[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there really Muslim no-go zones in London? Or are Britfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (147 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
147 KB, 900x675
Are there really Muslim no-go zones in London?

Or are Britfags just too gay and scared to go into a Muslim neighborhood?

pic unrelated
>>
>>51910999
sauce
>>
File: Trump.png (253 KB, 457x544) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
253 KB, 457x544
>>
>>51911095
Where?
>>
>>51911114
parts of los angeles, detroit, etc...
>>
>>51911111
>>
>>51911114
Inglewood
>>
>>51910999
Yes there are several no-go zones in London alone.
Reminder that USA and UK is not white.
>>
>>51910999
Tower Hamlets, Bradford, Leicester and Birmmingham are independent emirates. The Emirate of Bradford already controls most of West-Yorkshire, and the other emirates are gaining ground in the Midlands and Greater London.

The British government have proposed a partition of Britain. The majority Muslim-areas would become an independent Islamic Republic, and the rest of the country would be a secular pluralist democratic republic. And the contested capital of London will be divided into Secular West-London and Islamic East-London with de facto national capitals in Milton-Keynes and Al-Burminhamiyyah [respectively]. It's the only hope for peace in a region where ethnic hatreds run deep, they say.

Efforts have already been made by the independent Emirates to render the English language in Arabo-Persian script which they call Ingilstani which is also the name of the official language of independent Islamic Britain.

The turmoil in Britain has been brewing for half a century now, but geo-political experts believe there may finally be stability in the region.
>>
>>51911860
India, Bosnia, Israel/Palestine, Nigeria, Chechnya... truly Islam is the religion of peace. Allah Ackbar [God is great].
>>
>>51910999
I live pretty far from London but from the times I've been there and what my parents said before that the areas that are shit now have always been shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.