[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>portugal
>>
sorry
>>
>boretugal
>>
>potugal
>>
>straightedgetugal
>>
that graph is retarded. Only the possession of small doses is decriminalized, all trafic is ilegal and "actively" fought.
It's somewhat common to read in the news some police department seizing large quantities of drugs.
>>
P R O G R E S S I V E
>>
Portugal is so poor that they can't afford to use it.
>>
Ameridegeneracy
>>
>>51907068
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51904586
>notshitforonceugal
>>
>>51904586
legalisation will probably increase the usage in USA, kids in 1st world countries have ample things to do but in USA everything is illegal and they cant even go outside their houses after dark (police enforce community curfews)
bored kids will do whatever to pass the time
>>
>>51907173
this desu
>>
>>51907173
the kids are drinking wine and port by the time they are 7 so they dont see a use for weed
>>
true story i went to portugal a couple of years back
went to this main square area where our hotel was located, got out of the subway station and start to walk across the square with our backpacks on, some crazy dude comes running up to me grabs my hand and tries pushing a plastic wrapped ball of hash into it,
>PLEASE SIR PLEASE BUY PLEASE PLEASE
got a puppy dog look on his face, dude is almost 50, raggedy clothes. I'm thinking, what the fuck is this a sting? is this shit even real? Just kept my fingers wide open the whole time making sure not to grab it and I just kept walking to the hotel.
>PLEASE PLEASE ES LEGAAAAAL ES LEGAAAAAAAAAAL
I just buzzed into the guesthouse and left him outside pacing around
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (11 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
11 KB, 249x250
>obeythelawtugal
>>
Kids only smoke weed because it's illegal. If you made it legal, usage would drop significantly. Prove me wrong
>>
>>51904586
>PORTULEGAL
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>51908467
to prove you wrong we have to make weed legal though
so its win win for you
>>
>>51907068
t.
>>
>>51908510
well what do you think? Based on your experience, why do you think most people smoke weed? In my experience, the vast majority just do it to seem edgy.
>>
File: drug money.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
drug money.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>51907068
>Only the possession of small doses is decriminalized

This is like the worst of all possible choices, since it just removes any disincentive for the consumer to push huge piles of money into the criminal underground.
>>
potrgal
>>
File: be8.png (156 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
156 KB, 330x319
>Nochilltugal
>>
File: 1447924125554.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1447924125554.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>>51907173
cannotbuyunavelatugal
>>
>>51904586

I wonder how true is this for other types of drugs
>>
>>51904586
>over 1/5 of american children use marijuana
What the fuck?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.