[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting frustrated by some people expecting racism from me, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: chris-herbet-army-veteran-2.jpg (145 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
chris-herbet-army-veteran-2.jpg
145 KB, 1368x1026
Getting frustrated by some people expecting racism from me, because I got blown up. Here it is:

Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg.

A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.
A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field
A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life
A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK
A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk
A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.
A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didnt know how to deal with my medicines and side effects.

Contrary to that,
A white brit spat in my girlfriends face for 'fucking a cripple when you could have me [him]'
A White brit pushed my wheelchair away from a lift so he could use it first.
A White brit screamed at my Dad for parking in a disabled bay when I was in the services coming home
(Although, alot of people helped in my recovery! I dont hate white brits either! hahaha)

Point is, fuck off. I know who I dislike, and I know who I dont. I know who I appreciate, and I know who I dont. If you want to hate an entire race of men and women for the actions of a few dickheads feel free, but don't push your views on me, thinking I am an easy target because one douchebag decided it was my day to die.

Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church.
Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work.
>>
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>51918790
Soooo.....hate british people then?
Cuz i am 100% fine with that. Ive never liked those ugly faggot sounding cunts.
>>
File: 1445239204438.jpg (66 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1445239204438.jpg
66 KB, 470x595
>>51918790
>comparing lunatic segments of a religion in a secular society to terrorist organizations in a part of the world lacking secularism because of both cultist-tier behavior in over a billion people and Western fuck-ups
>>
>>51918790
Inshallah my friend.
>>
so muslims everywhere
>>
>>51918790
I didn't know there were muslims in ebinland
>>
>>51918790
Resume: 2 in 3 brits are muslim
Kek
>>
File: JESUS KRIST.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
JESUS KRIST.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>51918790
>a muslim blew me up
>so after that traumatic event, I ran into more muslims
Fucking hilarious, cuks will never learn.
>>
>spitting on a disabled guy's gf
Is this a daily occurrence among chavs?
>>
>>51919412
>Jesus Christ

lol forgiving your enemies?

the ORIGINAL kek
>>
>>51918790
So you're saying Finland isn't white?
>>
>Muslim is a race
>>
>>51918790

>Daeshe

why is this a thing?
>>
>>51918790
fuck off
>>
Alhamdulillah! There can be no better truth than Islam, no better rule than the rule of Allah swt, no better constitution than the holy, infallible and altogether beautiful Holy Qur'an, no better judicial system than the Shari'a of the beloved prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam that shames and condemns the kufar government the faithful have been yearning for after all these years of deception by these servants of Shaytan al-Rajim cursed be his name. Biidhnillah, the Wilayat al-sWEED shall surely be established. Inshallah, the time has come for the battles to be won! With the shahadah, the takbir, the sunnah upon their tongues, and as the faithful's hearts beat as one, the Sunnah is kept alive, the Khilafah will rise and the flag of Tawhid will shine bright before our eyes! TAKBIR!
>>
>>51918790
name me one muslim country that isn't a shithole
>>
>>51920054
Australia
>>
>have your leg blown off by a muz
>get cured by muzzies
>somehow have a better opinions of muzzies afterward

that makes no sense lad you still lost one leg
>>
Bullshit.
Faggot shilling for islamic interests using a proxy.
>>
>>51920119

He said not a shithole.
>>
>>51920177
quality banter
>>
>>51920054
UAE, Qatar and Oman.
>>
>>51920364
take your time, i'll wait
>>
>>51920054
>name me one muslim country that isn't a shithole

Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, etc.
>>
File: 1448191391074.jpg (99 KB, 607x602) Image search: [Google]
1448191391074.jpg
99 KB, 607x602
>>51920364
>>
>>51921020
Indonesia isn't a shithole?
You've clearly never been there.
Only big cities in Malaysia are decent, and they're still borderline shitholes.
Brunei has instituted Shari'a.
Algeria has widespread instability and shit.

>>51920364
UAE is a soulless shithole. Qatar is decent, but their government is shit.
>>
>>51918790

deserved to lose his leg tbf. anyone who willingly joins the armed forces is a fucking moron. he is a war criminal and child killer.
>>
>>51921127

If they're shitholes then the whole of Eastern Europe are 1000000 times worse off. They don't need welfare handouts form the EU to feed their people.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.