[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk about denying entry to muslims to the US >nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
>talk about denying entry to muslims to the US
>nation that gets the most butthurt is the United Kaliphate

YOU CAN'T!
MAKE!
THIS!
SHIT!
UP!
>>
>>51896283
Trump = stumped.

RULE BRITANNIA.
>>
they do a lot more multicultural integration fo rmuslims for their mass media than we do
if they don't respond it will set back their progress and waste all the work they've done
>>
I'm ready for Prime Minister Corbyn tbqh
>>
>>51896362
aren't you late to drop your daughter to the muslim breeding grounds in Rotherham?
>>
>>51896283
He should ban normal brits too. The fiedt thing they do when they get here is try to grab our guns.
>>
File: assad.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>51896362
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51896283
>Trump is a pepe meme irl
>People actually like this person

excuse me, not people, I meant to say americans
>>
File: 1448378798452.jpg (56 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1448378798452.jpg
56 KB, 592x492
>>51896362
He is happy because Muslims in his country can now LITERALLY change laws and ban people from entering it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51896518
>>51896362

t. Ahmed Mohammed
>>
>>51896518
go bitch about it at your antifa rally, sören

>>51896555
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51896651
Austrians should be genocided
Southern Germany in general

All of you little hitler incest pieces of shit
it's always austrians and bavarians who give germans a bad rep
fuck off already

>>51896640
Can you reassemble a very simple clock and then emigrate to Qatar?
Yes you can, because your skin colour is dark enough.
>>
>>51896362
>t. Abdullah Muhammad Peter al-Johnson
>>
File: 1437883076403.png (350 KB, 576x700) Image search: [Google]
1437883076403.png
350 KB, 576x700
>>51896797
>All of you little hitler incest pieces of shit
HAHAHAAHA I KNEW IT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>51896555
Your talking to a Muslim obviously
>>
>>51896797
>it's always austrians and bavarians who give germans a bad rep
It's literally the exact opppsite.
>>
File: this triggers bongs.jpg (33 KB, 460x327) Image search: [Google]
this triggers bongs.jpg
33 KB, 460x327
Why stop at 1 wall?
>>
>>51896854
By the way, I support Antifa and my name actually is Sören.
That comment was very transphobic by the way.
I am 1/16th Syrian and you triggered my shit

>>51896910
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Go ahead and resist a traffic stop already so that your cops have reason to shoot your ass.
>>
The petition was started by a Scot who was butthurt about his golf course
>>
File: halal-pizza-guy.jpg (111 KB, 486x302) Image search: [Google]
halal-pizza-guy.jpg
111 KB, 486x302
>>51896797
takbir brother inshallah, soon europe will be ours.
>>
>>51896986

Embarrassing your fellow countrymen Ahmed
>>
remember when america used to be a moral world leader?
>>
The reason why Americans like Trump is that he has a ton of confidence and "IDGAF" attitude. He doesn't care about being diplomatic and even though the media tries so hard to tear him down he just keep chugging along.

I love Mexicans, I love Mexican culture, I hate Islamaphobes.

At the same time, even though I disagree with im strongly, I also can admire Trump as a breath of fresh air when compared to people like Hilary Clinton.
>>
File: 1437253007775.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1437253007775.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>mfw he has british citizenship
>mfw Brits have to let him in
UNSTUMPED
>>
>>51897115
>The reason why Americans like Trump is that he has a ton of confidence and "IDGAF" attitude. He doesn't care about being diplomatic and even though the media tries so hard to tear him down he just keep chugging along.

What has this got to do with being a good leader?
>>
>>51897115
>Islamaphobes
Not a thing.
>>
File: 1448252377847.jpg (144 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
1448252377847.jpg
144 KB, 673x960
>>51897139
>Literally cannot stump the trump
>>
>>51897159
>what does not being a pc cück little bitch have to do with being a good leader
>>
>>51897115
a phobia is an irrational fear
muslims commit the overwhelming majority of terrorist acts, therefore fear of mass muslim immigration is rational, therefore islamophobia don't real
glad we had this discussion help yourself to the ham
>>
>>51897159

Part of being a good leader is inspiring and rallying others. Which he has already done plenty of. A leaders job is to LEAD after all.
>>
>>51897099
To continue to be a moral leader you must first keep yourself safe, you can't do that with """""moderate""""" muslim population that can easily be converted to a terrorist.
>>
>>51897159
Because nothing will ever change if we continue to elect flip flopping spineless doormats.
>>
File: bloodshedknowsnocreed.png (2 MB, 1305x713) Image search: [Google]
bloodshedknowsnocreed.png
2 MB, 1305x713
>>51897298
>>51897180

..............sigh. Muslims commit less than 1% of terrorist attacks in Europe. You are more likely to die of a car accident than being killed by a Muslim.

Yet I think someone screaming about cars being evil and blocking cars from the USA would be considered a "carphobe" no? That is how you sound to non-Islamaphobes.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x857
>>51897159
Maybe because he's 'down to earth' and tells people what they need to hear and not want they want to hear and not have to worry about being overly politically correct all the time so he won't trigger the SJWs
>>
>>51897389
>Muslims commit less than 1% of terrorist attacks in Europe
>Source: my ass
>>
>>51897099

no, I wasn't born before 1898.
>>
>>51897389
Nice post, habeeb
>>
>>51897389
>Muslims commit less than 1% of terrorist attacks in Europe.
[citation needed]
>in b4 muh crusades
>>
>>51897389
islams got no place in the west bruv
>>
>>51897389
Can you back up your claims? (No, macro images made in MS paint don't sent count as a source)
>>
>>51897389
The mongols were multi-religious and religious tolerance was a huge factor in their appeal. Early Christianity and muslims were huge in the original golden horde

It's considered entirely plausible Ghengis was well versed in Christianity and found appeal in it
>>
>>51896797
>Southern Germany in general

then who will pay your welfare?
>>
>>51897410

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

With stats from Europol data, before you go and attack the source. If anything Islamaphobes should be freaking out about banning all cars if they are really worried for their own safety.

But like I said, I do respect Trump even if I totally disagree with banning Muslim etc.
>>
>>51897389
t. Muhammed 'Religion of peace" Ali
>>
>>51897389
cars are not targeting people having good time at a concert, shit happens with cars.

With muslims though, their whole thing is that they don't like western culture, they don't want to have bacon for breakfast, party at night have a few drinks and just live your life not praying 5 times a day, NO, they want you to live like they live so they don't get triggered. That's pretty frightening.
>>
>>51897389
>..............sigh. Muslims commit less than 1% of terrorist attacks in Europe

They commited like 90% of terrorist attacks in the last decade
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x288
>trump loses election due to bad press
>reddit top lad bernie wins
>america becomes weak AF
>britain becomes superpower thanks to help from based XI CHING CHONG.
>>
>>51897389
Wh-what? Islamophobia is not a thing because it's a non-sensical term.
>mfw Ubuntu underlines it red
>>
>>51897492
>The mongols were multi-religious and religious tolerance was a huge factor in their appeal.

They also murdered and raped tons of people. The fact that they are "multi-religious" just means that people of all religions can be horrible and violent. Which is that picture's point.

>>51897434
>>51897479

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

And once again before you attack the source, their data comes from Europol.

>In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks in the EU. Two of them were “religiously motivated.” In 2012, there were 219 terrorist attacks in EU countries, six of them were “religiously motivated.”
>In 2011, not one of the 174 terrorist attacks in EU countries in 2011 were “affiliated or inspired” by terrorist organizations. 2010, 249 terrorist attacks, three of them were considered by Europol to be “Islamist.” In 2009, of 294 terrorist attacks, only one was related to Islamist militancy – though Europol added the caveat, “Islamist terrorists still aim to cause mass casualties.”

