[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a 5/10 slightly autistic 24 yearold white guy have a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 54f8a940.jpg (132 KB, 1164x1116) Image search: [Google]
54f8a940.jpg
132 KB, 1164x1116
Does a 5/10 slightly autistic 24 yearold white guy have a chance to go to Japan and marry a girl like this?

Japan native replies only please, all other gaijin will be ignored
>>
Yes OP, you absolutely can.

You just need to be yourself and she will love you in time.
>>
>>51893623
White guys get a +2 bonus in Japan.
>>
>>51894562
Autism -4
>>
>>51893997
peru pls leave
>>
just b urself
>>
Her looks is not special here, you can find a Japanese girl like this. But I think it's hard to an Autistic person have romantic relationship by autism spectrum dislike physical contact or feel they need large amounts of personal space.
>>
>>51896934
What if she is autistic as well
>>
Post your face
>>
>>51893997
This just be yourself
>>
>>51893623
to marry to the pic girl is easy
slut you only make 50000 dollars per year
>>
It would take around 10 years to learn nihongo to a high enough standard that a jap would marry you
>>
>>51893623
Isn't she like 14?

You would probably get extradited to the states for sex tourism.
>>
>>51902519
You don't need to learn Japanese to marry a Japanese girl. She'll find the fact that you speak English really cool and want to marry you.
>>
>>51893997
Agreed
OP should sell all his belongings and buy a one way ticket to Japan to make a new life with a kawaii japanese waifu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.