[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, Krauts, come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
File: germany-map.gif (21 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
germany-map.gif
21 KB, 470x300
So, your Chancellor has been appointed as the Person of The Year by Time's Magazine, given the whole refugee situation. Okay, that's great, but how are you beer guzzlers dealing with this? Have the refugees caused any significant problems? Where are you people housing them? Will they go back once the syrian situation is resolved? How are the german people reacting to this mess? Please let me know.
>>
I dont care, I want them all out and Merkel hanged, its hilarious that a politican ruining Germany gets appointed person of the year by the jew press.
These magazines should be completely disregarded.
>>
>>51924395
Back to /pol/
Seriously though, I'm looking for a regular german, not the edgy /pol/acks.
>>
File: 1432975203888.jpg (77 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1432975203888.jpg
77 KB, 620x413
>>51924511
Then ask on reddit you retard.

Youre a clueless fuck seeking confirmation in your idiocy.
>>
>>51924805

he's asking on /int/ though, not on /pol/

go back to your containment board you little kek bitch :^)
>>
>>51924395
>>51924805
t. /pol/
>>
File: 1406255873827.jpg (41 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
1406255873827.jpg
41 KB, 299x259
>>51924871
>sweden

Go to your containment site.
>>
>>51924805
>Youre a clueless fuck seeking confirmation in your idiocy.
This would be funny if it wasn't so bloody tragic.
You nazis praise whenever muslim terrorists go
on their killing spree because you fucks believe
that it proves that your retarded racism is justified,
and yet you believe I am the one seeking from confirmation. Fuck off man, seriously.
>>
>itt ppl who think being TIME person of the year is a positive recognition

reminder that stalin and hitler were also person of the year once
>>
>>51924972
>I have no idea why I wrote "from".
Disregard.
>>
>>51924972
Im not a nazi nor are muslims a race.

>and yet you believe I am the one seeking from confirmation. Fuck off man, seriously.
No, you fuck off, I didnt make a thread and complained about getting exactly what I wanted, you have no clue about my country and claim to know better than me, this is hilarious. There are multiple hugboxes on the internet where you can circlejerk about your retarded beliefs with the rest of the drooling retards, enjoy.
>>
>>51924932

>Go to your containment site.

I don't get it, strong comeback senpai

>sweden

ok, u enjoy being the most humanitarian and helpful nation in europe :^)
>>
>>51925144

but you didn't answer any of his questions

you just wrote some nazi shit about jews and hanging your reichkansler

>hurr durr everywhere that doesn't like hitler is a hugbox
>>
>german nazis
It's like you didnt learn last time
>>
I'm fine with taking refugees in general, they are just becoming too many and taking all of them won't solve the problem.
>>
File: 1449668566379.jpg (55 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1449668566379.jpg
55 KB, 640x512
Merkel is pretty cool, I wish we had a stable government like the one she is managing.
I hope she keeps getting elected.
>>
>>51925144
>Im not a nazi
Yet you believe in the global jewish conspiracy. Fuck me.
>No, you fuck off, I didnt make a thread and complained about getting exactly what I wanted
You got me. I totally wanted a /pol/ack to answer me, which is why I posted the question on /int/ instead of /pol/
>>
>>51925361

>stable gouvernment
>at the moment

Bruh. For german standards it's Chaos
>>
>>51925461
our last two governments didn't serve full time and the current one is unlikely to hold the full mandate either
it's not a disaster, but it's not helping, I rather the same cunt rules over us for 12 years rather than this
>>
File: 1995f9d.jpg (41 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
1995f9d.jpg
41 KB, 698x400
>>51925562
B-but what about Azis?
>>
>>51925361
join the club, also insanely jelly of the german political stability.

in sweden, the two major power blocs have about 35-40% each and then SD have the rest, and since nobody wants to cooperate with SD (because of their recent nazi past, and continued scandals etc), and SD promised to vote against anyone who doesn't listen to them, it's a fucking mess.
>>
>>51925669
he kind of faded away I think, I don't even know what other fags names kids these days use to insult each other,
feels old man
>>
>>51925394
Because the Times isnt owned by jews, suuuure.
Merkel really didnt do shit for this country, nobody in Germany would ever vote for her, its shown best by only foreign media talking positively about her.