So even among terrorist attacks (already very rare), less than 2% were inspired by any type of religion. Among these are Islam. And yet if you listen to Islasmaphobes, Muslims are public enemy #1. Wonder why.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21 KB, 1024x576
>>51897389
The difference is, muslims are violent because the quran orders them to be violent. ISIS/wahhabis are just taking the quran autistically serious, their christian equivalent are amish people.
>>
File: hmmm.png (64 KB, 687x525) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
64 KB, 687x525
>>51897547
Copied straight from the europol pdf.
Nice source ahmed.
>>
>>51897603

Not in Europe.

>>51897587

Muslims want to live their own lives same as you. They want to eat different food for breakfast or party a bit different but the ultimate goals of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are the same. A good and stable environment for their families. 99% of Muslims work hard for a better world side by side with Christian, atheist, Hindu, etc.

Cars meanwhile have no feelings and they cause way way way more deaths than Muslims. So why aren't Islamaphobes running to ban all cars? Because they have an irrational fear of Muslims, even though your chances of being killed by a Muslim are much much much less than 1%.
>>
>>51897679
What about now? We obviously have a problem and it needs to be solved. Banning people from Islamic countries from coming to the US for a little bit so we can upgrade our security isn't a problem. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/623926/Three-mosques-shut-down-in-anti-terror-raids-as-officers-seize-330-war-weapons
>>
File: 1409665389605.jpg (24 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1409665389605.jpg
24 KB, 324x291
>says he will send beaners back to Mexico and force them to build the wall
>so nothing

>says that muslims should not be let into the US
>oi m8 ban this cunt for insulting Allah
>>
>>51897626
rip america
>>
>>51897389
>less than 1% of terrorist attacks in Europe
What time scale are we using? Because I can't think of a terrorist attack in Europe in the last 15 years that wasn't a muslim, except for Breivik.

Of course there are good and bad people from every group but that doesn't change the fact that certain ideologies are less harmful than others.
>>
File: religious.png (12 KB, 338x119) Image search: [Google]
religious.png
12 KB, 338x119
>>51897773
>>
>>51897838
>Islamaphobes
Non-sensical term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqy8cHycAU
>>
>>51897547
tesat2010_1.pdf
5.2, paragraph two:
>According to information from the Member States, of the 587 persons that were arrested in the EU in 2009, 110 individuals were reported as having been arrested in relation to Islamist terrorism.

so having never been caught and arrested for islamic terrorism before clearly committing acts of islamic terrorism makes you somehow not an islamic terrorist. that's where that 1% comes from, i guess.
is it even worth reading the rest of this shit or will it just prove my point?
>>
>>51897773

Those are suspects arrested not # of terrorist attacks, in which religiously motivated attacks were DWARFED by other types.

>>51897728

Why is their Christian equivalent Amish people? That makes no sense. Amish people aren't taking the Bible "autistically serious" they just think technology is bad because of some 18th century logic.

Anyway, no, Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people and only allows war in self-defense. Probably goes a long way to explaining why you are much much more likely to be killed by a car, by heart disease, by cancer, or by a non-Muslim than you are to being killed by a Muslim. Muslims are humans. Try getting to know a Muslim.
>>
>>51897963
Libkucks skewing statistics, who would have thought?
>>
>>51898001
even better, EUROCRAT libkucks this time
>>
>>51897975
>Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people
Infidels aren't innocent, though.
Furthermore, like most religious texts, I can find support or distaste for everything by reading how I want to.
>>
>>51897838
>trying to compare a group of people who violently and purposefully attack other people in order to achieve their goals to inanimate objects that have no will or purpose of their own that cause deaths, not through their own fault, but the fault of the driver controlling that object
Yeah ok. Keep preaching about your "2% and #notallmuslims" and go live in Syria of Muslims are so peaceful
>>
>>51897838
holy shit did a car raped your mohammed picture or what?

They are not sentient things that can plot and be mischievous, a car won't fucking immigrate to your country and take over your legislation slowly until all your land is sharia land.
>>
>Muslims believe the Quran is literal
>Muslims are literally autistic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
>>
>>51897975
>Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people and only allows war in self-defense.
hahaha okay i'm out, the taqiyya is too strong
>>
>>51897876
>What time scale are we using? Because I can't think of a terrorist attack in Europe in the last 15 years that wasn't a muslim, except for Breivik.
Because the media is very very selective about what terrorist attacks it chooses to air.

>In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks in the EU. Two of them were “religiously motivated.”
You never heard about the other 150 terrorist attacks that happened in the EU that weren't caused by Muslims. Just like you never hear about the tens of thousands of automobile accidents.

>>51897963

That is still a minority of people and just goes to show that law enforcement itself is being very selective. There was 294 terrorist attacks in 2009, only ONE was related to religion yet they arrest 110 Muslims for terrorism? Huh? Yeah that is fishy alright, but not for the reasons you think.
>>
>>51897679
Then put him in a "Multi-religious background" slot not Pagan

Also Paganism died in the middle ages. Anything now is just partial Neopaganism as best as most of the practices are lost in time

Himmler was not "Pagan", he was raised christian then got into the occult later in life, dabbling in esoteric quests to find Aryan urheimats and World-Ice theory

>>51897679
>And yet if you listen to Islasmaphobes, Muslims are public enemy #1.

Because they actually kill hundreds in Europe. Nobody cares about Walloon separatists who write graffiti on a wall and throw an egg at a local precinct that gets listed as a "Terror attack". Casualties and damage matters

Also Islamaphobia isn't real. Hate and ideology are not phobias. Phobias are irrational fears of something random where the sufferer recognizes the irrationality of the fear, and often holds no ideological disdain for it. Claustrophobes seek treatment for it, hate they have the condition and don't wish to ban confined spaces because of a brain quirk they have, Arachnophobes recognize Spiders are important to the ecosystem and its their brain's fault for having a gut fear of it.

Dislike for political issues are not phobias
>>
>>51896362

fuck off kek

#pakisout
>>
>>51898116
>just goes to show that law enforcement itself is being very selective.
very selective in declaring what is and isn't religiously motivated, yeah.
>There was 294 terrorist attacks in 2009, only ONE was related to religion
according to very selective law enforcement.
>libkucks skewing statistics
you tried, ahmed. you tried.
>>
>>51898116
>Because the media is very very selective about what terrorist attacks it chooses to air.
Well in the US we had the planned parenthood, but back to Europe. Do you happen to know of any?
> Just like you never hear about the tens of thousands of automobile accidents.
We don't hear about car accidents because they're a fact of life. I also don't hear about everyone who dies from cancer. Terrorism, however, is a retarded and rare way to go. That you're gonna here about.

15%-20% of muslims espouse terrorist sympathies.
>>
>>51897838
>Not in Europe.

Yes in Europe, you piece of shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#List_of_incidents
>>
>>51897975
>Why is their Christian equivalent Amish people? That makes no sense. Amish people aren't taking the Bible "autistically serious" they just think technology is bad because of some 18th century logic.
They also don't ever use violence in any circumstance. Also why are you talking like you have any idea what the amish believe in when you clearly don't?

>Anyway, no, Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people and only allows war in self-defense. Probably goes a long way to explaining why you are much much more likely to be killed by a car, by heart disease, by cancer, or by a non-Muslim than you are to being killed by a Muslim.
Liar, it says nonbelievers must be destroyed by any means necessary, it's ok to lie(like you're doing right now), cheat, steal and kill non-believers.

