[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incoming tl;dr, but I'd greatly appreciate any advice here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.gif (3 MB, 360x249) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
3 MB, 360x249
Incoming tl;dr, but I'd greatly appreciate any advice here. So I met this Russian guy on interpals a few months ago, we laughed our asses off the first Skype call and since then get along like a house on fire. In a nutshell he's invited me to visit for the winter holidays, which immediately sounded fucking glorious. I know that this guy is who he says he is, I know his work, family and he's shown me all his documents. Similarly I've spoken to travel agents, know where the embassy is, done a fuckton of research, etc. However there's still a bazillion risks I can't prepare for, mainly because of how much trust I'd be putting into this guy since I'd be going alone and I can't speak Russian or navigate the place. As awesome as it could be I'm well aware that my shit could get seriously fucked up and it'd be hands-down the stupidest thing I've ever done.
Has anyone here ever attempted anything like this or even just travelled alone? How retarded am I for even considering it?
>>
hes going to cut you up and sell your organs
>>
>>51921881
I've couch surfed a lot and slept at the homes of strangers that picked me up while hitch hiking. Nothing bad has ever happened to me, because generally I'm pretty careful, but I don't kid myself and say it's risk free. It would probably be wise to talk with him some more before committing to such a huge trip. But life is for living, go with your heart.
>>
>>51921881

He is going to plant his seed in you theb ship you back home in a body bag.
>>
>>51921881
are you grill?
>>
>>51922158
Fug. Why do I even dare to dream I could hope.
>>51922220
Thanks m8. Yeah, I never drink anyway and wouldn't walk around after dark, and he's given me a whole bunch of safety tips. But yes, it's still a huge gamble.
>>
are you a fag or a vagina owner?
>>
>>51922407
>>51922459
Nope. Am I still going to get fucked slavm8s?
>>
>>51922573
Are you homo? Why visiting someone of the same sex living on another corner of the planet, you mad?
>>
>>51922597
mad from lonliness
>>
>>51922678
move to a bigger city if you feel lonely. why moving to another country
>>
>>51922597
Maybe to visit somewhere and have a fun old time? It's way better if you have a m8 who's a native.
Out of curiosity what would happen if a grill went there alone? Kidnapped within a day?
>>
>>51922573
Hes gonna expect you to suck him off, be prepared for that
>>
>>51922573

Right he's going to ask you to suck him off but this is important: DON'T!!!

This is a sneaky Rus ruse to see if you are a homosexual.
>>
>>51922678
You're probably right tbf, I'm not a friendless neet but still enough of a fuck-up to even consider this. It really is just a retarded idea.

Oh well, thanks lads.
>>
File: rf.png (416 KB, 834x545) Image search: [Google]
rf.png
416 KB, 834x545
>>51923348
>It really is just a retarded idea.

No it's not. Fucking do it.
>>
Keep away from our country, you shit.
>>
>>51922732
are you autistic?
i have a few online friends
but id never expect them to travel through the world to visit me
actually id think its weird unless we are homo
but we arent
>>
>>51921881

he's going to Hostel you m8
>>
>>51924166
I suppose that he's want to chill with him and his money
>>
I've met several American internet friends. Two became my best friends, and I had a relationship with a girl for a time. JUST DO IT
>>
You should totally visit. Nothing bad will happen, we LOVE foreigners.
>>
>>51923348
>>51923463
>>
>>51924600
Are you joking ? He's in danger of ethyl poisoning.
>>
>>51921881
Honestly it'll probably be fine>>51921881
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.