[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Mormons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: mormon-family-6.jpg (869 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
mormon-family-6.jpg
869 KB, 900x720
Redpill me on Mormons
>>
saviours of the white race
>>
they wear holy polygamy-enabling undergarments.
>>
>>51877050
they love jews
>>
>>51877050

they hate non whites so they will hate you
>>
>>51877050
They get taught how to manipulate people
>>
Ex-Mormon here. The people are really nice, but it's really not worth joining. The biggest cons of joining would be that you must go church for 3 hours every Sunday, stop doing anything fun, and pay 10% tithe, and your children's lives will revolve around it.
A couple of pros would be that it's possible to date out of your league. Really pretty virgins will date you as long as you are decently put together. Depending who you are really decides whether or not this is a pro, you get to live a conservative lifestyle. No alcohol, coffee, marry virgin, etc.
Trust me, it's not worth it.
>>
>>51877673
They aren't the savior of the white race you stupid snail sucker.
>>
>>51877050
Ban you from drinking coffee.
>>
>>51877050
Polygamous inbred hicks
>>
>>51881229
Shut up nigger, mass shot your anus or something
>>
they all seem creepy as fug
>>
>>51877050
Dumbfuck heretics who have banned fun and turned a portion of US clay into a psuedo theocracy.

They're also going to hell.
>>
>>51881827
Sounds like 4chan desu
>>
Once a year they come to my neighborhood. They ride bikes. It's always 2 teenage males, every year two new people. They wear dark blue pants, a white button down shirt, and a dark tie (no suit coat). They knock on every single door in the neighborhood, if you don't answer they come back exactly one more time.

Their hair always looks freshly cut, as if they are forced to see a barber a few days before they go on assignment. Never have facial hair.
Considering their ridiculous beliefs (like the jews discovered America and the whole smith fiasco) they are actually very friendly and sane. They seem well educated. Always white, never a hint of hispanic, or even any southern European ancestery, just judging by looks of course.

I still a book that they gave me, which is a well bound book with gold color at the ends of the pages. It looks like it was expensive to produce and they are just giving them out.

The book is ridiculously silly.
>>
>>51877050
It's a cult that fallows the teaching of a perverted man who kek the men of his church
>>
They trigger a lot of people, I don't really know why tho
>>
>>51877050
Lazy cunts won't work on Sundays
>>
>>51884157
Because niggers can't stand mormons being nice people while believing on crazy shit, they feel envy
>>
>>51881229
t. niggero niggerosa
>>
I honestly think they are fine people.
>>
>>51885067
You are cute
>>
>>51877673
This. They're the only white people who bother to have big families.
>>
Fake Christians who practiced polygamy. They were ran out of Illinois and fled to Utah
>>
>>51885202
y-you too
>>
>>51877050
That guy in the middle has that repressed 1950's homosexual look about him, where he was forced to marry some woman and have children, so society doesn't shun him, but in reality he's dreaming about his teen sons' best friend, like in American Beauty, and wants nothing more than getting all up in that nice wet and hot boipussy.
>>
File: france-national-team.jpg (175 KB, 964x635) Image search: [Google]
france-national-team.jpg
175 KB, 964x635
>>51885067
France calling someone a nigger. Kek
>>
File: 510E2NQ2YXL.jpg (44 KB, 307x475) Image search: [Google]
510E2NQ2YXL.jpg
44 KB, 307x475
Rea
>>
>>51889621
Read this book, it will explain them
>>
>>51877050
It is a pyramid scheme designed to make the founder (who was murdered) the all powerful king of America.
>>
>>51888954
Whiter than America
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.