>Muslims are humans. Try getting to know a Muslim.
I know plenty.
>>
>>51897975
They take the bible seriously!

Thats why they shun luxury, it comes in the way between you and god.

I have a question though, I don' care about Trump really.

But:

What brings Islam, positively, to Europe?

Seriously?

What doesi t have that we don't have on our own?

It is mostly connected to: Female circumcision, honour killing, anti-semitism,opression of women(i.e. you better not marry that kuffar) and of course terrorism and radical islam.

I just begin to believe that islam does not fit europe and we should be protective of our own culture.

If a state like Saudi Arabia exists, I find it perfectly ok to be against muslim immigration.
>>
>>51898227
>>51897838
They're responsible for 83% of European terrorism in the last decade.
Simple math, objectively proven.
>>
>>51898322
Yep, as I said
>>
>>51898322
>B-BUT EUROPOL SAID OTHERWISE!
>THEY'RE I-INFALLIBLE!
>>
File: 1412650157734.jpg (50 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1412650157734.jpg
50 KB, 395x401
>>51896283

You literally cannot make this up fellas. Because it's true
>>
>>51898373
Yep. This mudshit is full of shit.
>>51898387
Wh-what?
>>
>>51897389
Jim Jones lead a church he was not an atheist.
>>
There's an American girl who claims she likes Islam because of her ex-boyfriend getting her into it. She ferociously defended it months ago in a thread where she mentioned that

This honestly might be her
>>
>>51898439
He actually was an atheist. It's a weird thing that happened there.
His followers weren't however.
>>
>>51898134
>Then put him in a "Multi-religious background" slot not Pagan
OR I could put him in the pagan slot since he was a murderous pagan. Duh. Also, yes, paganism still does exist in Africa etc. (Which is why I have Mwanga II on there) Himmler was very much a neopagan.

>>51898322
Europol disagres and says they are responsible for less than 2%...who knows more, Europol or Wikipedia editors?

>>51898241

Wars described in the Qur'an against nonbelievers are purely defense wars against the pagans who were persecuting them.
>>
File: 1434208927086s.jpg (7 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
1434208927086s.jpg
7 KB, 250x218
>mfw white liberal westerners call non-muslim middle eastern immigrants racist for not wanting to accept shitty immigrants and refugees which they escaped from in the first place.

fucking hilarious
>>
wake up sheeple

they ban muslims today, they'll ban christians tomorrow

Bibles will be removed from Amazon.. then suddenly not endorsing homosexuality will be illegal.
>>
>>51898514
And what against believers in something differently?

They could have stayed in their desert and leave the byzantines alone, but they didn't.
>>
>>51898514
>.who knows more, Europol or Wikipedia editors?
Simple math does.
> purely defense wars against the pagans who were persecuting them.
HAHAHA.
Islam spread by the sword. NO ONE DISPUTES THIS.
>>
>>51897838
A car won't rape your daughter/mother and then have her be executed for it
>>
File: averag_mexicane.jpg (11 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
averag_mexicane.jpg
11 KB, 286x176
>>51897139
mUKslims BTFO
>>
File: 1428651342104.png (652 KB, 620x1108) Image search: [Google]
1428651342104.png
652 KB, 620x1108
>>51898514
>who knows more, Europol or Wikipedia editors?
>honestly implying that wikipedia editors just make shit up without source or citation
>didn't even do da maff
>>
>>51898242
Please answer me.
>>
>>51898439

He was an atheist and never remotely disguised the fact (unlike Mussolini). Look up Peoples Temple on wikipedia. His whole entire schtick was using the structure of religion to bring people to atheism. Some atheists still do this today (look up "atheist church" for example....idea being that if people are attracted to religion why not try to use this to serve atheism rather than God?)

>By spring 1976, Jones openly admitted even to outsiders that he was an atheist.[54] Despite the Temple's fear that the IRS was investigating its religious tax exemption, by 1977, Jones' wife, Marcy, openly admitted to the New York Times that Jones had not been lured to religion because of faith, but because it served his goal of social change through Marxism.[21] She stated that, as early as age 18 when he watched his idol Mao Zedong defeat the Nationalists in the Chinese Civil War, Jones realized that the way to achieve social change in the United States was to mobilize people through religion.[21] She admitted that "Jim used religion to try to get some people out of the opiate of religion" and had slammed the Bible on the table yelling, "I've got to destroy this paper idol!"[21]

>Jones also openly stated that he "took the church and used the church to bring people to atheism."

>In one sermon, Jones said that, "You're gonna help yourself, or you'll get no help! There's only one hope of glory; that's within you! Nobody's gonna come out of the sky! There's no heaven up there! We'll have to make heaven down here!"[10]

>By the early 1970s, Jones began deriding traditional Christianity as "fly away religion", rejecting the Bible as being a tool to oppress women and non-whites, and denouncing a "Sky God" who was no God at all.[15]

etc etc etc. It amazes me how you can know who Jim Jones was but not know he was a giant fedoraman.
>>
>>51898706
He was corrected already.
Move on.

You're ignoring the majority of responses to you in this thread. It's pathetic.
>>
>>51898584

Neither will a Muslim. Has this EVER happened in the USA, even once?

>>51898619

Muslims bring the same thing as anyone else. They bring friendship, hard work, culture, families, innovation, etc. to Europe. Europe in particular has lost a lot of its ability/will to have children so famously, importing immigrants is a major way that Europe is able to stay afloat.

Female circumcision is a cultural practice that has nothing to do with Islam. Honor killing is only from a tiny minority of Muslims. Also anti-semitism and oppression of women are NOT foreign to Europe, neither is terrorism. All those are ALREADY part of European culture, and something we can all work on together. Sound good?
>>
File: 1435292615502.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435292615502.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>51898854
>muslims
>hard work
>culture
>families
>innovation
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>51898854
>Female circumcision is a cultural practice that has nothing to do with Islam.
Proofs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM9f8CTypsU

>Also anti-semitism and oppression of women are NOT foreign to Europe, neither is terrorism
It's not foreign to anybody. All cultures experienced it. The fact of the matter is the rest of the world has moved past it and you people are trying to tear us back to it.
>>
>>51898854
fuck off muhammad, i'd rather have more spics than muslims here
>>
>>51898854
>something we can all work on together
It would be best westerns fuck off to their lair,stop stealing our resources and installing puppet regimes.
I make sure westerns and arabs not welcome in here
>>
>>51898854
Yes, but cultural, most muslims are no on our level.

For example:

50 percent of syrians that come here don't even have the basic education needed here.

i am packing analphabets,people with no education and only elementary school together.

http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article148098162/Haelfte-der-syrischen-Fluechtlinge-schlecht-ausgebildet.html

The rest is 3-4 years behind what we would expect of people here.

Also you can't deny that women are treated worse on average in islamic countries, like gays.

Also in Saudi Arabia it is forbidden to preach anything but Islam.

And Saudi Arabia pushes its religion to us, it did not take any refugees but said it would build 200 mosques in germany instead if we wanted.

They don't accept other rleigions like we do.

Why do we get along with most people?

Do you hear comnplaints about buddhists or jews?
>>
>>51898956
>It's not foreign to anybody. All cultures experienced it. The fact of the matter is the rest of the world has moved past it and you people are trying to tear us back to it.

"Me people"? Huh? No, the rest of the world has not "moved past" oppression of women or anti-semitism. Its still a very real problem everywhere that you go. You realize the HOLOCAUST is in living memory as part of mainstream European culture right? That didn't go away.

Also I am a woman so no, I don't want women to be oppressed. Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

>There is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence.[4]
>It is generally accepted that there is no close link between the practice and religious belief.

