[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
El Chapo vs. ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449745628097.jpg (230 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1449745628097.jpg
230 KB, 2000x1333
http://www.sickchirpse.com/el-chapo-and-his-mexican-cartel-just-sent-this-chilling-message-to-the-leader-of-isis/

Who's going to win?
>>
File: el chapo.jpg (148 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
el chapo.jpg
148 KB, 992x744
>“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly pussies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

Based Chapo
>>
>>51924364
Tbqh there's no proof the chapo ever said this. Just a "leaked" message
>>
>>51924165
>Isis has been fucking drug traffickers and their opperations, because as muslims drugs are not part of their ideólogy

Middle east is a cesspool of drug addiction

Lol

I don't doubt those fuckers are always high on some filth to endure the hardships of that war. And it's not like they are a beacon of morality (not islamic that is)

Also

>farc, a mexican drug cartel

American education strikes again
>>
>tfw you will never be the leader of a criminal organization
>>
>>51925646
FARC off fag. Can't stand columbians
>>
>>51925730
>the France gets all the cool organised crime like the union corse
> all we get is some dirty Legos and fat bogan bikers
>>
>>51925870
Animal Kingdom was pretty good t.b.h
>>
>>51925938
Tb!-! Good movie but not a cool organised crime group
>>
>>51926069
Yeah they were literally nigger tier

Especially the one that killed the qt
>>
>>51926240
Dumb guy, girl didn't know anything, pretty inconsiderate tb/-/
>>
>>51924165
>>51924364
french diaspora are so cancerous
>>
>>51927587
t. mamadou
>>
>even the cartel is against ISIS
Who will declare war on them next?
>>
>>51924165

sounds like bs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.