[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people in your country bully a lot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1448450501820.png (402 KB, 746x495) Image search: [Google]
1448450501820.png
402 KB, 746x495
Do people in your country bully a lot?
>>
they are more direct and physical

words, push, shoving, making loud noices beside you and trying to trip you over

they won't do things to mess with your crap really since there are no assigned seats
>>
>>51891808
Yes.

Calling names, physical violence, vicious rumor spreading, blackmail, extortion, sexual harassment and abuse, ridicule....
>>
>>51891906

this
>>
>>51891808
Yes.

Especially during ypour elementary days. You'd be the butt of all jokes if yuou were still uncircumcised by the time you reached fourth gradr
>>
>>51892216

Nigga wot?

Where did you go to school? In my HS nobody gave a fuck about anyone else. And Uni was worse. I've never heard of any of my friends that they were bullied ever, beyond friendly banter.
>>
Yeah. Got hospitalized twice in gradeschool. All because I had a backbone and stood up to the people who bullied me.

Protip: Don't do that. Just shut up and take it if you want to live.
>>
>>51893143
YES
>>
I don't know. There was basically no bullying in my school.
I went to a school full of rich, intelligent people.
>>
DASHCAM
A
S
H
C
A
M
>>
>>51893125
yeah this, the worst It got was that chad would make fun of one of the nerdy autists, and the beta fag would hear him. rarely the beta would run up like Naruto and try to swing at chad.
>>
Depends.
>>
>>51891808
Yes.
Gypsy bully Romanians and vice versa.
In schools there are no bullies at least in prestigious schools and high schools.
( lmao never been bullied at school and never bullied anyone in my life )
Sometimes I feel rage against gypsies for what they do in other countries and how shitty they made us look in the eyes of the world..
I'm more mad at us actually, we tolerated them and we allowed them to live in absolute poverty without any aid and guys 90% of pictures with gypsy living in absolute poverty are already 10 - 15 years old, most of them happened after revolution.. nowadays gypsy people integrated in society with exceptions there and there.
>>
>>51892481
Oy vey
>>
>>51891808
no desu

it's why we're soft cunts
>>
>>51891808
Yes, tons of it. People get harassed all the time, getting called "he" or "she" without even asking about their gender identity, it's just assumed and shoved down their throats. Similarly, there's a lot of micro-aggressions such as visually harassing females by looking at them for longer than is necessary. It really is a dire situation and our government has taken steps to try and tackle the problem by issuing the literature "Why everyone should be a feminist" to young students to make them understand.
>>
>>51893244
>UK
>Intelligent
Your 18 year olds don't even know about sex..
>Oy bruv I'll kick ur fookin ass
>>
>>51893143
Sweden yes
>>
>literally living in bantercountry
>>
>>51893390
But still your government embraces Islam and immigration from unequal cultures. What a great place to live! Well I think it still is but you have big problems coming on.
>>
Yes.

We had a bunch of black people in our primary school. We called them pots.
>>
>>51893306
gypsies calls themselves ROMAN here and they are so pain in the ass.
I lived in the city where they crowded most until last year. I will never miss Edirne to be honest.
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
yep, rigorous bullying.
if you don't learn to deal with it you become an MLP reddit atheist shut-in, if you learn to deal with it you become a normal guy.
last chance for losers to get back on track is military service at 18.
>>
>>51891808
Our schools don't have any discipline anymore and for some reason a common opinion is that the on who's responsible for the bullying is the victims and it's him who needs to change school, not the bully. They say shit like that the real victim's the bully because he has low self esteem. Nowadays bullying's gone worse because of the social media, and yes, in Finland even grown up adults bully at workplaces and so on...
>>
nah not where i lived

i mean we made fun of some people but some people just attract these situations i guess

for me it was just some friendly banter
>>
>call someone a faggot on Facebook
>get suspended for "bullying" at school
>>
>>51894131
That is wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>51894257
I'm exaggerating but it does happen.
>>
My mom always taught me that if some one bullies you, you have to beat them once and after that they stop it. It was good advice, thanks mom.
>>
>>51894432
>>51893143
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>51891808
I'm a bully
>>
>>51894795
Swedish mentality, just shut up and take it.
>>
>>51895118
Go away this is a bully free zone.
>>
>>51891808
It happens from time to time. There are tons of anti-bullying campaigns though. I'm not sure if they actually work. Usually when someone is bullied it's because they're basically asking for it with by being really different or weird.
>>
File: 665.jpg (119 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
665.jpg
119 KB, 1200x500
>>51891808
Yee. Black girls can get away with anything against a white guy.
>>
Maybe in elementary and middle school but my high school didn't really have a bully problem. People mostly stayed within their clicks and didn't give a shit about harassing people.
>>
>>51893390
A flawless execution of a classic meme. Bravo, sir.
>>
>>51895735

>Usually when someone is bullied it's because they're basically asking for it with by being really different or weird.

That is kinda sad though, since typically the kids that get bullied are the socially clueless ones and it's not their fault that they're borderline autistic.

I'm pretty certain that the anti-bullying campaigns worked though, I remember that our school used to have large assemblies and discuss the bullying statistics they got from some mandatory surveys, we used to have a pretty high rate of about 7% or something, but by the time I graduated from middle school it was around 3%.
>>
>>51893125
That's what happens nationwide. Its the whole picture of bullying in colombia

I was only subjected to ostracism, malicious and potentially dangerous rumors and accusations (by part of some of my peers, teachers, and even outside school), name calling and ridicule.
>>
It's mostly against aspergs and only verbal. If I wasn't bullied in primary school I would have never made it in high school, it made me think what I was doing wrong and in the end I learned to adapt. I even fucked (with an ugly chick but still) before 16 years old
I would punch 11 year old me
>>
>>51891808
Yeah they do. They have no tolerance over anything and if you don't blend into society, you pretty much get the shit beaten out of you, and that's only a warning for next time.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.