[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fillipino hate thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Spic.jpg (47 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
Spic.jpg
47 KB, 450x403
As an Asian, Flips are the most obnoxious species that breed like monkeys and always migrate to better countries. They have no culture and are basically Mexicans of Asia. They not only look like them but have the same names.
>>
This absolutely this
When will we learn?
>>
File: MOSTPOWERFULRACE.png (194 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
MOSTPOWERFULRACE.png
194 KB, 500x334
reminder
>>
I've never seen a filipino but I'm pretty sure I hate them too
>>
>As an Asian

if you aren't north chinese, japanese, or korean, you aren't asian

you are subhuman junglemonkey refuse, and filipinos are literal island rapebabies

this has been a psa from god
>>
>>51899040
>t. LA

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
t. Justin Wong
>>
>>51898874
Meanwhile, Bruno Mars is raking in the dough and fucking all your bitches, and you have to listen to his shit whenever you turn on the radio.
>>
I have some filipino friends

They are good people
>>
>>51899601
He is 1/4 Perto Rican,1/4 Jew, 1/2 Flip
>>
>>51899659
Are they powerful
>>
>>51899884
he was a quarter chinese so he lost his powers
>>
>>51899907
Well that sucks
Go with pure filipinos

Maybe they'll teach us a thing or two about being powerful
>>
>>51898874
Fuck you, flips are based allies against chinese untermenschen. Go Flips Go!
>>
I hate Flips too, used to go to secondary school with loads of them, 19 in my year alone. All played basketball, thought they were black and all wore Chicago Bulls jerseys. They thought they were so different from each other too and were convinced they were models. Fucking hate these obnoxious cunts.
>>
>>51898874
t. Junatan Jun-Jun Santos
>>
I liked Philippines people until I met them. Geez, memes are real.
>>
>>51903445
my mum used to work with them at an old peoples home. They had a philipino couple that worked all day, then all night, then all day and went home.

Had these monkey fucks taking pictures on facebook in front of the TV and shit, like they're rich or something. They didn't mention they worked 72 hours/3 days for that tv
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x471
>>
wew lads
>>
>>51898874

Filippinos are by far the best Asian/Oriental Immigrants By far here in England along with Hong kong chinks.

>Christian

>Western Ally

>Dont cause any trouble

>English as an official language(although their accent is very funny)

I agree they basically have no culture in my experience especially compared to the other orientals but I see that as a good thing they are like a silent immigrants. They dont try to overtake and clash with out culture but instead adapt and be whitewashed.

Not sure about Murica but the only Negative I can say about flips is they have crap food and the swagfag flip meme is real. Give me flips over any orientals(apart from HK chinks) any day.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.