flag-Pins-Finland-Sweden.jpg (64 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Finland-Sweden.jpg
64 KB, 400x320
whats the difference between these 2 countries?

(hard mode: no memes)
>>
Language and genetic makeup for starters
>>
both love to destroy their christian and white societies with degeneracy and muslim invasions
>>
Language, Finns are less stuck up

They have very little in common
>>
>>51946856
>They have very little in common
u wot m8
>>
>>51946901
ignorance & memes
>>
>>51946856

weren't them the same thing for hundreds of years bassically?
>>
Sweden is more relevant (and tolerant, it's 2015, after all !!!!)

Finland is cooler, Finns are big g8z :DDDDD
>>
one of them is white
>>
>>51946856

God Bless America
>>
>>51946697
Swedes have a superiority complex.

Finns have an inferiority complex.

Both are pretty much the same though (except Sweden is full of muzzies now)
>>
>>51946697

The memes are based on reality. If you remove the meme, you remove reality and enter the realm of fantasy.
>>
>>51948291
But then:

who was fone?
>>
>>51948407
t. Alpertti Barbokonnen
>>
While Sweden was muh dicking and looting Finland was achieving great feats for human civilization.

Swedes never stopped being barbarian savages.
>>
>>51949502

Finns invented the use of asbestos over 5000 years ago
>>
>>51949580
we have a lot to thank you then...
>>
>>51949580

thank you for your service.
>>
outsiders don't understand fenno-swede banter
>>
Finland
>perkele
Sweden
>no perkele
>>
reality: very little
>>
File: 1809 worst day of my life.png (9 KB, 355x579) Image search: [Google]
1809 worst day of my life.png
9 KB, 355x579
>>51946697

One is a benis, the other a sack.
>>
Literally the only difference is that swedes have double the population, ten times the immigrant and language.

Also they're economy is rebouncing already while the finnish economy is still dragging but I imagine that's just something to do with jewish financial magics.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.