[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They'll never dare to fight the government they said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
>They'll never dare to fight the government they said

>They'll never dare to invade England they said

Come at me faggot anglos, we got more balls than anybody in this place
>>
>>51869538
> they'll never dare suck homosex dicks
The absolute madman!
>>
>Quebec thinks it has anything to do with 1066
I remember when us Americans helped Boudicca rise against the Romans.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm0Mabv2hmM

Tfw Klô Pelgag is a genius and she's not my gf.
>>
File: 1449549913981.gif (1 MB, 361x320) Image search: [Google]
1449549913981.gif
1 MB, 361x320
>>51869538
>voted "non" twice

There's no way I can exaggerate this!
>>
>>51869702
All the retards who voted no are about to die of old age
>>
>>51869538
What language are you speaking, mate?
>>
>>51869798
French, why?
Oh you mean, on here?
English because otherwise you fuckers can't understand
>>
>>51869847
And why are you speaking English? Why is the the designated language for international communication?

Because we've had centuries of British, and later American dominance in both warfare and commerce. France is now pretty irrelevant, regardless of their history, whilst Quebec has never been and never will be relevant. Sorry to break it to you, family.
>>
>>51869756
That's absolute bullshit and you know it. Every poll shows the old are the ones who still support independence.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/young-quebecers-reject-pq-sovereignty-poll-1.1849832

>69 per cent of Quebecers between 18 and 24 years old would vote "no" in a referendum.

Even if the Jews/Eternal Anglos/la vote ethnique somehow rigged the poll you and I both know that unless you are hanging out with far leftists most people don't care anymore, especially our generation.
>>
>>51869890
Are you British? Are you American?
>>
>>51869538
Quebec is a meme nation.
>>
>>51869924
CROP surveys are a shit. Everybody knows that.

Also, I would say I really depends on where you live. Where I live almost everybody I know is pro-independence and not a radical leftist at all. You probably live in some shithole in Montreal.
>>
>>51869952
No I'm not, but I've accepted my irrelevance. Best you do the same.
>>
shame about 1837
>>
>>51869538
Everything cool with Québec but you guys whine way too much. Even more than Catalunya and those bastards do have a legit reason to separate from their respective country asap.

Not like being part of Canada is affecting you in the slightest.

Besides France right now is an arab hellhole. It'a an odissey formy family in Rouen and Lille every time they go out, even more after Paris attacks and all those terrorists hiding in Belgium.

Canada is not so bad m8.
>>
>>51870008
Then stop bragging about muh language dominance.
>>
>>51869924
>69 per cent of Quebecers between 18 and 24 years old would vote "no" in a referendum
That's bullshit. It's been proven. The real number is 9%.

>>51869890
Yeah so dominant that you can't even put up a sign in english in my province and you can't even invade france and you get invaded by them fucking rape babies. you need the help of russians to win every fucking war and your women have been all over my dick
>>
>>51869663

fool!

America helped Rome crush the barbarous rebellion in the Auxilia
>>
>>51870023
What does it have to do with France though?
>>
>>51870046
>Bragging
>Implying I'm not stating a simple fact
Anglos are the dominant cultural force in the world, and I get to ride on the coattails of that.
>>
File: 1448609013281.jpg (128 KB, 740x722) Image search: [Google]
1448609013281.jpg
128 KB, 740x722
>Quebec
>>
>>51870054
>Yeah so dominant that you can't even put up a sign in english in my province and you can't even invade france and you get invaded by them fucking rape babies. you need the help of russians to win every fucking war and your women have been all over my dick
Oh, I get it now, this whole thread is bait. I feel pretty embarrassed to be involved and to have fallen for it. Well memed, my Quebecois friend.
>>
>Invites french arabs en masse to protect "muh language"
>Get an actual PQ seperatist nutter in office
>Tries to preserve "muh culture" against arabs
>Gets rekt by arabs, Quebec is doomed

You did this to yourself, pepper
>>
>>51870054
>it's been proven

Sauce? Why did PQ get btfo at last election and Bloc not get massive votes in the federal then?
>>
>>51870017
Yeah, I know. We will rise again though.
Shame about the confederates too, godspeed

