[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can't seem to find our prime minister. Does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 266429.jpg (136 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
266429.jpg
136 KB, 600x400
We can't seem to find our prime minister.

Does anyone know where our prime minister has gone?
>>
under the white house desk
her head in obamas pants
>>
>>51864754
Taksin's sister? I thought she wasn't PM anymore
>>
u having another coup?
>>
>>51864754
Does it really matter at this point?

Christ how many coups has it been? Twenty-one, twenty-two?
>>
>>51864754
Sure is currently an enjoying a nice, relaxing vacation at a summer camp. No need to worry.

t. National Council for Peace and Order
>>
File: 2.jpg (233 KB, 700x2553) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
233 KB, 700x2553
>>51864754
Kucking m*chelle
>>
she is your ex pm and she's house jailed

thanks for caring
>>
>>51867911
Why does Thailand even have governments anymore? They're clearly superfluous there.
>>
>>51867946
they get people on retarded charges

it was some stupid rice collection thing they got her on, go to court and the government was banned

that's dumb since she was a do-gooder

it's dynastic politics and frankly that's just the norm
>>
>>51868008
I know all that, that was my point. Every government they've ever had has been couped within 18 hours so fuck it. The country is obviously better off just not having a government.
>>
>>51868045
well no, they just will do it at their own pace

she carries her brother's crime, that's how the other guys see it
>>
>>51868091
Thailand works fine though when they don't have a government. There's really no reason to have one.
>>
>>51867877
Obama's wife looks angry all the time with that face
>>
>>51868246
She's a black woman, of course she's angry all the time.
>>
>>51868128
i was thinking she would be a capable female leader but alas
>>
>>51864754
Genderswaped again i guess.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.