[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn, fucking China.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: china.jpg (119 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
119 KB, 500x325
I went to a wedding in Shenzhen last weekend and just off the plane from Hong Kong. Holy shit, the stuff I saw was unbelievable. I mean, every time I hang out with 富二代 or 官二代 my tolerance for the ridiculous increases, but it keeps getting worse.

The worst has to be the bachelor party at a very opulently decorated but very sketchy KTV the night before the wedding, the kind where the girls line up in front of you and you pick one to molest while singing/fuck later. The best man, who has a literature degree from Williams and was writing last-minute vows for the groom at the KTV, had to constantly interrupt the groom's makeout session with a barely 18-year old hostess from Sichuan so that the groom can fact-check the ghost-written vows.

Everyone there (excluding yours truly and the vow writing guy who has a wife and a kid but people suspect is gay or at least bi with strong gay tendencies) ended up going back to a hotel with a teenager from the KTV. Two went back with two girls. The groom was smart enough to get a room at a different hotel than the wedding hotel. Everyone else went to the wedding hotel. Most of them are married/engaged and none of them batted an eye at dropping $1000+ for a night of debauchery, including the groom. Of course these people (and/or their families) are all easily worth 8 or 9 figures US so this is like pocket change for them. Mao's face was flying around like toilet paper.

When I saw the groom at 10 am the next day for wedding activities he had just left the other hotel. At 8 PM during the wedding dinner, people were already plotting to go to the same KTV. I didn't go the second time, but I heard they had just as much fun. At least the groom, who was originally going to go again somehow, ended up feeling guilty enough to resist the second night of debauchery.

(Pic related, it's what the KTV line up looked like. Girls were a little less hot and a little less skimpy, but not by much.)
>>
t. virgin
>>
This boils my blood though I don't envy them

尝胆卧薪 as they say
>>
>>51866424
Are you gay, bro? Why didn't you join in on the fun?
>>
nice blog post, faggotron
>>
>>51866424
are you fucking retarded
wealthy people all around the world do this type of shit on a weekly basis
>>
>>51866588
no
>>
>>51866588
>t. overseas chink defending his motherland
>>
>>51866610
>>51866614
what do you think hedge fund babies and ivy Iads are doing while we're shitposting on int
>>
>>51866630
their money is ill-begotten
this i don't like
>>
>>51866630
and 富二代 are lazy bums they can't do crap
>>
>>51866610
>>51866614
The Oilniggers and Oligarchy's brats do the exact same shit in London
>>
>>51866522
I don't want to pay for sex and also I didn't want to spend $1000.

>>51866588
>>51866630
I'm pretty sure even coke-fueled Wall Street parties don't involve fucking two 18 year old whores the night before your wedding.
>>
>>51866665
>>51866687
and how exactly did the bush family gain their wealth and what did bush jr. do during his college years?
people like this exists everywhere, they're called globalists
i am not defending those chinese guys but your bias is undoubtedly short-sighted
>>51866753
they fuck underage yeah, 18 is too old for them
>>
>>51866753
>I'm pretty sure even coke-fueled Wall Street parties don't involve fucking two 18 year old whores the night before your wedding.

If in Brazil they do, then in USA they probably do too.

Here our businessmen all get to fuck models or future models.
>>
well op better late than never
a reality check is deeply needed by the time you've reach 20

>>>/pol/
>>
>>51866771
because they actually are single child and the bushes are not, they are a dynasty

old brother bush was kicked out and had to sober up
younger brother bush did want to be in the oil anyway and left tx to do his own thing

the bush much more capable than these princes, i just can't like them and yes a very big bias
>>
>>51866931
didn't* want
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4TO7YxQRc

You don't know how we do it here in São Paulo.
>>
>>51866424
Your point is?
>>
>>51866424
It's almost like people with a lot of money are ultra hedonistic or some shit!
>>
>>51866424
Are you jealous because you were too poor to pay?
>>
I do that shit in Australia. Karaoke is everywhere.
Not the marriage part though.
>>
>>51867020
Explain it to us.
>>
>>51867426
>>51867401
>>51867309
ITT: edgelords with no sense of decency. Would you fuck a hooker the night before you wedding? Would you fuck one if you were already in a committed relationship?
>>
>>51866771
>they fuck underage yeah, 18 is too old for them

Being underage is just a meme invented by butthurt hags and their beta husbands in recent times. There's literally nothing wrong with fucking girls that has reached puberty. A lot of chicks in their late teens are already used goods and show unattractive signs of ageing.
>>
>young rich people doing immoral hedonistic things with their money
Unbelievable
>>
>>51867488
Yes.

Because that's the point of a bachelor party you moron.

And the girl would be a hell of a lot younger than 18 if I were a Chinese oligarch.
>>
>>51866610
Dude, its called vegas. Go there sometime. Shit happens daily.
>>
>>51867529
>And the girl would be a hell of a lot younger than 18 if I were a Chinese oligarch.
Enjoy jail. Reported to Xi Jinping.
>>
ITT butthurt poor whitey too beta and too poor to take advantage of a wonderful opportunity to have sex with three 16 year olds
>>
>>51867529
>And the girl would be a hell of a lot younger than 18 if I were a Chinese oligarch.
stupid move, lots of blackmail potential
>>
>>51867687
I don't think they care in China.
>>
>>51867462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7fVvOKg7g
>>
mmmmmm....
>>
>Being 1% oligarchy is hard.
>Fucking child, hookers and all lgbt degenerate staff.
Merifats will defend this.
>>
>>51867488
Yes
>>
>>51866522
Stop being a faggot you autistic bitch, that shit was disgusting.
>>
>>51866573
Liberally kill yourself
>>
>>51867493
Why do pedophilic faggots like you even exist? Seriously, kill yourself.

No one cares about you and whatever purpose your pathetic life has to offer the world. Which im sure is absolutely nothing at all since youre wasting your laughable existence trying to defend being a pedophile.
I repeat.
K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>51867529
Bachelor parties are not for that you dumbass.
Go outside and socialize with people who arent morally retarded like you.
>>
This is not what I read in national geographic
>>
>>51869264
I live in Vancouver.

My friends are the people you are ranting about.

And our AoC is 16.
>>
I wouldn't pay 1k to fuck any girl in OP's pic. And if I were getting married why would I waste that money on hoes? If i was to waste 1k on hoes, why would I get married in the first place ?
>>
>>51868792
>Tells him he should've fucked a girl
>Gets called a faggot

Are you retarded you latent homosexual?
>>
>>51866424
Where did you cut and paste this faggotry from?
>>
>>51866753
>I'm pretty sure even coke-fueled Wall Street parties don't involve fucking two 18 year old whores the night before your wedding
lol, no they diddle little boys instead.

Or stick their dick in a pig's mouth for laughs.
>>
>>51869598
How do you know?
>>
File: there there now.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
there there now.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>51869221
>post puberty
>pedo

Pick one and stay butthurt about your dried up ovaries and saggy tits.
>>
>>51869682
British sex abuse scandals coming out in recent years?

Wall Street probably go on coke binges in addition to fucking whores.
>>
>>51866424
Protip: your future wife WILL suck some stripper's cock at her bachelore party

What is your ethnicity?
>>
The amount of butthurt in this thread, jeez
>>
Why are there so many Brazilians still awake?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.