[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians in Norway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 305x305
A Christian family in Norway has lost its appeal to have its children returned, after the government forcibly removed five children from their home. The public is reacting with outrage.

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/norwegian-govt.-seizes-5-children-from-parents-for-alleged-christian-indoct
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x342
>>
File: 1427308249818.png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1427308249818.png
152 KB, 600x503
>>51909965

I remember reading about this when it originally happened.

Based Romanians trying to return Christianity to Europe and get shot down.
>>
This again.

We have tons of Christians. My whole family is Christian.

Why are you biting on the story of the abusers? This has nothing to do with Christianity. Barnevernet takes tons of muzzies too.
>>
>>51910572
They look nothing like abusers
>>
>>51910927
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>51910572
Why do you hate Christians so much, norway?
>>
>>51911052
I-I don't hate my family?

We just need the DNA of Eastern-European children to improve our inbred gene-pool!!

TBQH this is hilarious. If we had l gone easier on the immigrants than our own citizens we would get criticized for being kucks. If we do it like now, the immigrants ,who are used to nonfunctional corrupt services, will run off to their original country's press and cook up whatever sounds best.

In this case it's "because we were Christians!!"

You can't win either way. They can stay in their corrupt shitholes if they aren't willing to become Norwegians.
>>
>>51910572
Tbqh I'll take Norway over any of these faggots itt.
>>
File: rb.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1317) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1317
>>51911154
Nords in the prev thread told me about Muslims imprisoned and their daughter taken off them after reasoning attempts. At least they insisted it happened. We all know Norway has very strict on child violence laws. I honestly don't see any crime in mild spanking even if I wasn't ever punished physically myself; but, BUT it's not goddamn hard to not touch your children. Use brains, words, financial and restrictive measures if you live in that country. I admit Nords can have some prejudice against immigrants, the same time I keep in mind I don't have enough info to judge. We need more *credible* sources to feel confident. At least internet-level confident, kek.
>>
>>51911452
Rational and reasonable comment neighbor.

Mild spanking is AFAIK not illegal. It was at least very common when I grew up. I don't think we have so much stricter rules than other Western nations.

As an immigrant you will stand out more, you won't be as "lost" in the crowd and run a higher risk of getting caught for wrong-doings. The vast, vast majority have no problem adapting to this.
>>
So what does the gov or whatever accuse then of doing? I doubt it's actually Christianity or there would be a huge shitstorm
>>
>>51912343
They have chosen not publicize the court documents. Barnevernet can't do it for them, so we only have a Romanian/English facebook-message from the father's brother and lots of pointing at other cases to base this entire "scandal" on.

He said the kids were "punished," but that can mean many things. A baby was also allegedly shook like a rag.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.