[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Untouchables in india
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dalits.jpg (33 KB, 466x282) Image search: [Google]
dalits.jpg
33 KB, 466x282
Requesting Indian to redpill me on the true nature of untouchables with first-hand experience
>>
If you touch them you'll get syphilis and Vishnu will give you a painful death
>>
They are the ancestors of Gypsies, duckduckgo it
>>
File: mr-poo-unicef.jpg (41 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
mr-poo-unicef.jpg
41 KB, 475x356
>>51937945
POO IN IT
>>
>>51938391
>duckduckgo
Has backdoor in it and run by a jew
>>
>>51938831
Tell me about the Untouchables, they are terrible people in reality right?
>>
I am a Gypsy.

Gypsy are Indian diaspora.

We come from northern India.

We were the untouchables.

Imagine us gypsy yes? Now make us dumber, dirtier, pagan rat worshipping, rat eating slaves.

By the way, we have the largest color palette of all Indians, we range from as white as a European to as black as a nigger.
>>
>>51938831
fuck off rajveer
>>
>>51937945
indian diaspora but i guess i'll answer since it's the middle of the night there

dalits (untouchables) basically make up almost all the poverty in india. they're historically the people that have done all the shitty jobs such as handling corpses, cleaning (and shitting in) the designated streets, etc. i don't think they're inherently bad people but rather ones that have been stuck in a cycle of illiteracy, poverty and discrimination for generations (i know someone will mention the caste system was outlawed in the 50s but people still experience caste-based discrimination)

also the story about gypsies being descended from dalits is true
>>
File: banjaras.jpg (33 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
banjaras.jpg
33 KB, 500x331
>>51942721
>>51939379
The gypsies originating from the untouchables story is bollocks.
The gypsies were travelling people even back when they were in India. They are the banjaras of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjara
>>
File: indiapoo.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
indiapoo.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>51937945
Here you go m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww
>>
>>51946705
JUST
>>
>>51948250
DESIGNATE
>>
>>51946705
wew
>>
>>51946705
that's actually really sad :^(
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.