[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Average day on Latin America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: ant.jpg (721 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
721 KB, 1600x1200
>wake up
>get out of house
>about one million degenerates on the streets dressing like whores and having a massive orgy
>smell STD's and smog in the morning air
>35º Celsius outside
>go for a walk
>hey its actually not that bad, that ass look pretty tasty
>gets mugged by a 12 year old with a knife
>don't have gun because gun control
>sit on the outside of a bar with friend, drink a cold soda and talk about how hard life is here
>some chilindians pass by blasting their nigger reggaton music
>they are headed to their slums to have a mass shooting with police officers
>liberals help the criminal scum by attacking cops
>communist government taxes 99,9% of everything I have so they can steal 80% of it and buy the votes of the poor brown population with the rest of the money
>news comes up: top government brass caught with underaged hookers and 2 tons of cocaine on a private jet
>feels sad because corruption and degenerates, here comes a big party again, people having sex on the streets, oh well might as well go home
>on the way back stop to see the statue of the national hero
>some nigger stole his glasses and depredated him with graffiti
>goes online
>gets called a spic by americuks
>idiotic argentinians, southern chileans and southern brasilians think they are european
>a lil' happy because the whole world is going to shit just like Latin America
>welcome to our multicultural dream usa and europe
>turn off pc
>cant sleep because there are still parties going on in the streets
>next day, same people that prefer to party instead of working are on the streets protesting against the government
>everybody stops protesting because the FIFA championship is starting, so they go home
>>
Watching soccer and partying in the streets every day really doesn't sound that bad actually
>>
>>51887272
Because you're a shitskin
>>
>>51887356
I'm white făm
>>
File: 1427769712544.jpg (28 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1427769712544.jpg
28 KB, 255x217
>>51887202
Oh god, that's spooky
>>
>>51887393
Tropical monkey
>>
>>51887605
Who doesn't like a good soccer match and a party in the street? I think you're just an autist
>>
>>51887202
>STD's
Why do Hispanics spell words in their plural form with an apostrophe preceding the s?
>>
>>51887202
>bitching about gommies and muh degeneracy
You sound like a whiny faggot, bruh.
>>
>>51887729
Tropical monkey
>>
>>51887202
>wake up
>get out of house
>about one million degenerates on the streets dressing like whores and having a massive orgy
>smell STD's and smog in the morning air
>35º Celsius outside
>go for a walk
>hey its actually not that bad, that ass look pretty tasty
>gets mugged by a 12 year old with a knife
>don't have gun because gun control
>sit on the outside of a bar with friend, drink a cold beer and talk about how hard life is here
>some favela thugs pass by blasting their nigger funk music
>they are headed to their slums to have a nice chat with police officers
>liberals help the criminal scum by attacking cops
>communist government taxes 99,9% of everything I have so they can steal 80% of it and buy the votes of the poor brown population with the rest of the money
>news comes up: top government brass caught with 8 billion dollars from state oil refinery
>feels sad because corruption and degenerates, here comes a big party again, people having sex on the streets, oh well might as well go home
>on the way back stop to see the statue of the national artist
>some nigger stole his glasses and depredated him with graffiti
>goes online
>gets called a monkey by americuks
>idiotic argentinians, chileans and southern brasilians think they are european
>a lil' happy because the whole world is going to shit just like Latin America
>welcome to our multicultural dream usa and europe
>turn off pc
>cant sleep because there are still parties going on in the streets
>next day, same people that prefer to party instead of working are on the streets protesting against the government
>everybody stops protesting because the FIFA championship is starting, so they go home
>>
>>51887356
no, you're just an autist.
>>
>>51887202
Speak for yourself
>>
File: 1448364316980.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448364316980.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>51887202
>>some chilindians pass by blasting their nigger reggaton music
>>
>>51887735
Our keyboards
>>
>>51888063
To be quite honest Sudacas do that shit in here too.

And it's actually very anoying when you are on the subway and you have to hear their shit music because they don't wanna use headphones...
>>
>>51887202
t. Bayron Hernández
>>
>wake up
>take small quiet steps out of bed becausse scared to make any noise since it might disturb my neighbors
>quietly make my way to bathroom
>wash my hands with cold water, brush my teeth with new herbal tooth creme
>take a cold shower because my individual shower heating box is broken, turning off the water every 2 minutes to conserve the ecosystem
>get out of the shower and quietly open the window top so it slants and lets in cool brisk air
>get back to my room and listen to Sido while I put on some clothes
>go back to bathroom to use hair dryer, hear knocking from downstairs because i've somehow woken up some old lady and she is displeased with me while i'm basically crawling not to make any noise for anyone in the apartment
>realize I only have 12 minutes to get to the train, start getting stressed and run to the station
>train is 3 minutes late anyway, get on and notice everyone looks as depressed as me
>get to central station, bunch of shitskins everywhere you wonder if you are in germany or in afghanistan, decide to not get out and instead get out in the next stop so as to avoid crowds of people
>have to walk uphill because of this, end up sweating while it's 5 degrees outside
>work all day, haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks, grey skies every day without a single opening in the clouds
>decide to go eat lunch in some lebanese kebab place owned by a family that doesnt even speak german, have to order using a number
>gets my order wrong but too inconvenient to tell him
>eat lunch watching bundesliga recap with commercials about some paris-hilton alike family who got rich selling clothes now they just have a reality tv show about complaining about how rich they are
>decide i have to get back to work but it's 1pm and the nigerians are in the subway tunnel selling drugs so i have to walk an extra 3 blocks to avoid confronting them
>pass by unemployment office and see a muslim family at the desk while 30 other brown people sit on the chairs waiting
>>
>>51887202
Is hating reggaeton a meme in Latino Countries? I'm listening to Farruko's latest album and it isn't really any worse than english mainstream stuff. Why all the uncontrolled hate on /int/? Is it because it is too sexual for the virgin autists of a turkish boot polish forum?
>>
>>51888006
Nope, fuck off spic

