[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://archive.is/7DpQT Mexico vs Turkey >“You [ISIS]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449619173640.jpg (9 KB, 230x297) Image search: [Google]
1449619173640.jpg
9 KB, 230x297
https://archive.is/7DpQT

Mexico vs Turkey

>“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
>“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”
>>
>>51866327
this is big pile of bullshit i hope you don't buy into this.
>>
>>51866327
And so it begins
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>51866385
t. El Chapo
>>
>>51866327
What's ISIS doing in Sinaloa?
>>
If only this were true. They need to kill each other, but nope, not gonna to happen.
>>
>>51866787
That reading comprehension
>>
I'd support ISIS over cartel scum. At least ISIS are fighting and dying for their (fucking retarded) beliefs.
>>
>>51867781
Finally someone understands
>>
ISIS vs Cartels, who win?

No foreign supporters, just the two forces and their own local revenue sources
>>
>>51868885
isis by far

cartels are just lowlife bandits who suck at battle

everytime the military engages the cartels, they lose 50 guys while one mexican soldier gets slightly injured
>>
Feed him human hearts and he´ll wreck Allah´s shit
>>
>>51868812
t. President Erdoğan
>>
>>51869037
Aztecs vs ISIS would be a fucking awesome B-movie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.