[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit How can Czech beer compete with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: lambic-2.jpg (932 KB, 2160x1620) Image search: [Google]
lambic-2.jpg
932 KB, 2160x1620
Holy shit

How can Czech beer compete with this?
>>
baby needs to develop his palate
>>
How can Europiss "beer" compete with this?
>>
>>51863377
It literally can't
Kriek max wins the world wide cherry beer shit like every year

and there is no competing against 10/10 belgian trappist or abbey beer (hope I spelled that correctly)
>>
>>51863632
depends on the category... in terms of "best beer in the world, like holy fuck, I'm in flavour country, and I'm totally wrecked!", yeah, you probably won't find a Czech lager. However, if you're comparing pale/golden lagers, the Czech have a solid headstart in terms of research and development, and make a solid (ignoring the fact that it's eponymous) Pilsner.

On the flip side of the coin, if you can get your hands on some Schloss Eggenberg (anything really, urbock especially), do yourself a favour and do so.
>>
File: quattro.jpg (33 KB, 258x322) Image search: [Google]
quattro.jpg
33 KB, 258x322
>>51863377
Fruit lambics don't even taste like beer. That's the point. Congrats, you like slightly-fermented fruit soda over beer.
>>
>>51863377
>Kriek
literally just girls drink this anon, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>51869879
This faggot. I would take a West Coast IPA over a lambic any day.
>>
>>51870142
I agree with you but you sound like a massive douche
>>
>>51870063
recommend me the best belgian beer to try
>>
>>51871215
Westvleteren or Sint Bernardus Abt 12
>>
>>51871772
>wasting >100 euros to get wasted alone on your suicide closet
>>
>>51871772

>westvleteren
>le ebin ultra rare trappist meme beer
>best

lmao fuck off carolus or delirium tremens is just as good and costs half of what westie does.
>>
>>51871215
Barbar.
>>
>>51863377
by just not being shit
>>
>>51871862
>>51871862
Then buy Sint Bernardus m8, its the same for a normal price. Or try La Chouffe or Brugse Zot.
>>
>>51871215
Westmalle Dubbel or Chimay Blue
Outside of the Trappists, that Belgian brown ale with the cowboy on it. Forgot the name.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.