>You got me. I totally wanted a /pol/ack to answer me, which is why I posted the question on /int/ instead of /pol/

By that logic I am an /int/ernational one way or another, just drop it.
Completely ignoring the fact all the time now that I dont even go on /pol/

>>51925210
Enjoy your male overpopulation on the same level as China just with Niggers :^^^^^^^)

>>51925272
>hurr durr everywhere that doesn't like hitler is a hugbox

>slurp slurp
>hold on jamal
>waaah waaaah everyone that isnt a kek is a nazi
>slurp
>>
>>51925693

this desu

our current political arena is for the foreseeable future akin to some kid having a tantrum and you can't do anything but wait it out which might be like 8-12 years

it's absolutely stupid and the only ways to work around SD are either A) running a minority government (which is becoming increasingly pointless since the current opposition broke their promise not to try and fuck the government over so any minority government from this point on will accomplish absolutely nothing)

or B) working across the party bloc borders, which will have the government politics making about as much sense as SD:s shit and absolutely fuck them over for the next election after
>>
File: 1448470096106.jpg (65 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1448470096106.jpg
65 KB, 960x956
>>51925798
You keep going on about jews like it's in any way relevant to the topic.
What is up with that?
>>
File: azis-before-and-now.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
azis-before-and-now.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
>>51925693
Wow. It looks like the world is falling apart.
Well, here, everyone wants the president to fall.
The problem is that the individual that is pushing for
impeachment is as dirty as it gets.

>>51925759
So... Azis is now a dank meme? :(
Also, I heard he's trying to distance himself from the faggot image.

>>51925798
>Because the Times isnt owned by jews, suuuure.
it is. So? What about the jews who oppose
taking in refugees? Well, they must be controlled
opposition, because I already know that the jews
are out to get me.

>Merkel really didnt do shit for this country, nobody in Germany would ever vote for her, its shown best by only foreign media talking positively about her.
Well, I agree. But I wanna see this from the german perspective.
And, well, even though you are german, I'm guessing you are a minority there.

>Enjoy your male overpopulation on the same level as China just with Niggers :^^^^^^^)
Not a nazi, though. Get blown the fuck out. Literally. Call a muslim.
>>
>>51925798

>slurp slurp
>hold on jamal
>waaah waaaah everyone that isnt a kek is a nazi
>slurp
>Enjoy your male overpopulation on the same level as China just with Niggers :^^^^^^^)

leddit-level of memes in this post tbqh

>Completely ignoring the fact all the time now that I dont even go on /pol/

kek this seems legit
>>
>>51926076

>Wow. It looks like the world is falling apart.
>Well, here, everyone wants the president to fall.
>The problem is that the individual that is pushing for
>impeachment is as dirty as it gets.

well, corruption is rather common in Brazil isn't it? or have I been memed by the papers? which way is your government leaning anyhow?
>>
>>51925961
The Christ Democrats broke the agreement which made the entire alliance drop it, yes, but the other parties are not willing to put forward budgets together as the alliance again because that means they expect and want to depend on support from SD to rule, which is not a recipe for stable rule.

So it's mostly just the Christ Democrats throwing a fit because they're down at like 3% now and desperate for votes.

We have had parties working across political boundaries before, but things seem so polarized now so I don't think it's possible. But as long as the alliance doesn't agree on putting forward budgets together, SD will be unable to topple governments. So things should remain relatively calm for now. But if SD gains a lot in the 2018 election, it could make things more difficult and force parties to work across the political boundary. Like S+V+FP+C or some shit. But since the alliance are going to promise to go together before the election, this would be seen as a betrayal by their voters, so I think an extra election would have to be held in 2019 for that.
>>
>>51925961
This whole SD thing always gets me thinking... Were they really connected with the nazis in the past?
And if that is the case, wouldn't it make to make another party with similar ideology but without the nazis to screw up their PR?
>>
>What about the jews who oppose
taking in refugees?
They are all safely in Israel not taking any refugees.

And most people dont want Refugees, nobody wants people that just leech off the welfare, steal shit and occasionally blow stuff up, I dont know anybody in my family or any of my friends ever talking positively about refugees

>Not a nazi, though. Get blown the fuck out. Literally. Call a muslim.
Pointing out that Sweden has a male overpopulation is being a nazi now?, youre really grasping straws where there are none

Despite...
>Krauts
>beer chuggers
Thats completely okay in your eyes?
>>
christ...
>>51926441
meant to>>51926076
>>
File: Corruption.png (838 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Corruption.png
838 KB, 700x400
>>51926196
Again, as I said, everyone wants her out. Even the vicepresident ditched her recently. It's good PR to hate on her.
>>
>>51924395
>>51924805
Gawd Germs are so mad these days, I did Nazi this rage coming.
>>
File: 1395099409903.png (85 KB, 727x2108) Image search: [Google]
1395099409903.png
85 KB, 727x2108
>>51926635
kek
>>
>>51926203

>This whole SD thing always gets me thinking... Were they really connected with the nazis in the past?

