[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like having a Russian as your neighbor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1443381579963.gif (169 KB, 503x567) Image search: [Google]
1443381579963.gif
169 KB, 503x567
What's it like having a Russian as your neighbor?
>>
we are Russia's neighbor
>>
I have a Russian bf, it's great.
You can ask me anything.
>>
>>51864439
faggot

Also please tell me he's got an accent
>>
>>51864504
I'm a grill. ;_;

And yeah, he does. But his English is really good.
>>
File: so_good.png (75 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
so_good.png
75 KB, 659x609
>>51864568
SLAVKEKED
>>
>>51864359
they're like niggers, but a bit more intelligent and like to drink vodka all the time
>>
>>51864627
hmm
are they nice neighbors tho
>>
>>51864617
H-how?
>>
File: CRAP.png (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
CRAP.png
48 KB, 960x720
>>51864568
LEAVE LEAVE NO GIRLS A FUCKING LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE\
>>
>>51864810
even Chinese people are cooler
>>
>>51865048
Butthurt
>>
>>51865048
"HO CHIN CHIN WHY U NO GET GOOD GRDES HUUUUH NO FOOD FO YOU TONIGHT IOAWDJADIAIWDID"

No i don't think so
>>
I live in NYC, I have had neighbors who are immigrants from basically all regions. Currently live in ex-soviet neighborhood.

Russians are quiet and constantly drunk/high. They take their shirts off and do pushups in the driveway. They don't cause much trouble.

Chinese are loud and smelly and produce UNBELIEVABLE amounts of trash, you could not imagine it's fucking amazing. That said they are mostly cool people in an ayylmao kind of way. The old people listen to chink radios and walk backwards in the park early in the morning. Kind of cool.

Blacks... fuck, a lot of the memes are true really. Same about muslims, although young muslim grills born in US are decent, though homely.
>>
>>51864568
fug I'm so jealous
>>
A 55ish Russian couple live down the street with one of their parents. They're fairly quiet. Except for one notable case:
>be 11 or so
>brother and I just learned how to burn leaves with a magnifying glass
>we invite a friend from up the street over and try lighting a leaf full on in the middle of the court (it's a quiet street)
>not much initially goes on, only a little piece burns at a time
>eventually it starts smoldering on its own
>we assume it'll go out
>melanin enriched neighbor from up the street of course says "I'll take care of this!"
>proceeds to drop a whole armful of dead leaves on the smoking one
>we chuckle, thinking nothing will happen
>smoke starts creeping out from under the pile
>then pouring
>then billowing up into plumes
>the inside of the leaf pile is smoldering up but not turning into a bonfire, just making a ton of smoke
>hear smoke alarm in the distance followed by "BLYAD!"
>neighbor runs out and sees the leaves, then tells us off for starting fires in the middle of the street
Good times...
Also another year it snowed like two feet so we had school off for several days with lots of blackouts. The entire neighborhood took to the streets with shovels and we had to collaborate to make sure everyone's walkway was safe. The Russian couple said it reminded them of communal work and projects back in the Soviet Union.
>>
No Russians on my street but for some reason my high school had several Russians. The guys were surprisingly hot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.