[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are jews a race or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: watto.jpg (43 KB, 491x255) Image search: [Google]
watto.jpg
43 KB, 491x255
Are jews a race or nah?
>>
>>51875242
They are an ethnicity of the mediterranean race.
>>
>>51875261
semitic, rather
>>
>>51875261
>Mediterranean race
Stop this meme
>>
>>51875361
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51875284
semitic is a linguistic group

>The term Semitic people (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם) is an obsolete ethnic term for the people who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.
>>
jews are black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>>
File: 1448737142025.png (405 KB, 652x576) Image search: [Google]
1448737142025.png
405 KB, 652x576
>>51875242
Only the ones that aren't allowed to marry outside of their people, aren't those orthodox or something?

I used to know an orthodox jew girl, she couldn't even bath alone, someone else had to do it for her. And they had thousands of other rules like that.

It's a terrible life they make their children go through.
>>
>>51875758
>I used to know an orthodox jew girl, she couldn't even bath alone, someone else had to do it for her
Hot thb
>>
They're Semitic

AKA Arab in denial
>>
>>51875790
>Orthodox Judaism generally adheres to the classical regulations and traditions, and consequently Orthodox Jewish women are obligated to immerse in a mikveh between Niddah and sexual relations with their husbands. This includes brides before their marriage, and married women after their menstruation period or childbirth. In accordance with Orthodox rules concerning modesty, men and women are required to immerse in separate mikveh facilities in separate locations, or to use the mikveh at different designated times.

The most conservative Jews make their women and daughters go through this ''ritual'' every day during their period even when they are not married.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.