12-15 odd years ago they were pretty nazi and handed out >muh white race don't race mix< fliers and did those kinds of meme campaigns

a lot of their current leadership including the party leader joined even earlier when they without a doubt were just straight up nazis

you can argue about them changing their politics and all officially (which they clearly have) but their ties aren't the least bit cut with their past, what with their leadership and all

also, they seem incapable of not having hilarious scandals on an almost weekly basis, such as when a few party tops filmed themselves walking around with iron pipes cause they had an argument with some kurd or as like last month when one of their locals here in Scania got binned for shitposting on facebook about wanting to stand on the bridge with a machine gun to mow down the hordes

I personally like to think that at least a bit of the stupid shits stems from no sane person wanting to campaign for them because of the stigma (ergo only retards on political positions) but even so I don't consider them a serious party, even less one that isn't explicitly racist
>>
>>51926441
taking in refugees?
They are all safely in Israel not taking any refugees.

Seriously? Really? You are aware that there are jews who do not live in Israel, right?

>And most people dont want Refugees, nobody wants people that just leech off the welfare, steal shit and occasionally blow stuff up, I dont know anybody in my family or any of my friends ever talking positively about refugees
Nonsense. If every german was opposed to it, it wouldn't happen.

>Pointing out that Sweden has a male overpopulation is being a nazi now?, youre really grasping straws where there are none
No. But that's not the only thing you said, is it?

>Despite...
>Krauts
>beer chuggers
Thats completely okay in your eyes?

Yes, it is. And do you know why? Because I don't actually mean it. I have great respect for your country and your people.
>>
>>51926702
Geez, it's like if these people want to sabotage their own cause. Just make a new party already.
>>
>>51926441
>Pointing out that Sweden has a male overpopulation is being a nazi now?, youre really grasping straws where there are none

pretty sure that also included the bit about jews controlling everything and about killing your pm and thinking that anything you wrote makes sense (it doesn't unless ur a dank nazi memer :^))

>>51926199

well, as you said it's more likely that they'll group up for the next election (just as they'll probably have people support-voting for the Christ Democrats)

even then I'm doubting they'll work with SD since it's literally political suicide

agreed on the polarization, that's part of the issue - because labour and the blue bloc have drifted towards each other for the last 8 or so years everything has shifted into parties needing to revert back to their own separate identities again, which doesn't exactly create fertile grounds for working across the separate politic boundaries

I literally have no idea how they're gonna solve this without a major shift in who's getting the votes
>>
File: smugx2.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smugx2.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>51926800
>Nonsense. If every german was opposed to it, it wouldn't happen.
>mfw

>But that's not the only thing you said, is it?
Only relevant thing.

>Because I don't actually mean it.
That doesnt matter, because apparently you seem to think im a nazi because I said nigger.
>>
>>51926864

making a new party is quite hard here since you need at least 4% to get into parliament at all

also there's a limit at like 2-3% or something where you actually get a worthwhile percentage of party support money from the taxes so if you're not reaching that you're basically not getting into parliament anyhow since you can't campaign

almost all of our parties are old and the only news ones that have gotten in did so because of some crisis that could get them past all of the practical requirements above
>>
>>51927150

>>Nonsense. If every german was opposed to it, it wouldn't happen.
>>mfw

"da joos"
>>
>>51927150
>Only relevant thing.
Sure. The niggers part doesn't count.

>That doesnt matter, because apparently you seem to think im a nazi because I said nigger.

Can you please stop being this intellectual dishonest? I assumed you were a nazi before you said nigger. It probably had something to do with the jews controlling the media or something.

>>51927227
Welp, so what's the next step for the Swedish people?
>>
File: 1101410414_400.jpg (30 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
1101410414_400.jpg
30 KB, 400x527
>>51924973
>>
File: arroganterwillhelm.png (85 KB, 222x288) Image search: [Google]
arroganterwillhelm.png
85 KB, 222x288
>>51927290
>post reply that doesnt suck refugee-dick
>immediately get memed on by 3 swedes
>>
>>51927330
I said that the jews own the Times which is true, you even said that yourself.
Does saying the truth make me a nazi?

You can stop now, you wont be able to discredit me that way, and insulting me only shows how desperate you are.
>>
>>51927330

I honestly have no idea

pretty much all the developments in our politics the last 10 years have been easy guesswork, but I have no idea what they'll be doing this time around since there aren't any clear win-win solutions, regardless of who the parties choose to work with, across the blocs or with SD

either way they aren't coming out unscathed from either choice and in the end I guess we'll be paying the bill

I guess an option is the right wing bloc adapting a more conservative policy on immigration to permanently try to draw their members back, but some of the parties in their coalition are actually quite pro-immigration so it might just turn into a total shit fest for them

we've actually started on like a temporary reform to reduce immigration because our system literally can't handle it so that might sway the opinion a bit and force SD to swerve even harder to the right to stay relevant, which kind of sets the stage for them to start spilling their spaghetti even more

>>51927427

>be autistic
>get laughed at
>haha
>>
>>51924973
Stalin killed many Russians
and Hitler killed Hitler
>>
>>51927502

