[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this image accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449685078503.jpg (393 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449685078503.jpg
393 KB, 1920x1080
Is this image accurate?
>>
extrapolate this scene
>>
>>51899097

Germany basically led a series of events to fuck up both herself and her husband France, who is less than happy but has no choice but to follow with her. Poland tried to help them early on but they ignored him, and now he's just exasperated.

You should watch the show (Fargo season 2) its good
>>
>>51899183

Oh, and the 'we're realized' quote is in reference to some new age hippy shit that Germany was practicing that also helped lead to the events
>>
>>51899183
then i would have to rate this lowly because you have to watch the film to know the image
>>
>>51899259
show*
>>
>>51899063

>We're realised

What did they mean by this?
>>
Can my country be Dodd? Dodd's cool.
>>
File: obama_money.jpg (351 KB, 500x3805) Image search: [Google]
obama_money.jpg
351 KB, 500x3805
/int/ humor thread?
>>
No. Literally only thing Polan ever did in the refugee crisis was saying the immigrant quotas will not be accepted here despite agreeing on it earlier.
>>
File: 1448084248634.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1448084248634.gif
2 MB, 384x216
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.