[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this also POO IN LOO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bangladesh.png (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
bangladesh.png
11 KB, 267x189
I am trying to stay up to date on the memes
>>
Its population is larger than Russia.
>>
>>51904007
they're Muslim AFAIK . So designated beheading streets not designated shitting streets
>>
>>51907794
I thought that was Mexico's thing
>>
File: pooinloo.jpg (217 KB, 1922x765) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.jpg
217 KB, 1922x765
>>51904007
bangladesh is actually first world in toilet hygiene, significantly better than india, pakistan or nepal. it's that light area next to india in the pic
>>
>>51907794
Well they don't behead in the streets they shit in

they're not filthy savages
>>
>>51907842
>rural
Urban is where the DESIGNATED is at m8.
>>
>>51908295
never said anything about rural vs. urban. just pointing out bangladesh has their (literal) shit together unlike the rest of south asia
>>
They have no designated space to crouch because it is so fucking full
>>
>>51907821
A number of fedora tippers and other kinds of kuffar have been hacked to death in their homes by Islamists over the past couple of years.
>>
>>51907842
>Greece
>>
>>51908330
yeah in a huge pile by the street
>>
>>51904007
At least they're not Hindu...poo in the temple.
>>
File: panic.jpg (39 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
39 KB, 600x568
>>51904007

>Population: 168,957,745 (8th in the world)
>Most living on the delta of the Ganges, India's holy designated pooping and corpse dumping river
>>
>>51908880
>>51909111
they're at the same rate as china and most of east asia mate

>>51908774
>greece
>first world
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.