Essentially FGM pre-dates Islam, it is a pagan practice that Muslim converts adopted later. Pagan Africans in those same areas still practice FGM alongside the Muslims. FGM is not required by Muslims and in those many many Muslim areas which did not have FGM as part of their pagan practices, Muslims don't practice it either. Its stupid to link the two, and also "ex-Muslims" are usually extremely biased the same as "ex-Christian" or "ex-Atheist". They usually have an axe to grind.
>>
>>51899120
The ones in power allways fuck around with the people who are not, a sad truth of history.

>Ottomans.

I wish they would stop too, luckily germany doesn't really involve itself in wars if we are not getting bullied to do stuff.

But I am in favour of taking down ISIS.
>>
>>51897159
The best leaders are the ones who don't give a shit about the medias opinion

You should read up Ralph Klein he did all sorts of mischief and people loved him
>>
>>51897359
Literally no US president in at least several decades has ever been a "flip flopping spineless doormat", because no "flip flopping spineless doormat" gets to be the most powerful man in the planet. Don't ever assume you're more intelligent or capable than a powerful politician even if all their public appearances point to them being drooling idiots, because you'll be always very wrong. Even in the extremely unlikely scenario that they ARE drooling idiots, that just means they're being played by someone far more intelligent.
>>
File: muslim strong.png (765 KB, 465x908) Image search: [Google]
muslim strong.png
765 KB, 465x908
>>51898854
>muslim culture, families, innovation
>>
>>51899199
I don't want to conquer west, and fuck ISIS
>>
>>51897975
>Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people and only allows war in self-defense
It says things like: "Convince infidels and war them if they don't convert".

Literally:
>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>>
>>51899157
So female circumcision just magically appears in Indonesia? Despite no Asian culture developing any form of circumcision?
Wrong.
Just because it predates Islam does not mean that Islam did not adopt the practice.

By any chance are you that woman who argues in favor of male circumcision?
>>
>>51899122

I agree Saudi Arabia is oppressive toward religious minorities. But do you want Germany or USA to be like Saudi Arabia? I don't. I want the USA to be open to people regardless of religion or lack thereof. And if refugees are undereducated this is an opportunity to help educate them, and let that education pay for itself the same as any other type of free education. Or just have them work in many many jobs where higher education is not needed.

And yes, I hear complaints about Jewish people. Its all over 4chan, for example. The current PC trend didn't destroy anti-semitism or misogyny it just drove it slightly underground.
>>
>>51899271
I agree on that one, I menat historically the Ottomans fucked with the people they conquered too because they could.
>>
File: 1446836517711.jpg (14 KB, 341x330) Image search: [Google]
1446836517711.jpg
14 KB, 341x330
>>51898854
>friendship, hard work, culture, families, innovation
>muslims
>>
>>51899276
Don't forget what is done to Aposthates.

Seriously how can one say it is not true islamß

That is like saying true communism doesn't kill people, even though it did time and time again.
>>
>>51899276

Those infidels are referring specifically to those Muslims who waged war against Muhammad first. Learn some history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes

Learn what Muslims really believe and what the Qur'an really teaches before you make ignorant statements.
>>
>>51897975
>Qur'an actually bans all murder of innocent people

Do you know who they define as "innocent"?
Answer is, Muslims.
Also, you are an idiot.
>Try getting to know a Muslim.
Try living in a Muslim country. I did, it was horrible.
Again, you are an idiot.
>>
File: 1281827916944s.jpg (3 KB, 127x127) Image search: [Google]
1281827916944s.jpg
3 KB, 127x127
LITERALLY AN AMERICAN WOMAN ADVOCATING FOR ISLAM IN EUROPE

CONSIDER ME TRIGGERED
>>
File: sorry.png (22 KB, 429x344) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
22 KB, 429x344
I'm sorry Ameribros
But I have to choose my oneitis over you
>>
>>51899276
>It says things like: "Convince infidels and war them if they don't convert".
Pic related

>>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
That verse came after muslims persecuted.And if every non muslim killing is mandory why Treaty of Hudaybiyyah happened?

>>51899375
Sunni hadithes approve that.But I'm not sunni and I believe only quran is true, not some fuck shit hadithes written 300 after prophets death to justify barbarism
>>
>I don't want women to be oppressed

Women can't drive cars in muslim contries, and the polygamy is inherently bad, as it both biases the system heavily in favor of men, and will only aggravate socioeconomic violence between men (if one dude can have 4 wives, 3 men get no wives, leading to anger)

The importation of thousands of people who believe FGM is mandatory isn't a good idea. Most muslims haven't read the quran and barely know what's in it, just that they hate gays, can have 4 wives, and need to stop everyone from drinking or eating pork.

Why should Muslim immigrants get preferred over say, South/central american ones? they already speak a latin-based language, and are much more culturally similar to europe, resulting in less of a culture clash, if population loss is such an issue.
>>
>>51898514
>Also, yes, paganism still does exist in Africa etc. (Which is why I have Mwanga II on there) Himmler was very much a neopagan.

He was into various occultism sometimes with Germanic pagan elements. But German paganism is mostly lost to history. The rituals, dedications to the gods, belief in their cosmos wasn't practiced. Hitler thought neopagans were weak clowns.

The only thing known of Genghis Khan's personal beliefs is that he was raised surrounded by different religious influences
>>
File: provideevidence.png (8 KB, 390x346) Image search: [Google]
provideevidence.png
8 KB, 390x346
>>51899508
oops forgot picture
>>
>>51899312
I don't want them here.

They can tay here until assad squashed the rebellion and then they better move back.

You can't have the Africa for Arficans trend or Muslims pushing christians out of Libannon and other states and disallow europe to stay european.

We wouldn't have domestic islamist terrorism if we hadn't muslims here.

most are ok since turks are hanafi and have more secularism at home thanks to orromans and atatürk but they are not like us.

We are not an immigration nation and replacing the children we don't have with foreigner is shit since demopgraphics change polticis and our society.

Look at japan, they manage without it with low crime rates all through a homogenous society.

I would switch our crime rates with their suicide rate any-day.

in the end our politicians fucked up family politics for years an bringing in foreigners is no solution.
>>
>>51899306

Yeah I didn't realize that FGM had spread that far. I apologize and I have to read more on it. However it is obviously not required by Islam, obviously predates Islam, and obviously not practiced by all Muslims. And lets not open that can of worms ok.
>>
>>51899474
Holy shit.
Please tell me that isn't actually you. And I'm not even talking about le kek or beta maymays, I just want to believe that there's nobody who actually talks like that in this world.
>>
>>51899559
The thing is I can find support for it in the Quran. I can also find things that are against it in the Quran.
That's religion for you.

But it doesn't change the fact that Islam plays the largest role in it being done.

>. And lets not open that can of worms ok.
So you are her?
>>
>>51899399
The problem is people like ISIS believe that and a lot of theologicians.

Something is wrong if Boko haram and shit like it come out of the bushwork everywhere.

>>51899508
You are basically a muslim Protestant, I like people like you.
Sadly not that many are.

The turks in turkey are on avrage better than the ones we have.
>>
>>51897030
The since Trump's mother was a Scot would he be able to just apply for UK citizenship? Then they couldn't keep him out and he could run for office in the UK as well to create massive transatlantic anal devastation.
>>
File: WE ISLAM NOW.jpg (201 KB, 1119x589) Image search: [Google]
WE ISLAM NOW.jpg
201 KB, 1119x589
>>51899467
She did it because of her muslim boyfriend too

Fucking sjw women, pic related
>>
File: 1449203056101.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1449203056101.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>you will never be an american billionaire with a throphy wife, a daughter that you probably fuck too and 20 y/o "secretaries"

trump is so fucking alpha
>>
>>51899684
>You are basically a muslim Protestant
Yeah,I believe Sola scriptura thing.