>I said that the jews own the Times which is true, you even said that yourself.
>Does saying the truth make me a nazi?
>You can stop now, you wont be able to discredit me that way, and insulting me only shows how desperate you are.

what if the jews aren't all part of some magical hive mind that works together to exterminate white people? what if they're just people with their own personal opinions and goals and shit?

that'd be weird right
>>
File: 1449447408873.jpg (180 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
1449447408873.jpg
180 KB, 1599x999
>>51927603
>swedens history in a nutshell
>>
>>51927688

are you just writing random things and putting an image of someone laughing with it thinking it'll be funny? why are germans so bad at comedy?
>>
>>51927783
Why are Swedes so mad about getting BTFO when they only come to a thread to shitpost?
>>
>>51927905

noone is getting btfo you total autist
>>
>1938: Hitler wins Time's Man of the Year award
>1939: World War 2 begins
>2015: Merkel wins Time's Person of the Year award
>2016: ???
>>
File: 1445227742318.jpg (8 KB, 204x267) Image search: [Google]
1445227742318.jpg
8 KB, 204x267
>>51927963
Except the cake boys populating sweden, every day.

Right.
>>
>>51928021
She will probably make us develop a cloning device for refugees and drop them over every country from planes.
>>
>>51928021
I see an eagle rising.
>>
>>51925272

>this swede hasn't been raped yet

enjoy your ignorance
>>
File: ryuW2CR.jpg (133 KB, 949x748) Image search: [Google]
ryuW2CR.jpg
133 KB, 949x748
>>51927603
Shit, man. I don't know what to say, besides good luck. Make Sweden Great Again!

>>51927634
Heil Hitler!

>>51927669
Naah, man. It's the jews. They are coming for us.

>>51927783
Germany comedy best comedy.

>>51927905
>...only come to a thread to shitpost?
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I think this guy is a professional jimmies' rustler. That's the only explanation. You were the one posting the "it's the joos" maymay. The swedes, on the other hand, have contributed to the conversation. Yeah, they are the ones shitposting. Fuck off, man.

>>51928021
>>51928097
Absolutely happening.
>>
http://globotv.globo.com/g1/g1-politica/v/deputados-saem-no-tapa-durante-conselho-de-etica/4666408/

Best part of all of this is the fat guy laughing his ass off.
>>
>>51928156
>The swedes, on the other hand, have contributed to the conversation.

>>51924871
>>51925210
>>51925272
>>51925288
>>51926089

>this is contributing
Lets completely ignore that the thread was about asking Germans about their opinion, I am the only one with the POSSIBILITY to contribute.

Go to reddit or >>>/lgbt/ to such each other off unconditionally, c uck-blood runs thick through you.
>>
>>51927963
you're replying to a shitposter friend
>>
>>51928416

yeah I know, I just can't help myself because of the tiny off chance that he's actually being serious

>>51928156

>Shit, man. I don't know what to say, besides good luck. Make Sweden Great Again!

same to you doe, hope your country stops potatoing itself over your president
>>
>>51928352
Sven over there told you that "he's asking on /int/ though, not on /pol/" which is absolutely true. You were the one who brought the jews into this, and then proceeded to fuck my thread up with your "I'm no nazi, but fucking kikes and niggers and chinamen are coming for us"

>>51928606
http://globotv.globo.com/g1/g1-politica/v/deputados-saem-no-tapa-durante-conselho-de-etica/4666408/
As long as you don't go full brazillian like the folks on the video, you'll be fine, Sven.
>>
>>51928692
>http://globotv.globo.com/g1/g1-politica/v/deputados-saem-no-tapa-durante-conselho-de-etica/4666408/

kek you should do a quick search for the fights in the english house of commons, they're pretty apeshit at times

I guess a lot of the problems in br stem from it being such a huge and populated (and simultaneously often very poor) country, sadly i think it's kind of hard to fight corruption and political stupidity when that's what you're working with
>>
>>51928869
>sadly i think it's kind of hard to fight corruption and political stupidity when that's what you're working with

Yes, it absolutely is. The people themselves are corrupt. They are bound to choose corrupt leaders. I mean, we even have a term to refer to regular corruption, perpetrated by the Brazilians themselves. We call it, and this is absolutely true, "the brazillian way".
>>
>>51929007

>"the brazillian way".

kek

well, I reckon a lot of these issues slowly take care of themselves as nations develop

it's a lot easier being corrupt when a large portion of the country is poor and couldn't care/know less, but it's a bit harder when you're pissing off the far larger middle and working classes in a more developed nation
>>
>>51924511
All Germans on /int/ are edgy /pol/acks
>>
>>51929199
Well, you're not.
>>
what the fuck is time person of the year and who gives a shit
>>
>>51929461
Have you been living under a rock, or something?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.