[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know? Xmas is an old Nordic celebration of the New Year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 3136-resurrectionofsanta[1].jpg (21 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
3136-resurrectionofsanta[1].jpg
21 KB, 263x300
Did you know?

Xmas is an old Nordic celebration of the New Year. The tree is meant to be decorated with "amanita muscaria" (white and red hallucinogenic mushroom) that reindeer used to eat in winter time. And people to intoxinate themselves.

When Christianity made it's way up to north, they had to think something to make them celebrate something at that time, so they made it the "birthday of Christ". Reindeers fly because of that etc...

It has nothing to do with any Abrahamic faith. If you do, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: 401362_f496[1].jpg (62 KB, 496x784) Image search: [Google]
401362_f496[1].jpg
62 KB, 496x784
I'm not trying to ruin your "christmass" but make it right.
>>
I don't give a fuck, I just want to eat tons of ham, graavilohi and chocolate
>>
File: 1429734216392.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1429734216392.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>flying reindeer have nothing to do with Christianity
>>
>>51877089
Yes, of course it does. How stupid of me.
>>
This is true. In Siberian Shamanism they used to feed Amanita to Reindeer and drink the urine(to remove the side effects) and get crazy high.

Flying animals
Patterns
Elves
Gifts

Its like a DMT trip.
>>
File: noice.gif (1021 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
1021 KB, 500x278
>>51877251
>he makes a thread to inform people that flying reindeer actually have nothing to do with Christianity
>>
>>51877681
Retarded much? Probably just acting.
>>
Pukki/cock came in sledge to gift the children and the shaman told stories, fortune etc. Pukki/bock is a male reindeer, to which JOULU(Yule)pukki/bock is costumed to. While enjoying a white/red mushroom called kärpässieni drained for the occasion under the protection of a spruce tree.
>>
>>51877917
*first cock=buck lol intention none
>>
>>51876997
wait is that why my parents have mushrooms among our christmas ornaments for the tree

i mean i knew that it was an older tradition, but not the mushrooms
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.