>>51870023
Oh, because we don't have a legit reason? Fuck you. We are being assimilated and there is no way in hell that we will go down without a fight.
>>
>>51870160
Quebec is not being assimilated in any way. Not since the 70s. There is no danger to French culture and language except declining birth rates and mass immigration.
>>
>>51870160

it was a shame about the confederacy, five men of my family died to keep the union together
>>
>>51870194
>no danger
>except 2 things
ok
>>
>>51870113
yeah, next time shut up if you dont want to get btfo
>muh bait
you've got your tail behind your legs now because you got nothing

>>51870155
because nobody believes in bloc anymore
and people were tired of the pq's shit but we will come back and we will make another referendum. its sad to say but we just got to wait until the boomers die
>>
>>51870054

This is why people don't care about your province, jean-luc
>>
>Quebec.
>Has culture.
>Feds give it handouts to shut it up.
>Some of them think they can play solo.
>Government is about as competent and fiscally responsible as Croat mobsters.

Go ahead, fuck off, we get Rupert's Land anyway.
>>
>>51869538
>Quecùcks think they're related to Normans
kek
>>
File: LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg-c200.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg-c200.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>51869538

>il est séparatiste
>il croit encore que le mouvement souverainiste a sa raison d'être en 2015
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 267x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 267x285
>>51869702
The people who made them lose by .30 percent are about to die I don't blame them for hating Canada it sucks
>>
>>51870160
Assimilated? Do you even know what's even being assimilated?
Do you even have an idea what it's lile to be truly oppresed?

Man. You're having hell of a good time beong Canadians. Leave it like that.
>>
>>51870204
i'm pro-confederate but still rest in peace they fought a good fight

>>51870079
>Anglos are the dominant cultural force in the world
yeah maybe in your imaginary world but in reality most of the world doesn't speak english and doesn't give a shit about the eternal anglo

>>51870194
anglos have been trying to make us speak english since forever, don't bullshit me boy
>>
>Not speaking English, French and your native tongue
>>
>>51870368
t.Arab
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 854x640
>>51870328
Tbh I wish Quebec was independent a lot. I hate Canada. I wish it was the day when France and Scotland were allies.
>>
>>51870310
No they aren't. The youth vastly support staying in Canada, along with immigrants, natives, Anglos, most Francophones, etc. The Seperatist movement is dead in the water. Maybe you are thinking of Scotland's referendum. The seperatist movement doesn't have practical solutions to our problems in (current year) and it doesn't have a reason to exist in its current form because things like "anglo opression" and "speak white" aren't real in (current year). Also Quebec is also the most leftist region in Canada, seperatists don't hate it because of the reasons you do.
>>
>>51870381
Not Muslim, African or Middle eastern.

Feel free to guess again.
>>
>>51870433
Jew
>>
>>51870433
welsh
>>
>>51870433
Greek homosexual?
>>
>>51870240
>Normans
they were with the french, fucker.

>>51870255
certain, c'est quoi ton probleme toi? t'es un esti de traitre c'est ça? va donc voter liberal mon tabarnac

>>51870315
>You're having hell of a good time beong Canadians
You're right, we're having a hell of a time.
Fuck Canada, fuck being canadian, fuck liberals. you don't know shit bro
>>
>>51870433
Chicano
>>
>>51870492
Close enough, I'm Irish.

Welsh, Scots and Irish are all similarly irrelevant.
>>
>>51870548
all kucks
>>
>>51870537
normandy was a french vassal state, they werent french, and the french actually didnt like the normans starting shit with england at the time.

if the normans were french then japanese are american.
>>
>>51870794
you dont fucking understand
im not saying normans were french
each time this argument comes up, you got the eternal anglo crying NORMANS WERENT FRENCH

Dude, calm down, take a deep breath ok.
The french were WITH the normans in 1066. and also Britons or whatever
>>
>>51870844
my paternal ancestor was part of the invasion in 1066
im not french

i do like dem hips pseudo-anime though
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.