[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fall of Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Syrian revolution is dead

congratulations guys, the russians constantly bombarding the shit out of the opposition (and not ISIS) has finally led to their collapse.

Just a reminder that it was the opposition that fought ISIS the most, not the regime.
>>
>>51863247
>mfw Palmyra is still not reclaimed
>mfw the rebels lost just some little ground but this american said they already lost
>>
File: o.jpg (106 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
106 KB, 960x540
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>51863247
>the russians constantly bombarding the shit out of the opposition (and not ISIS) has finally led to their collapse.
Yeah I'm sure al nusra and the islamic front would've been useful allies
>>
>>51863247
first the moderates terrorists then the terrorists
>>
Don't sorry soon american special forces will save the day again and bring freedom to Syrian people.
>>
That's good news

Fuck off "syrian" "rebels" with american passport
>>
>>51863247

what a shame

I was hoping for another fundamentalist, anarchic shithole along the likes of modern Egypt or Lybia
>>
Some opposition if a few sorties can wipe them out.
>Just a reminder that it was the opposition that fought ISIS the most, not the regime.
kek
>>
File: 01 DEC Map Combined-01.png (716 KB, 1600x764) Image search: [Google]
01 DEC Map Combined-01.png
716 KB, 1600x764
December 7, ISIS tries to attack the SMC HQ at Bab al Hawa, the SMC calls on the Islamic Front to help defend the HQ, after which Ahrar al Sham raided the SMC HQ itself and took control of it.
December 15, ISIS kidnaps Brigadier General Ahmad Birri, head of Hama military council in Saraqib, Idlib
December 9, ISIS storms and captures the liberated village of Haram in Idlib countryside, promising to punish criminals
December 10, ISIS raids and captures Maskana after a dispute with Ahrar al Sham, killing and arresting a number of Ahrar commanders including Bab al Hawa crossing supervisor Dr. Husayn al Sulayman, Abu Rayan.
December 15, After failed negotiations, it was made public that the ISIS kidnapped the leader of the Hanano brigade Mohamad Istanboli on his way back from the Homs frontline. Istanboli was on his way to his hometown of Salqin, Idlib
December 15, ISIS kidnaps Brigadier General Ahmad Birri, head of Hama military council in Saraqib, Idlib
December 18, Kidnapping of two Atareb FSA commanders
December 25, ISIS attacks Shada offices in Al Bustan neighborhood in Aleppo after Adnan Al Arour accused them of treason
December 27, ISIS emir in Bab al Hawa reaches deal with Islamic Front and SMS to leave the area
December 28, ISIS stormed Kafranbel and raided the local council, the local media office and the offices of local radio station, Radio Fresh. ISIS accuses the activists of Kafranbel of being agents of the west. Radio fresh had interviewed US ambassador Robert Ford on November 28.
December 29, ISIS storms Sarmada and raises their flag declaring control of the village
December 31, ISIS hands over the body of Ahrar commander Abu Rayan and the body shows marks of brutal torture and one of the ear was cut off

NOTICE ANYTHING ODD HERE? IT'S ALL OPPOSITION FIGHTING, NOT ASSAD
>>
>>51863532
>Syrian "people"

no such thing
>>
It's not dead, there's a stalemate.
>>
>>51863656
>>Just a reminder that it was the opposition that fought ISIS the most, not the regime.
>kek

what are you keking at, monkey. It's the truth

http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/2015/06/12/syria97410fps.gif
>>
File: 1441162439882-0.png (448 KB, 843x403) Image search: [Google]
1441162439882-0.png
448 KB, 843x403
>>51863247
>le madarate memesters meme
Reminder that ISIS was actively cooperating with the opposition until mid 2014.
>>
File: ISIS vs REBELS.webm (1 MB, 974x856) Image search: [Google]
ISIS vs REBELS.webm
1 MB, 974x856
>>51863247
to all that don't believe it's the Rebels fighting ISIS
>>
>>51864038
All that empty countryside devoid of major population centers changing hands sure does prove your point.
>>
>>51864152
>to all that don't believe it's the Rebels fighting ISIS
I see the kurds doing the heavy lifting and the "rebels" defecting en masse to ISIS.
>>
>>51864228
>>51864187

can't fix stupid
>>
File: mclatchy-isis-oil.jpg (106 KB, 960x689) Image search: [Google]
mclatchy-isis-oil.jpg
106 KB, 960x689
>>51864228

I wonder why Americans always try to frame this as "only the FSA stands up to ISIS" or "the Russians and Syrian government are secretly helping ISIS" rather than ISIS is a deceitful, treacherous group that has no problems attacking fellow rebels that are weakened by fighting the government to steal weapons and territory?
>>
>>51863247
I wonder what those red explosions in ISIS territory mean OP. Because according to you they aren't Russian.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1136x640
>>51864152
I've got the missing piece to your puzzle OP. Here's Syria October 2013.

That FSA territory turned into ISIS territory really quickly. Quicker than ISIS could have possibly conquered it.
I wonder how they managed to take so much so quickly???

Oh was it Russia? Well Russia didn't intervene until October 2015.

Was it Assad? Assad has been fighting since January 2011.

Logic seems to show that the FSA in Eastern Syria joined ISIS.
>>
>>51866178

It's all empty easily conquerable desert you dumbfuck
>>
>>51864228
Kurds have actually started incorporating FSA rebels into their units in some situations. Or at least that's what I had read a few months ago when reading about their fight to retake a city near the Turkish border.
>>
>>51866202
If that's true why is Hassakah, Dier el-Zour, and Kuweires air base still under SAA control? All these places are in the middle of that desert.
All the places that were FSA are now ISIS.

Do you think Raqqa was so easily conquered? How about Jarablus? Or Qalloun? Or all the land near Turkey that is most definitely not desert.

I paid attention to Syria on /k/ and r/syria since 2012. The maps in early 2014 changed almost instantenously from FSA to ISIS because the "FSA" in those regions joined ISIS. There was no invasion of ISIS. Where the hell would they have come from? Iraq was government controlled in Jan 2014.
>>
>>51866423
They've been doing that since 2013 because these FSA units are not anti-assad units. These people (usually arabs) got forced out by ISIS in 2014 and fled to kurdish territory. Now they are fighting ISIS.

They aren't FSA if you consider the FSA as being anti-Assad (it is).
>>
>>51863560
Egypt is actually pretty stable now man. And they don't fund terrorists or commit war crimes and they have a secular government. Possibly our best ally in the region tbf
>>
>>51867300
eh their sianai and libian desert wasteland are a littttle less than stable, but the country itsself is quite well

not even close to our best ally in the region, wetold them to demacracy, they did, then we told them to coup it because they didnt demacracy hard enough, the public hates us, and their government hates us since we cut all funding since they elected their first president in history

also, house of sauds and isreal are our best allies in the region by leaps and bounds, turkey and the baby gulf emerites too

hell id bet we are closer allies to jordan at the moment than egypt

egypt was our good ally back when they were still a dicktatership
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.