[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar shall_Plan Why do Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
Why do Europeans love to say shit about USA although USA is the country that saved their sorry asses in history? It's obvious af that without their supports they'd have been keked by gommies.
>>
>>51916660
are you grateful to American for getting liberated from Japan?
I guess you aren't and think they are just annoying people bringing problems in Korean Peninsula.
>>
>>51916724
>I guess you aren't and think they are just annoying people bringing problems in Korean Peninsula.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>51916660
What makes Europeans think they're better than Americans in reality they aren't?
>>
>>51916660
>USA is the country that saved their sorry asses in history
Do you even know history lad?
>>
>>51917146
>Do you even know history lad?
Oh, you must be history expert :^)
That's why you are questioning even without correcting what I said with facts.
>>
South Korea you better shut your mouth before I become a steamed ham
>>
>>51917280
>leaf
>>
People have short memories and quickly expect more. There's psychology involved, I think. Like how you'll get something new and have that feeling of contentedness for a while before you get used to it and it becomes normal and you don't have that feeling any more so wanting something else and having complaints becomes much easier.
>>
>>51916660
You forget that the purpose for all of that was for the U.S to get markets for their products and to get allies against the Reds to stop Europe sliding into communism due to all the poverty.

You can see U.S economic imperialism at work today, the final victory of the Marshall Plan. The U.S received hundreds of billions more from the Plan than they put in, it was an investment.
>>
It's no coincidence that the USA is revered in countries like Japan and South Korea, countries with a laughable history. Americans helped those countries out and now Koreans and Japanese can't stop sucking the tiny circumcised American cock. They believe (and are right in believing) that America saved them from their worst state in their history and propelled them to their best state, which is probably true because their histories are very short/boring.

However, us Europeans are different. Yes, America helped us out a decent bit (not as much as most people think). However, our countries have huge, massive and influential histories. American support means nothing in the grand scheme of things. We have experienced worse in the past and pretty much every Western European power was the foremost power on earth at one point.

On top of that, America is European. The people leading it are European, the country was founded by Europeans. They are basically European diaspora. We shouldn't have to thank ourselves (or more accurately; slightly dumber and fatter versions of ourselves).
>>
We didn't take any help whatsoever, so we can talk shit
>>
Honestly communism is better than western liberal kekoldry.

At least communist countries had high birthrates and no immigration.
>>
they're ungrateful little shits and they whine too much
>>
Europe would have been much better off in the end because with gommie agenda, the toxic american multicult isnt anywhere near as insidious
>>
>>51917336
>so wanting something else and having complaints becomes much easier
What do Europeans want from USA?

>>51917446
>to get allies against the Reds to stop Europe sliding into communism due to all the poverty
That has been already mentioned in my post
So in your opinion, the greedy Americans shouldn't have invested their filthy money to Europe and leave Europe alone so that they can be allies with USSR?
>>
>>51917498
>no immigration

Gee i wonder why
>>
>>51917498
>no immigration.
Yes, everyone just wanted to get out.
>>
>>51917498
>Honestly communism is better than western liberal kekoldry
You know what's fucking funny about this? Europe is politically much more liberal than the U.S. Not to mention ex-commie countries have declining population, look at Estonia, Poland or Romania etc.
It's not USA's fault that Europe is accepting fucktons of immigrants fuck your hurr durr let's blame all to USA logic and shove it in your ass.
>>
>>51917562
Because they didn't allow it.

Communist Europe was still much much better than most third world shitholes.

>>51917642
USA is much more pro immigration than Europe. There's a reason why it's 60% white.
>>
>>51917642
Based South Korea tells it how it is. America has been liberating/bombing countries for decades. It wasn't a problem until European countries started wanting refugees and enticing them in.
>>
>>51917733
>USA is much more pro immigration than Europe.
That is because USA is the country built from immigration you fucknut and they no longer are.

