[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me of your experiences with Gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Gypsy_big_16.jpg (865 KB, 2006x2448) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy_big_16.jpg
865 KB, 2006x2448
Tell me of your experiences with Gypsies
>>
Is it true that Gypsy girls are some of the best fucks you'll ever have?
>>
>>51921118

If you want to die of AIDS, yes, probably.
>>
>>51921118
If you can live with the syphillus, maybe
>>
They ruin the experience of going to most major European cities.
>>
>>51920427
I saw them fucking around on a train track in France and my friend who was living there told me they were stealing bits of the train line to sell as scrap metal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aSCoh1Rs3o
>>
>>51921118
If you can fathom life with gonorrhoea, definitely
>>
>>51920427

theres this gypsy family right across the street from me
they are into money, the head of the family is basicaly the head of the clan and has like 300 people living in shit working for him begging, stealing and selling cheap shit

they communicate by screaming at each other, except usualy one of them is inside and the other ouside, or one is on one end of the house the other on the other, and they just scream, constantly, its like backround noise, screaming, fighting, talking shit, agression
the kids are all crying all the time, the older sisters are doing their best, they are kids too and know no better but you can see the kids trying to at least protect the small ones, it makes you cringe

hes got a grandson, actualy hes got several, but this one kid i know, he hangs with us sometimes, obviously just to hang with normal people

kid is like 12, never went to school, does not know anything, like where america is or what the french revolution was or who fought in WW2 literaly he knows nothing, barely reads and writes, we try to teach him shit like pick up trash if you drop it on the floor, dont insult people out loud, behave like a fucking human and such and so on

spends all day on his smartphones, hes got like 3 of them, each one brand new and latest applefag model, wears designer lables, gold necklases and bracelets, his shoes are worth half my monthly paycheck

tfw his own people his age spend their days digging trough trash, begging in the streets, stealing raw materials from fenced off lots etc etc... literaly live in their own shit, are obnoxious and crass like animals, have no concept of anything beyond 'can i sell this', breed like rabbits, i mean literaly.pumping out 8 kids to survive on social in a torn up shack is a way of life to them, they actualy resist change in this respect
>>
File: 1403107300431.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1403107300431.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>51921314

>NOT ROMANIANS!!

I have tears in my eyes.
>>
>>
>>51921118
there is one macedonian that has a half gypo gf on /balk/,
ask him if you care so much
>>
>>51921118
Lmao no, and if you get involved with one you have to get involded with her whole family and traditions + they are ugly in general.
>>
File: 1448328370962.png (40 KB, 285x461) Image search: [Google]
1448328370962.png
40 KB, 285x461
Imagine the times when everibody lived in tribes and had huts and shit and wrode horses and had to hunt for food and getting wifes and kids at age 15 and when people from other tribes were free meat as far as killing, slavery and rape went.
No imagine such people in the middle of modern civilization adapting to it's ways but not changing at the core and still acting like a tribe of horse riding hunter gatherers.
That's what gypsies are.
>>
File: romanian shitpost.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
romanian shitpost.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
>>51921118
You have to ass fuck her because they aren't allowed to have sex until marriage.. They do a hymen test before the wedding night to test if the girl is pure.
>>
There's a gypsy woman beggar in front of my commie block. I give her 5 kuna every time I pass by her. Now she waves waves at me when she sees me and asks me how I'm doing. That's the only time anyone ever asks me how I'm doing.
>>
>>51927019
>tfw
>>
>>51924711
SAVED
>>
>>51927019
How are you doing?
>>
>>51927019
Why the fuck would you ever give money to gypsie beggar? Let alone any beggar.
>>
>>51920427
Wonderful people that don't deserve the contempt they get.
>>
File: 1449171859111.png (73 KB, 1024x1026) Image search: [Google]
1449171859111.png
73 KB, 1024x1026
>>51920427
>sipping my tea at the tea house and chilling
>a gypy girl appears
>she was begging me for money and called me handsome
>status of the day: made'd
>bonus points since I didn't give her jack shit
>>
>>51921667
here's a (You) for a long post
>>
>>51921667
Where were you when you realised Hitler did nothing wrong?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.