>Sadly not that many are
We receive god damn death threats
>>
>>51899559
Why not?
Male circumcision is also shit.

I was circumcised at 16 and let me tell you it sucks.

Men in favour of it just don't know the diference and just want what was done to them be done to their children too.
>>
>>51899542

German NEOpaganism though is part of our current events. That's why Himmler is on there. Yes I know German neopaganism is not the same as German paganism.

Also:

>Genghis Khan says in the Altan Tobchi: 'I have not become Lord thanks to my own bravery and strength, I have become Lord thanks to the love of our mighty father Tengri. I have defeated my enemies thanks to the assistance of our father Tengri. I have not become Khan thanks to my own all-embracing prowess. I have become Lord thanks to the love of our father Khan Tengri. I have defeated alien enemies thanks to the mercy of our father Khan Tengri.'

Sounds very pagan to me.

Also while I mentioned Mwanga II, Ranavalona I is also another African pagan from the modern era I have on there. Evil comes in all forms.
>>
>>51899474
>>51899625
That Bong has to be the most beta motherfucker known to man.

A fucking rant on donald duck? really?
>>
>>51897099
America was never a moral world leader
>>
>>51899817
It's a fabrication, joey
>>
>>51899720
Seriously, how can one be so cruel to his own country.

>>51899746
What, seriously?

You should tell that american then that here view of islam are not the same as it is practices.

What is your opinion on Jihad, by the way?

Do you think it is about violence or mostly about effort for a good cause?

After all one could say that mohammed only gradually forbade alcohol and that the not killing people trumps the ideas of killing people.
>>
>>51899559

Hahahaha this bitch
>>
>>51899817
Judging from her responses the girl probably thinks he's not serious though. I wonder how long until she figures out he's really autistic.
>>
>>51899399
>>51899508
>[And] fight against those who - despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] -do not [truly] believe either in God or the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon them] till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand, after having been humbled [in war].
>>
>>51896283
u wot m8? no one cares or even knows who he is
>>
>>51899835
it was in the movies, they always killed the bad guys.
>>
>>51899559
>And lets not open that can of worms ok.
>ohboyherewego.stonecarving

>obviously not practiced by all Muslims

But a large proportion of muslims do.

>But Aladdin doesn't slice up his daughter's clit, so clearly FGM won't increase if we bring in Ahmed Mahmud and his thousands of relatives.
>>
>>51899768
why were you circumcised at 16?
>>
>>51899876
Why would you pretend to be that autistic?

And you faked statements from the girl?

>>51899917
I think he's backtracking in this thread since we pointed out how autistic he sounds.
>>
>>51899785
>Also while I mentioned Mwanga II, Ranavalona I is also another African pagan from the modern era I have on there. Evil comes in all forms.

They are not evil for defending their countries against colonial oppressors and cultural destruction.

Defenders almost always have the moral highground, muslims in Europe are aggressors and invaders by default.
>>
>>51899957

A large amount of African pagans practice it as well. And if Ahmed Mahmud is supposedly going to have his daughters cut either way, what does it matter if it happens in Europe or Africa? If anything it seems that him being in Europe would help prevent such a thing, since European culture as a whole is more against it.
>>
>>51899878
>What is your opinion on Jihad, by the way?
If not self defence, it's transgression and it's forbidden. In quran allah says if you murder a human, you like murder all humanity(rough translate sorry)

>Do you think it is about violence or mostly about effort for a good cause?
Even when you self defence you have no right to harm innocents or enslave them.You must not harm a innocent for """"""good"""""" cause.

>After all one could say that mohammed only gradually forbade alcohol and that the not killing people trumps the ideas of killing people
I didn't understand that phrase,would be appreciated if you rephrase it.

>>51899926
utter shitty mistranslation, jizya does not even mean exempt tax or non muslim tax.but I agree it is used as non muslims tax after ummayyad caliphate
>>
>The Prime-minister will ban someone who could potentially be the next President of the United States
"no"

spoilers: there have been 12 petitions that have reached the 100k threshold this year, not one of them has made a difference
>>
>>51900014
Medical issues, something dumb happened and it got scarification which caused trouble during wanking/fucking.

Therefore I was made jewish.
>>
we love muslims like america loves niggers fyi
>>
>>51900139
BUT TRUMP IS A RACIST WE NEED TO ENRICH THE *WHOLE WORLD* YOU FUCKING SHITLORD I LITERALLY LITERALLY CAN NOT EVEN RIGHT NOW
>>
>>51900130
it is basically what you said, that not killing trumps everything that sounds remotely killy in the Quran.

The comparision was that he talked multiple times about alcohol in the Quran and his stance got more severe about it.

i might misremember though.
>>
>>51900068
If we wanted to prevent it, we would need to specifically filter out every FGM practitioner among the immigrants,(among other exclusionary traits) and hope the ones left in SandLand figure it out.

Also, the proportion that intermixes with the native population could spread the practice somewhat out of wherever they are from.

Also, your point earlier was that Muslims don't practice FGM, which was wrong.
>>
>>51900061
>They are not evil for defending their countries against colonial oppressors and cultural destruction.

They are evil for murdering, raping and enslaving innocent people. Muslim terrorists will complain that the West is oppressing them and destroying their culture too. It does not make murder okay.
>>
Both FGM and MGM should be illegal, desu.
Italy and Spain seem to have the best chance of doing it. Do it.
>>
>>51900251
>If we wanted to prevent it, we would need to specifically filter out every FGM practitioner among the immigrants,(among other exclusionary traits) and hope the ones left in SandLand figure it out.

How so? If anything people practicing FGM would benefit the most at being exposed to European culture. Its mostly a practice perpetuated by ignorance and the belief that it is requierd by Islam, which is not true.

My point earlier was that there is no hard religious correlations when it comes to FGM which was true. I was mistaken insofar as I thought it only happened in those African countries where the pagan practice had predated Islam, but apparently it has spread very far.
>>
>>51900237
>>51900130
I think he is confused with the scentence containing the word 'Trump'. which means to Superscede or Override, with the person, Donald Trump.

Retranslating

> mohammed increased the punishments associated with alcohol over time

and

> that the portions of the text that say not to kill are more important than those that say to kill.
>>
File: consang.jpg (66 KB, 768x542) Image search: [Google]
consang.jpg
66 KB, 768x542
>>51900068
Your ilk is also horribly inbred and most inbreeding-related illnesses in hospitals in Europe are from the small muslim diaspora

Inbred brown DNA, anti-western foreign religion, high crime rate. Not rocket science to see why native people resist muslim invasions
>>
>These often refer to purification. A common Arabic term for purification has the root t-h-r, used for male and female circumcision (tahur and tahara).[27] In Islamic texts the practice is referred to as khafḍ (Arabic: خفض)[28] or khifaḍ (Arabic: خِفَض).[29]
>Sunna circumcision usually refers to clitoridectomy, but is also used for the more severe forms; sunna means "path or way" in Arabic and refers to the tradition of Muhammad, although none of the procedures are required within Islam.
It's not required, but clearly it's warranted. Clearly I can get it from the quran.
>>
>>51900288
Iraqi insurgents were justified in fighting US foreign occupation

They are not justified in invading the west. Muslims in in the middle east are defenders, in Europe they are always invaders. Europeans in Europe are always defenders, in the middle east they are invaders
>>
>>51900364
So take all poor to the states, you are rich and don't take many refugees compared to us.
>>
File: 1447702397638.jpg (99 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
1447702397638.jpg
99 KB, 960x679
>>51897838
Since you like cars senpai.
>>
>>51900411

I'm not Muslim. Europe also had big problems with inbreeding historically. Habsburgs anyone? And crime has been committed by people regardless of religion. And all religions and/or atheism were "anti-Western" at some point. I don't buy any of it.
>>
>>51900388
>mohammed increased the punishments associated with alcohol over time
how?when? he was a messenger not a king, after the drink declared haram.It stayed as haram, afaik the rules didn't become stricter.
>>
>>51900364
It's like Christians and Christmas trees.

