[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do almost /int/ show favoritism to italy? even though while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: cinque-terre-italy_2799614b.jpg (124 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
cinque-terre-italy_2799614b.jpg
124 KB, 620x387
why do almost /int/ show favoritism to italy? even though while they mocked the other european countries.
>>
File: italy.jpg (33 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
33 KB, 280x390
>>
I don't really see this
>>
>>51872259
me too
>>
nobody cares about italy
>>
File: 1449638905921.jpg (66 KB, 738x654) Image search: [Google]
1449638905921.jpg
66 KB, 738x654
>>51872242
>>
Italians are cool ppl desu
Have your ever seen Italians shitposting?
>>
>>51872259
>>51872282
>>51872274

they have the least haters in europe at least, i guess.
>>
>>51872326
we don't make fun of them because we like their country and they don't, except for the can't into war thing

all the problems they have other countries have so in our eyes they can do no wrong
>>
File: 33.jpg (102 KB, 450x854) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
102 KB, 450x854
>>51872326
If you love others they love you back

I like korean movies btw
>>
>>51872242
Everyone on /int/ calls them niggers.
>>
>>51872242
Cinque Terre is gorgeous. One of my favorite places in the world.
>>
>>51872242
Italy is impossible not to love. Even the "laziness" that people criticize in the culture is endearing.

Everything else is sublime. Women. Food. Culture. Cities. Scenery. History. Italy has everything going for it but a well functioning economy.
>>
>>51873491
This.
>>
>>51872242

I stacked gooks like you 2 meters high and used them as fucking sandbags.
>>
It's impossible to dislike Italy and Italiens.
History
Architecture
Poetry
Literature
Philosophy
Landscapes
Food
Wine

P. Based. They just suck cock at war.
>>
>>51873491

>Cities

This is the big one that tells me you have never been to Italy.

Every major city in Italy is overrun with Africans and Muslim criminals who will rob you or stab you with HIV laden needles. The only exception being a few square km's of nice tourist areas in cities like florence and rome, which is all you stupid fucking tourists would ever see. Everything else is a heavily industrialized, run down, multicultural hellhole. Best example is Venice. Every piece of shit tourist only goes to see the old city of Venice which is built on the island and just skips Mestre, which is on the mainland were all the actual inhabitants live. Mestre is one of the dirtiest, grimiest, crime ridden, and run down cities you will ever see in Western Europe.
>>
>>51873491
>>51873818

but they mocking at spain and spanish what's the difference between italy and spain?
>>
>>51873935
everything, food culture language history landscape architecture economy
>>
>>51873935
They're like Spain, but done right. Not spending the whole XIX and half of the XX as an isolated shithole helps too.
>>
>>51874027
>everything
There should be a limit about how American can you act.
>>
>>51874058
we're like Spain that got showered in Marshall money after the war
>>
>>51872242
How can you hate Lamborghini?
>>
>>51873924
>Every major city in Italy is overrun with Africans and Muslim criminals who will rob you or stab you with HIV laden needles
Wew lad
>The only exception being a few square km's of nice tourist areas in cities like florence and rome
Those are actually the only points where you can find the situation you described, they all go there to rob the tourists, trying to scam them or sell them anything
>>
>>51874150
>tfw they were shit at management and got bought
You can hate them on the basis that they are Audi with a bodykit
meh bodykits too
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.