[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet Argentinian guy >We get to talking about Latin America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>Meet Argentinian guy
>We get to talking about Latin America
>He's apparently been to almost every country and hates them all, insisting everything is third world, especially Argentina
>I ask him about Mexico
>"The only reason Mexico is nicer than the rest of Latin America is that it's attached its lips directly to the United States' rectum to more efficiently consume the fecal matter of white people"
Is this a common opinion in Argentina?
>>
>Mexico is nicer than the rest of Latin America
A true Argentine would ever say something like that.
>>
>>51912941
This
>>
>>51912941
never*
>>
>>51912941
There's a reason the smart ones get out.
>>
>>51912941
A true Argentine only cares about the following countries
>ranting about the US and UK for imperialism
>ranting about chilean traitor scum in Malvinas
>ranting about Bolivians/Paraguayans/Peruvians/Colombian niggers invading the country
>BRASILLL DECIME QUE SE SIENTE
>>
File: 1447035076675.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1447035076675.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>51912907
JAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAAJA

>HEY /INT/ WHY WAS 6 AFRAID OF 7???

AJAJJAJARJWEGE

>BECAUSE SEVEN ATE NINE

AJJAJAAHAFHASHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASCHHASFHASHFHD

AJAJAJJA
>>
Looks like you met a hella insufferable fella.
>>
>>51912907
He was youaregayan prolly
>>
>>51912996
He's just a conceited middle high class cunt. Otherwise he'd not speak ill of every LatAm country EXCEPT Mexico. Come on, Uruguay is literally Argentina 2.0. How could he hate them? Only if he also hates his own country, which I think he does, because he just want to get out of here.
>>
>>51913068
but argentinians think they're ruining their country, they believe they could come back as in the 50'. But they ruin their own country, they hate that, and they just "dislike" their neighbors (and resent us, especially us). Tbh, most argentinians are just frustrated with their country.
>>
>>51912907
>the fecal matter of white people
Is he admitting Argentina is not white?
Yeah he's not an argie.
>>
>>51912907
This is an uberbullshit
>Mexico is better than Argentina
Said no Argentinian (no one actually) ever.
>>
South America must be fucking awful if Mexico is better. I've done a fair bit of traveling around the northern states of Mexico and it's a poor dirty shithole.
>>
>>51913593
Northern Mexico s shitty. Central/West Mexico has the best areas.
>>
Kek tipico sudaca chupando polla estadounidense
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.