It's not actually a part of Christianity, and it existed beforehand, but it became a popular part of the religion.

The reason why is that islam is straight-up hostile to women, and that is a further method of keeping them subjugated.

Also, if we are to increase immigration to any country, they should have to attempt to become more culturally European/American (Depending on country of destination), in addition to selecting only candidates that are closer culturally, and having the process itself pressure the immigrants to be secular.
>>
>>51900547
We °had°.

another proof they are of a more medieval mindset in general.

Remembert he turk who posts here gets death threats because he ignores the haddiths.

And turkey is a fairly liberal country in comparison.
>>
>>51900552
I wasn't asking the question, I was just re-wording the question so a non-english speaker can understand it better. (It took me a while to learn English from Ukranian, I figured you would need help)

The person asking was
>>51900237
>>
It's just our media. Honest.
>>
>>51900547
Muslims are poor, leeches on the welfare state. They commit crime at a higher rate than natives. That alone is two good reasons to not want them in. There are no good reasons to have them.
>>
File: 1430733578422.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1430733578422.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>
File: 345234.gif (3 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
345234.gif
3 MB, 360x332
For all those wondering abotu this petition, it's literally Scotland

They're the ones spearheading it, yet people here have some romanticised view of the place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-35054360

>Donald Trump: Robert Gordon University strips honorary degree

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14131651.SNP_minister_says_UK_should_consider_banning_Donald_Trump_after__hate_speech__against_Muslims/

>SNP minister says UK should consider banning Donald Trump after "hate speech" against Muslims
>>
>>51900484

Murdering innocent people on your homeland is still wrong, you know that right? Like when a Muslim kills an innocent Arab Christian, that is wrong. Just like when African pagans killed African Christians. Just like when European Christians killed European Jews/Pagans. Or any vice-versa variant.

There's no "always defenders", "always oppressors". Killing people is wrong. Would it be okay if a Native American murdered you?
>>
>>51900552
I meant this.

They ask you about intoxicants and games of chance. Say: In both of them there is a great sin and means of profit for men, and their sin is greater than their profit. And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: What you can spare. Thus does Allah make clear to you the communications, that you may ponder.

to:

O you who believe! Intoxicants, gambling, al-ansāb, and al-azlām (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shayṭān's (Satan's) handiwork. So avoid that in order that you may be successful.

Scholars believe the first one was made before the latter one.
>>
>>51900684
I don't get threats from avarage person,I threaten by from religious groups.They gained power lately and they are kinda active.

>>51900714
Oh,ok thank you
>>
>>51900714
Thanks for the help.

>>51900749
Reeee, why scottland.
>>
File: 1447454905316.jpg (55 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
1447454905316.jpg
55 KB, 640x401
>Thoughcrime is now a real thing

How the fuck do they determine what "hate speech" is?
>>
>>51900749
I literally hate Scotland
>>
>>51900547
>Had problems
Those problems are gone.

There may be crimes committed by members of all religions, but only muslims currently commit violent crimes BECAUSE of their religion en-masse/with a central organization (in their case, multiple) orchestrating it.
>>
>>51900885
>burn down a house
>it's arson
>burn down a mosque
>it's a hate crime
>>
>>51896362
Why would Trump want or need to go to thr United Kuckdom anyway? If anything, Brits around the world should be freaking out because the world's savior will be unable to protect their country.
>>
>>51900844
>>51900911
Me too.

I've never known a nationalist party to be so pathetic an keked.

The English, as arrogant as we are, can't stand this shit.

Yet, it is always the Scots crying about this kind of thing. I've no idea why as they're some of the most racist people I know.

I have no idea why people here love Scotland but hate England when it is just a country of whiny cunts
>>
>>51900976
The media makes it seem like all brits love paki cock and are all SJWs but we aren't trust me.
>>
File: 1434652579025.png (441 KB, 812x548) Image search: [Google]
1434652579025.png
441 KB, 812x548
>>51900885
>hate speech
No clue in eurocock countries but here anything that calls for violence against someone/group of people.

Other than that, you can call blacks niggers, mexicans, spics, asians, gooks, etc without a worry except social repercussions..
>>
>>51900780
Not him, killing is a sin.

But people do sin.

And defending yourself from an attacker is less bad than attacking someone.
Not many muslims seem to be that pacifist, compared to it being a core tenet of christianity.
Might be the media though.

I personally also believe it is worse to kill in the name of god rather than killing out of human emotion.

A wierd example, but I think god can never be the justification for doing something wrong.

>>51900804
Yeah, would you agree its Erdogans fault?

I think Atatürk did some very good things with secularisation and I fear it is reversed now.
>>
>>51900975
Yeah, but you're arresting people and potentially banning people for saying things on twitter. Who decides what is bad?
>>
>>51900636
>It's like Christians and Christmas trees.

Actually Christmas trees didn't exist as we know them until the Early Modern period. They are Christian.

>Customs of erecting decorated trees in wintertime can be traced to Christmas celebrations in Renaissance-era guilds in Northern Germany and Livonia. The first evidence of decorated trees associated with Christmas Day are trees in guildhalls decorated with sweets to be enjoyed by the apprentices and children. In Livonia (present-day Latvia and Estonia), in 1441, 1442, 1510 and 1514, the Brotherhood of Blackheads erected a tree for the holidays in their guild houses in Riga and Reval (now Tallinn).

(Though ancient Hebrews/Chinese/Egyptians did use evergreens in other ways, fwiw...chances are no single use of a plant is exclusive to asingle group.)

>The reason why is that islam is straight-up hostile to women, and that is a further method of keeping them subjugated.

Many Muslim women would strongly disagree and find themselves more subjugated by the West than they do Islam (pic related). Turns out there is more than enough misogyny to go around, and ways in which every society stands to benefit when it comes to the way women and their ideas are treated. I had more misogyny aimed at me on 4chan than from any Muslims I've met in the USA. Should 4chan be banned?
>>
>>51901045
Dunno

Majority of those twitter arrests have been people spamming and threatening so I suppose they could in theory get done for harrasment?

Some of them are like
>nigger
>500 YEARS IN THE GULAG FOR YOU
though
>>
File: wigger-sandwigger.jpg (184 KB, 1036x698) Image search: [Google]
wigger-sandwigger.jpg
184 KB, 1036x698
>>51900547
>I'm not Muslim

Being a sandwigger is even worse, sis

A royal family inbreeding, who makes up .0001% of the population, is far different than 60% of a population inbreeding

>>51900780
Arab christians are more indigenous than muslims in the middle east though. Islam is much younger.

