[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Are women with nationalist tattoos common in our country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (669 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
669 KB, 640x1136
>Are women with nationalist tattoos common in our country?

Pic related
>>
>nationalist
>symbols of traitors
>>
>>51907165
Aye
>>
>>51907207
>Be me
>Be a Virginian slave owner
>State decides to secede
>Fight for Virginia betraying the previous Army I fought for
>Have the capital of the US named after me
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1200x800
Jesus, have you seen people with confederate flags recently?

The rarer confederate flags got, the uglier you had to be to own one, just look at this pinheaded fuck with his fat ugly wife.
>>
Americans are such memesters XD
>>
>>51907355
>/pol/ irl
>>
>>51907355
I love how you keks see a hot confederate girl in OP and post some random nobody because it hurts your feelings that liberal women are all hambeast feminists.
>>
>>51907499

She isn't even hot, with her fucking moonman chin and five-head.
Her tiny little a-cup titties aren't doing any good either.
I bet that picture was taken in Mississippi, the worst fucking coastline in the continential United States.
>>
>>51907419
>implying Chilean women don't get tramp stamps of Pinochet
>>
>>51907207
I wouldn't call them traitors, just stupid. The CSA could not have lasted more than a decade.
>>
File: dat el camino.png (49 KB, 495x322) Image search: [Google]
dat el camino.png
49 KB, 495x322
>>51907553
The salt is oh so real with this one
>>
>>51907701
What does that guy has to do with nationalism
>>
>>51907553
2jelly
>>
>>51907770

Okay she's a little bit hot, but the confederate flags aren't really the selling point.
>>
>>51907828

Jelly of what? I've lived in the south my entire life. Honestly, the majority of women you will meet with confederate flag tattoos have ugly yellowed teeth from dip, pall malls, Mountain Dew, and bud light.
>>
File: animu.png (673 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
673 KB, 1280x720
>>51907701
I'm sorry America but we're way behind you. I hope to see something like it one day tho.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.