>>51917751
<3
>>
>>51917751
>Hurr only refugees are a problem, other shitskins are alright as long as they're not muslims

"no"
>>
File: polski.jpg (337 KB, 1540x1052) Image search: [Google]
polski.jpg
337 KB, 1540x1052
>>51917733
>USA is much more pro immigration than Europe.
Yes, pro immigrants who want to work and to assimilate, not pro immigrants who want as much welfare as they can get.
>>
>>51917787
>That is because USA is the country built from immigration

The USA is a country built from WHITE immigration, by LAW. Until 1965 you had to be WHITE to migrate there. The fact that America went from 90% white in the 1960s to 60% today means that they are MORE keked than Europe
>>
>>51917793
>Hurr the syrian refugee narrative has nothing to do with other shitskins coming in and claiming to be refugees at all
>>
>>51917798
over half of your immigrants are on welfare you dipshit
>>
>>51917834
And yet USA economy is doing much better than EU
Are you even trying?
>>
>>51917893
So what? That has nothing to do with immigrants, you stupid chink.
>>
>>51917834
>The welfare system is designed to help low-income workers, especially those with children, and this describes many immigrant households. In 2012, 51 percent of immigrant households with one or more workers accessed one or more welfare programs, as did 28 percent of working native households.
They're working, like I said they're not drawing in as much money as they can and complaining about the free food and accomodations.
>>
>>51917893
>13 trillion in debt
>better
lmao
>>
>>51917929
The point is your immigrants are fucking shit, which is why they're on welfare. Yes they're working but they're working SHITTY jobs, paying fuck all tax (due to low income) and taking welfare, making them a LEECH on the state.

plus they're brown, have more children than you and vote democrat. Also criminals and they reduce your education scores.

Your immigrants are shit, the sooner you realise this and vote donald trump the better, although it's probably too late.
>>
>>51917798
>>51917929
>USA immigrants are saints who are simply trying as hard as they can, european immigrants are lazy parasites
Nice
>>
>>51917813
Irish education system at work, friends.

Can we really expect more from a country where the majority of people can barely string together a sentence in their own national language? Has there ever been a more kekolded nation?
>>
>>51917937
>that usaisindebt meme again
Does that matter? You don't even have an idea of what kind of debt they owe.
All they have to do is to devalue dollars
>>
it wasnt a handout
american industry profited far more from rebuilding than it cost

fuck off gook
>>
>>51918008
Look at your history, retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

Brainwashed retard
>>
Because europeans are a bunch of whiny ungrateful shits. responsible for the million or so dead in the two world wars anglo countries fought in for absolutely no gain
>>
>>51918037
lmao you weren't even part of the western bloc then
>american industry profited far more from rebuilding than it cost
So if someone helped you in the situation where you can't escape from worse fate without him, and they got profits from it then you have no reason to be thankful? What a pathetic mindset you have.
>>
File: asylum-seekers.png (150 KB, 485x1260) Image search: [Google]
asylum-seekers.png
150 KB, 485x1260
>>51917981
>>51917994
Both continent's low tier immigrants are shit, but Europe's are worse due to its geographic location.
>>
>>51918038
They wouldn't have passed those laws unless there was non-white migration to the United States, hence the claim that "Until 1965 you had to be WHITE to migrate there." is false. There hasn't even ever been a general ban on all non-white immigration, just acts prohibiting certain nationalities when they became a problem. Did you even read the articles you linked to?

I mean come on, this is like elementary school history in the US, are all Euros this ignorant?

I mean shit, we let so many impovrished paddies in our country when the British were teaching you idiots a lesson in that some nativist groups genuinely lobbied to have them classified as negroes.
>>
>>51918183
They passed those laws to keep nonwhites out. Your post is pure semantics

>b-b-b-but there were a few nonwhites who managed to migrate here so we were always diverse!!!

Retard.

>>51918150
I would say Europe's migrants are worse, but you have MUCH MORE migrants/descendants so your overall situation is worse.

I mean no European country is over 10% muslim but you're 40% nonwhite.
>>
>>51918259
>you have MUCH MORE migrants/descendants so your overall situation is worse.
1. They have more population and even larger landmass compared to Europe, which makes it natural that they have more immgrants to accomodate.
2. Their overall situation isn't worse.
>>
>>51918357
I'm talking about percentage you dipshit
>>
>>51918259
No, they passed the Exclusion Act to keep a single ethnicity, the Chinese out. Once that happened, the Japanese moved in. Even the Gentleman's Agreement only slowed down their immigration, which wasn't completely stopped until the 1924 act. Considering that it also aimed to bring European immigration to 2% of what it had been in 1890, it was chiefly a general anti-immigration bill. That one still didn't put any restrictions on non-whites in the Americas like Mexicants.

There was definitely a conscious concern by many lawmakers throughout American history for keeping America white, sure. But the statement that "You had to be white to migrate there until 1965" isn't even close in spirit. You'll be forgiven for not knowing all the details, but don't seriously act like you actually know American history, it's just embarrassing.
>>
>>51918643
This is all pedantics. What I said is, in essence, true
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.