>There's no "always defenders"

Muslim middle easterners have never been European. They've lived outside of Europe since they were apes.
>>
>>51901084
4chan is shit, what do you expect?
>>
>>51900885
>Say 'Kill all white men'
>It's free speech

>Say 'A woman's best place is in the kitchen and on her back'
>It's a hate crime
>>
>>51900976
he has a golfcourse there, his mother was scottish (muh heritage and so on)
>>
Mexico with the top bantz :^)
>>
File: 1438810586597.jpg (30 KB, 582x327) Image search: [Google]
1438810586597.jpg
30 KB, 582x327
>>51901088
>>51901183

Jesus Christ, what's happened to the Western world?
>>
>>51900942

Except there are active groups for any religion. KKK/WBC? Hindu/Buddhist nationalists? All have central groups.

>>51901039

>I personally also believe it is worse to kill in the name of god rather than killing out of human emotion.

But at the same time, those two are not separate. Nothing is ever separate from human emotion. When a Muslim who is hurt and offended from an Islamaphobic cartoon contest shoots someone in response, is that emotion or """In the name of God"""?
>>
>>51901195
Aren't there laws against denying people access to their property or something?
>>
>>51901271
>Except there are active groups for any religion. KKK/WBC?

>Active

The KKK is dead and the WBC is a single family in a tiny meme church that fishes for lawsuits and reddit attention

ISIS and al-qaeda have thousands of members, thousands of victims dead (and hundreds of Europeans in just the past years), guns, tanks, ammo, bombs. WBC's impact is the occasional mention in the Onion
>>
>>51901308

No because you don't actually own property in the U.K you lease it from the crown.
>>
>>51901039
>Yeah, would you agree its Erdogans fault?
that kinda implies if erdoğan couldn't elected none of these would happen.Since 60's turkey ruled by populistst pro american goverments,and they used islam as much as they can.But situation changed in 90's during 90's we kinda tried to eliminate islamism.But problem is we didn't tried to achieve it with mainly education but by force.Headscarves,burqas etc was all fordidden.And the people naturally said after the 2001 economic crisis, fuck you we will elect an islamist leader and do worse things that you have done to us. I absolutely admire Atatürk's reforms, if only we can manage to eliminate populism and islamism and return to secularism.
We need to educate our people and use force against agressors but we shouldn't transgress otherwise, we may end up like the goverment in 90's
>>
>>51901131

I don't emulate Islamic culture. In fact I am listening to Christmas music right now.

>Arab christians are more indigenous than muslims in the middle east though. Islam is much younger.

But those Muslims have roots in the Middle East just as deep as those of the Christians. And African Christians had roots in Africa as deep as those as the Pagans. And European atheists have roots in Europe as deep as those as the Christians. Its wrong to murder them. Not going to bother arguing with you if you don't understand that murdering innocent people is wrong.
>>
>>51901084
http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_tree.htm

the prophet Jerimiah ranted about christmas trees when he was alive, and he died in around 550 BC.

The tree is older than jesus.

>Many Muslim women would strongly disagree and find themselves more subjugated by the West
And how does Islam liberate them? force them to wear a Veil? What rights does it grant them?

I know one islamic immigrant/Visa student in my Stat classes, she wears a veil because her siblings are still in the country, and when her older brother graduates, she plans to follow the footsteps of her older sister and stop wearing it, as well as get a drivers license. I saw her at a party a week ago and she was drinking. She had a mental bubble popped upon arrival.
>>
>>51901255
You could have prevented this America, all you had to do was back us up in the Suez
>>
>>51901408
You actually lease it from Mohammed (pbuh)
>>
>>51901271
The difference lies in different societies being accepting of certain behaviour.

Being a martyr in djihad is more accepted and more common in islami culture.

Christian martyrs are normally peacefull in comparison to be called martyrs.

The big difference that these "martyrs" even think about violnce being ok for their religion.

Dying for your country or your people is ,to me, more acceptable than dragging that into the dirt which should uplift us (religion).
>>
>>51901271
>Active
>en-masse

Those are the two keywords there friendo.
>>
>>51896283
Isn't the UK basically about to betray the US in favor of their chinese overlords?
>>
>>51901271
A-anon don't freak out but...

There's a car... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
>>
How can one thread have so much bait lmao desu senpaitachi
>>
>>51901413
>But those Muslims have roots in the Middle East just as deep as those of the Christians.

Genetically yes, religiously no. But otherwise its their part of the world, they can do what they want

>And European atheists have roots in Europe as deep as those as the Christians.

Yes, but not middle eastern muslims.
>>
>>51901412
Good point, I fully agree.

But Atatürk also killed people that refused to put away the Fez.
If he had done the same with head-sarfes he might have been sucessfull.

I just hope the countryside gets more educated.

Comparing people from istanbul with someone in a backwater village is like night and day.
>>
>>51901084
> I had more misogyny aimed at me on 4chan than from any Muslims I've met in the USA. Should 4chan be banned?

There's a significant difference between some autist ranting about 'normies and tits', to a system that makes it insanely difficult for a woman to initiate divorce, leave the house, drive, etc, and especially one that calls for retribution on those that leave.
>>
>>51901423
Family enforces it, same in some of our problem areas.

In those areas a muslim girl knows what happens when her brother sees her with a german or without headscars.

And oh who would have guessed, vice versa it is ok.

Men are allowed to mingle with our girls.
>>
>>51901617
Your good hopes and wishes are appreciated, thanks
>>
>>51901718

>Germans really big keks

Who would've guessed it
>>
>>51901423
>the prophet Jerimiah ranted about christmas trees when he was alive, and he died in around 550 BC.

No he didn't, he ranted about wooden idols. And there's no record of Christmas trees in 550 BC, in the Middle East or anywhere else. The first actual recorded Christmas trees are the Early Modern era. Do you think they appeared in the Middle East in 550 BC, then disappeared for 2000 years, reappearing in Western Europe? Even in that page (religioustolerance.org is a really bad source btw), they know that they carved a tree into the shape of a God first, and decorated it with precious metals. It has nothing to do with the modern practice of Christmas trees nor is there anything linking the two other than the word "tree"

>And how does Islam liberate them? force them to wear a Veil? What rights does it grant them?

Try talking to devout Muslim women. Just because you know a Muslim girl who is drinking or not wearing a veil doesn't change how Muslim women feel. Alcohol destroys more lives in the West than Islam does.
>>
>>51901726
On that note I hope the same for east germany, people are still running away there.

That is also a problem, i wish our average age here wasn't 44.

That would solve most problems.

China or India don't need immigrants, japan would need them but doesn't use them.

it is also difficult for turkey with all those refugees/immigrants.
>>
>>51901816

Well I mean real life contradicts what you are saying.

And also are you the crazy bitch that said she would cut off her arm
>>
>>51901788
Compared to your problem areas ours are like summer-time fields with flowers all over.

You do know that, right?
>>
>>51901816
>Alcohol destroys more lives in the West than Islam does.

We never said destroys lives or not. We were talking about liberties granted upon one's person.

And your reply of
>Try talking to devout Muslim women

Is just blatant redirection.

What liberties does islam grant, encourage, or enforce that one would not have simply by living in the US (or Bongland)?
>>
>>51901626
>to a system that makes it insanely difficult for a woman to initiate divorce, leave the house, drive
Except that isn't true in the majority of the Muslim world.
>>
File: 1438429568758.jpg (86 KB, 896x450) Image search: [Google]
1438429568758.jpg
86 KB, 896x450
>>51896283
>>
anyone who's read quran and researched the history surrounding the events knows that islam is a religion of war.
>>
>>51901574

I'm not afraid of cars. I just state the simple fact that cars kill more people in the West than Muslims do.

Yet who are Islamaphobes afraid of? Cars or Muslims?

>>51901626

A "system" which Muslims have not brought to the USA nor have they shown any intention of doing such. Hell, that "system" is pretty much just "Saudi Arabia" and perhaps "ISIS".
>>
>>51901816
But alcohol doesn't behead people.

