[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I moved to Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: moneyz.jpg (47 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
moneyz.jpg
47 KB, 960x536
>tfw I moved to Switzerland
>>
>>51944411
From where, Mr. Full house?
>>
>>51944452
Germany
>>
Besides the money, how is it?
>>
>>51944558
People warned me that Swiss don't like Germans. Couldn't feel any racism until now. Working mentality is different from Germany. I've been here for two weeks and I tend to fall asleep at work.
Everything is expensive as fuck. I pay as much rent as my last monthly salary in Germany.
Girls are much hotter than in Germany. They seem to take care about themselves way more than German girls.
>>
>>51944646

How do you think a burger would fare?
>>
>>51944885
Is it worth it? There are places in America where you could make more than in Switzerland while having lower living costs.

Anyway, by hearing all the other Germans crying about racism while being still here... I guess you would survive.
>>
>>51944958

Money wouldn't be a factor for me, I'm just asking in terms of women and culture. How hot are they in comparison to what you know about the US? Would I do well as a Bavarian-Irish burger with blonde hair, blue eyes and 188 cm tall? Or are Americans looked down upon in any way?
>>
>>51944958
> places in America where you could make more than in Switzerland while having lower living costs
pls expand
>>
>>51945325
>MUH HERITAGE !!!11!1!!!!1
>>
>>51946683

I live in a cultural vacuum, muh heritage is all I have.
>>
>>51945325

>Bavarian Irish

cringe, stay home you fucking fat virgin.
>>
>>51950639
you're a moron and the muh heritage shit makes you a laughing stock

when i went to dublin i had a good chuckle with the cabbies about all the awful plastic paddies who go there talking about muh heritage, i'm sure if i went to bavaria and joked about the heritage tards in the US they'd act the same

what a joke have pride in where you are mah
>>
>>51950766

he's just like every other Yankee, don't listen to his drabble; northerners are terrorists and murderers at heart and will try and taqiyya to try and fit in with Europeans to try and tear down their societies with their degenerate ways.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.