>>51888513
Because we've hearing the same beat since 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Rpzthuxcw
>>
File: topelement.jpg (316 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
topelement.jpg
316 KB, 640x426
>>51888446

>wonder what it's like being them, then realize i am really no better off than them since they have an apartment, computer, phone, and food and that's basically all i have as well
>contemplate life at my desk and realize anywhere you live you will find a dozen things are wrong
>supervisor comes around and tells me i can't just sit there, i have to work and i look like i am not being productive
>tell him i'm sorry and work without removing my eyes from my job
>every day feels the same to the point where i feel like an autonomous robot
>nobody seems to change, not on the train, not on the street, not in the office
>cannot socialize because everyone is busy doing something
>wonder if life would be different had i been born in Spain
>>
>be german
>wake up at 5:45
>turn on the Radio
>shitty dance music plays
>news come up:" 1.5 million "new-citizens" have arived, but Merkel says we'll make it"
>gouvernment forces hatespeech laws and new murder and rape laws because muh nazitime
>get headachs and leave the house for the bus
>it's 10 minutes late as always
>sit down in the crowd, some antisocial wannabe blasts rap music
>leave for the train, the whole citystation is filled with homeless and """refugees"""
>take care that no one takes your wallet
>enter the lecture: "muh refugees again"
>leave at 17:15 and wait for the train. The train is cancelled
>wait half an hour for the next one
>gypsy beggar wants cigarettes
>ignore him
>train comes but an old bitch blocks the entrance so you can't sit down and it takes even longer
>check E-Mails: "Merkel says we should give our women to the refugees as a sign of welcoming"
>get mad and decide to shitpost:" muh refugees again
>wait for the bus
>beggars and alcoholics again
>but won't come so take an other one
>walk a quater hour through the dawn
>eat some shitty bread
>go to bed at 22:15 just so the same shit can start all over again
>>
>>51888682
>>51889073
Fuck guys that's horrible, but at least you get mad cash at the end of the month and get to spend it on cool shit and clubs and hot skanky girls r-r-right?
>>
>>51887202
Average day in spain
>Wake up
>Realize the futility of existence
>Go back to sleep until fiesta time
>>
File: mule.jpg (35 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
35 KB, 500x300
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>51888513

yes its a meme. it can also get really shitty but the more popular songs are just like hip hop, rnb style pop stuff youd find in your countries
>>
>>51888682
>>wonder if life would be different had i been born in Spain
It'd be worse.
>Wake up
>Force smile
>Realize your studies are shit, future is grim, you're basically considered a monster all over the world
>Go anywhere to try get a job
>Walk in
>It's a dish cleaning job
>Least qualified is you, with two masters and a doctorate in a STEM field
>You don't get picked
>Go somewhere else for a job
>Work a day
>Yeah we don't need you ;^)
>Repeat for months on end
>Finally try your luck at going outside
>Your CV is basically toilet paper, everyone treats you like human garbage and you only get shit-tier jobs serving mongoloids who couldn't even finish ESO with help
>Get nostalgey
>Last good times your country had were 500 years ago
>Cry yourself to sleep
>Repeat.

Your life has about of a 60%+ chance of being like shit, 40%~chance of working a horrible job for under 4 euros an hour in inhuman conditions.
>>
Average day in america
>wake up
>shoot some nog who is trying to get into my house
>feed my bald eagle some steak I made last night
>load up my AR15 and head off to work
>get to work on time
>all employees starting the national anthem but 2
>those 2 are fired on the spot and are shot by everyone else
> leave work after day is done, go to grocery store to buy food for dinnet
>Hamplanet soccer mom starts screaming at me for OCing my 1911. Saying shit like "muh chilluns"
>shoot her
>police show up
>they shake my hand for doing my patriotic duty
>become range Bros with cops
>go home
>make dinner and feed bald eagle
>get online and shit post about my nation on /int/
>>
>>51887202
such is life in north you dirty shitskin
also,
>This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.