[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Brands in Russia http://www.top20brands.ru/ru/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: russ.png (155 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
russ.png
155 KB, 480x409
Top Brands in Russia

http://www.top20brands.ru/ru/
>>
and? russia is not communist anymore
>>
why do russian love adidas much?
>>
Nothing surprising there
>>
>Adidas is not number 1
I call this bullshit.
>>
>>51907437

All The Ex-Communist Countries Loves Adidas Track Suits.
>>
if a company from your country isnt on there you're basically a non-country tbqh
>>
>>51907328
No Russian brands. Man, people of EE have yet to realize what a mistake communism was. And all those former communist countries, in my opinion, will never surpass those which had capitalism from the start or right after WWII because all of them are way, way ahead in advanced capitalism. No one will shun a Samsung or LG mobile phone or a Japanese video game console for a similar product of Russian or Chinese origin, if it ever gets produced.
>>
>>51907437
Because back in the days it was very hard to get western goods and adidas was seen as a cool brand in 80s.
>>51907647
The harder to get, the more you want it. So when the borders opened noone was bothered by a local products.
>>
>>51907647
Huawei and Lenovo are selling pretty well here, though.

Everything's only a question of investments. If slavs cant do that, they only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>51907521
> implying they buy only official merch
>>
>>51907930
Companies of advanced capitalist countries have more capital and better technology. You need money to make money.
>>
>>51907930
>buying chink pads
>>
>>51908069
Simple: Invite them into your own country to exploit your cheap, but well-educated workforce, set up joint ventures that forces them to share technology with you, invest heavily in your own education and R&D (and send your people to their colleges - at least some will return), and after a decade or so, you'll have a thriving indigenous industry producing the same stuff, basically.

Ah, and dont forget to throw out the western companies after you have sucked up everything they know, while keeping your trade barriers high, so that western companies that might compete with your own cant come in again. Only let those come inside your country who could have useful tech for you to steal.

That's basically how China, but also Wilhelmine Germany with the Brits, did to become strong.
>>
>eastern europe hates the west
>but they give us so much money in the mean time by buying our shit
We love you for hating us eastern Europe
>>
>>51908122
Huawei actually doesnt produce pads. Their smartphones are top-tier, though.

Lenovo, on the other hand, prioneered the convertible laptop/tablets with their Yoga series. Now, even Samsung is copying them.
>>
I'v Heard Russian Government banned Apple. And They've Dealed with Samsung.
>>
>>51908194
> set up joint ventures that forces them to share technology with you
They'll just leave then. No company will agree to that.
> send your people to their colleges - at least some will return
Nope
>>
>>51908230

I Knew You are Chinese Student in Germany. No One Buying Chinese Cheap Shit in SK Anyway.
>>
>>51908069
Companies like Samsung and Sony basically arose by just copying shit from the West and being nothing but glorified factories.
>>
File: almost_chuckled.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
almost_chuckled.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>51908230
> Huawei smartphones are top-tier
>>
>>51908320
>They'll just leave then. No company will agree to that.

Your opinion. The reality was exactly as I posted.
Capitalists arent driven by ideology freedumb and democrazy, but sheer greed. If you can offer them small children hands building their smartphones for no pay, it will mean that their managers can get giant bonuses. So they will comply. Short term profit >>> Long term planning.

>Nope

Actually a lot of them did. Sounds strange for a virulent commie-hater like you, but people with lives actually care about career-prospects and shitloads of money more than they care about politics and ideology and some strange concept of 'freedom'.
>>
>>51908434
They are strangely popular here in Germany. And they get rave reviews all around. Deal with it and feel bad that your formerly commie-shithole couldnt climb up the ladder like that, which is why you are eternally so butthurt and blame gommunism for your country still being a shithole that even the capitalists wouldnt want to exploit.
>>
>>51908366
Problems with that? Finishing my degree in Nuclear Engineering and planning to going back to China so that I can help to build propulsion systems for China's next generation of nuclear powered guided missile warships.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.