[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the quietest habitable place on Earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: smugshabani.jpg (88 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
smugshabani.jpg
88 KB, 634x892
What's the quietest habitable place on Earth?
>>
Chile
>>
>>51866442
your mums pussy
>>
>>51866467
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>51866467
^^^ His auditorium when he's doing a standup routine
>>
quality threads
>>
Mongolia
>>
finland
>>
Gough.
>>
>>51866442
argentine/chilean patagonia
>>
File: 1442867735963.png (119 KB, 295x297) Image search: [Google]
1442867735963.png
119 KB, 295x297
>>51866560
I want to live in Tierra del Fuego down there. What skills do I need so you or Chile will let me??
>>
Related question: Where do I find the cheapest yet habitable soil? My dream is to buy a few square miles of land and put my house in the center just for the sake of it.
>>
>>51866442
edinburgh of the seven seas
>>
Quietest: Longyearbyen

>>51866871
Cheapest: West China
>>
>>51866871
I don't intend to meme here but many people here actually do just that, they buy a big chunk of land in the countryside, grow some crops on it and go chill on weekends or even live there
>>
>>51866803
you could be an english teacher for a private school or a translator. maybe a fisherman too
>>
>>51866923
How rich do you have to be for that? Can your average Brazilian dentist afford a few square miles of land?
>>
>>51867003
>How rich do you have to be for that?
I have no idea t b h, i'm just a poor college student. Because you're german you could probably afford it though. The best states to do that are Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Goiás, but for you it'd be probably better in Espírito Santo (my state, here in the countryside many towns have shittons of German speakers) or in the South.
Iwish i could help you out more, but i don't know much about this kind of thing. If you get informed you'd probably see that it's very easy to buy property here i think
>Can your average Brazilian dentist afford a few square miles of land?
If he saves up some money a lil' bit, then yeah quite easily
>>
>>51867003
you

read the first story of this link:
http://ig.ft.com/sites/2015/special-reports/brazil/
>>
>>51866442
Prolly Iceland. But you'll end up killing yourself. Can't have everything right?
>>
>>51867285
>>51867555
Thanks Huebros. Hope your government doesn't get it's shit together desu so that it's still affordable when I have enough cash in 10 years.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.