People who drink are at their own fault.
>>
>>51901860
>On that note I hope the same for east germany, people are still running away there
Isn't dresden in east germany?I've been there and I liked it.

>it is also difficult for turkey with all those refugees/immigrants
yeah, stopping with messing other countries would be final good solution.globalism sucks
>>
>>51901922

Top kek you are being replaced by your own government and can't defend yourselves
>>
>>51901926
Yes, the west allows negative behaviour.

Enforced morallity has no value at all, if you are allowed to choose between good and bad and choose the good one not out of fear of punishment then you are a good person.
>>
>>51902005
If you are a "white" american, you have had far harder times in that regard than germany.

If you can't refute thisproperly, I will stop answering you.

>>51901984
Yes Dresden is in the East, it is a really nice city.

But the rural areas are, for german standars, very desolate.
>>
>>51901936
>http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_7475

>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=women+initiating+divorce+islam

I didn't watch 3 documentaries about how this is nearly impossible in indoniesia and the MENA region for nothing.
>>
>>51901976

Alcohol does lead to increases in crime and deadly accidents. In fact, if you count the damage done to OTHER people (outside of the drinker), alcohol is actually the most dangerous drug, worse than meth or crack. But yet he is pretending like alcohol use is a gift from the West. Hmmmm.

Is it possible that all people are biased towards their own lifestyles, and blind towards the faults of their lifestyles?

Muslims very very very rarely behead people either. You are more likely to be beheaded in a car accident than by a Muslim.
>>
>>51902034

Listen the "american" you replied to is either a bat shit crazy leftist women or a mudslime pretending to be one

>>51902110
Yeah you are literally being replaced by your government and your own people cheer for it
>>
>>51901964

What about people who actually learn about Islam from real Muslims and how they interpret Qur'an, rather than how internet trolls and Islamaphobes interpret Qur'an? Hmmmm?
>>
>>51902167

>How about you ignore facts and history? Hmmmmm?
>>
>>51902122
Wait, you say we should kill people who use alcohol?
>>
File: Ulysses.png (181 KB, 444x370) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses.png
181 KB, 444x370
>>51902203
>>51902167
Who are you that does not know your history?
>>
>>51902122
Yes, but I don't want their cuclture and their mistakes here, I want ours.

All in all our system is still better for us, thank you very much.

Muslims notoriously don't adapt in europe compared to other religious groups.
>>
>>51902167
>t. Ahmad
>>
>>51902122
>Is it possible that all people are biased towards their own lifestyles, and blind towards the faults of their lifestyles?

In america, one could not drink and wear a bag on your head 24/7 if one wanted, or wear a stripper outfit and drink nonstop.

But islam takes away that independence of choice.
>>
>>51900237
IIRC his views on how a woman should be clothed became more and more conservative as time went on (though never as conservative as that with lord with the screen over the eyes look). A Muslim once said he must have gotten crankier as he got older.
>>
>>51902116
>It is important to note that women wouldn’t experience any difficulty getting an Islamic divorce, if they exercised the powers granted to them under Islamic law. One such power is the woman’s right to uncontested divorce, known as the "Isma."
Before a Muslim woman is married, she can place a provision in her Islamic marriage contract, asking for the "Isma."
Under it, she can initiate getting a divorce at any time, without the consent of her husband or the approval of an imam.
>>
>>51902167
Christianity has its crusades, Islam has the djihad.
Sadly the state is the ummah, the congregation of all believers and the caliph is religious and worldly leader in as much that he is legitimised by religion and worldly reasons.

Every war of a caliphate against non-believers was crusade, a djihad.

read about the conception of turkey and how the tribes considered it as duty to raid byzantium, it also had worldly gains in plunder and slaves similar to how some knights in the crusades acted.

>Hmmm.
>>
>>51902262

Uh, no? What? I just said that alcohol is the most harmful drug which it is.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/01/alcohol.harm/

It has been rated as more harmful than crack or heroin. Finding liberation in alcohol is worse than finding liberation in crack.

But we shouldn't kill alcohol users. Rather we should simply point out that Western culture is flawed, just as much as any other culture around the globe. False liberation, misogyny, violence is a part of any society.
>>
>>51902302
see
>>51902149 (first reply)

"She" comes into every anti muslim thread once in a blue moons and shills for and defends muslims.

"She" has claimed that Saudi Arabia has a better legal system than the U.S
>>
>>51902354
This is a possiblity, but tell that to the Saudis and others.

>>51902370
Would she get shamed for it?

I know the saudis are to often mentioned but there is a book about a woman from east germany who married a man who became an extremist, took her to saudi arabia and...well you can guess the rest.

She is still muslima though, who knows why.
>>
>>51902352

And in places like France, a girl who wears a skirt which is too modest is denied an education. (Let alone something like hijab, where she can be denied an education and denied representation in government). Personally I am glad that women can decide to wear a headcovering in the USA. I am glad we have freedom of religion. People like Trump want to change that, and that is what I take issue with.

>>51902423

Jihad refers to any struggle. Check out #myjihad

http://myjihad.org/2012/12/our-bus-and-train-ads/
>>
>>51902432
I'm not even nearly westboo but alchohol is not west only thing.We can engage conversetions and give speeches about it, but if we outright ban it just saying it's haram.People would esace their countries to drink.Just like how saudis leave country and go to gulf countries to party then return like nothing happened.
>>
At this point, I don't think it's humanly possible to consistently be such a gigantic fagtard by accident. Not even by murrican standards.

So I thing the guy is just running his show, preparing his future businesses and pulling a Pepesmug.jpg on the murrican electoral system.
>>
>>51902547

>Trump wamts to get rid of freedom of religion

false
>>
>>51902547
What you think about it doesn't change how it is used by isis and was used before.

I won't deny the Crusades and the Inquisition either by saying it is not islamic.

They considered it so and acted upon it.

Why do so many muslims not have the balls to accept that their religion and/or how it was lived and enacted has flaws?
>>
>>51901544
In an act of pure contraryianism, our lefty parties have decided we should side with America instead of China.
>>
>>51896362
Yeah, you banned someone from entering the country because he said something that hurt your feelings. Go Britain!
>>
>>51902640

Muslims killed more people in the first two weeks of this year than the Inquisition killed in 400 years
>>
>>51902530

>"She"

Gesundheit.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Jb7cfeUDX5
>>
File: frog.jpg (5 KB, 184x195) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
5 KB, 184x195
>>51902432
He wasn't saying alcohol liberated her, he was saying that the moment she was out of her family/culture's grasp she rejected it.

Just because someone says being forced to wear black ninja robes in the desert, being forced to walk around with a chaperone, being forced to never speak to men in private etc is liberating, doesn't make it so, especially if when they deviate from this message their parents/teachers/religious police will beat them.

Alcohol can cause problems, but nobody in the west is forced to drink it.

>False liberation, misogyny, violence is a part of any society.
the last two objectively worse in the middle east
>>
>>51897975

t. abdul mohammad
>>
>>51902768

"scare quotes"

Stopped listening there you crazed bitch. If you think Islamic culture is so great go live in Saudi Arabia
>>
File: deus_DEFINITELY_vult.png (356 KB, 610x966) Image search: [Google]
deus_DEFINITELY_vult.png
356 KB, 610x966
>>51902678
Feels good to know we haven't lost our basest allies.
>>
>>51902698
And 670 peole left germany to fight in Syria for the IS, in comparison 175 (half of those only thought to be ) died in right wing extremism in germany since 1990.

I bet those people build wells there and certainly won#t try to kill any people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.