[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Today is the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Have you gone to Church yet /int/?
>>
Mary was a whore
>>
>>51863239

Trump was right, Muslims have invaded Mexico
>>
>>51861702
Of course.

It's a crying shame though, that in Canada it is not a Holy Day of Obligation. The only ones we have other than Sundays are Christmas and Mary, Mother of God.

Things went downhill here very quickly after the Winnipeg Statement.
>>
>Yfw Christianity started because some girl got preggo and didn't want to get stoned
>>
File: Muh Heritage Christian.png (159 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
Muh Heritage Christian.png
159 KB, 1270x1136
>>
File: augustine of pepe.jpg (651 KB, 1273x1640) Image search: [Google]
augustine of pepe.jpg
651 KB, 1273x1640
>>51868627
>mfw american poster doesn't know the definition of the immaculate conception of the blessed virgin mary
>>
Shut up nerd
>>
>>51868627
The immaculate conception is not of Jesus but of Mary
>>
>>51861702
>immaculate conception
my sides
>>
>>51869209
>toilet god
>>
>>51869222
it's a witch
>>
>>51869209
>India
>immaculate
>>
>>51869209
it just means that she is outside of original sin for the dogma of jesus the purifier to work
>>
>>51869313
yes. I understand that.
immaculate conception is mandatory for Jebus Chrictus to be free of original sin.
>>
>>51869412
well i wouldn't call it mandatory
>>
>>51869229
>Worships a toilet witch.
>>51869313
>Purifier to work.
Indians don't understand pure they exist in squalor and filth.
>>
fuck the pope and fuck the worthless latinos that worship him
>>
>>51869313

why the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>51869716
t. atheist chicano
>>
>>51869790
RARE
>>
>>51869832

soy castizo
>>
>>51861702
>implying the theotokos does not share the burden of original sin with all other human beings
>>
>>51868627
Wrong day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception

>The Immaculate Conception was the conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the womb of her mother, Saint Anne, free from original sin by virtue of the foreseen merits of her son Jesus Christ. Mary was conceived by normal biological means, but God acted upon her soul (keeping her "immaculate") at the time of her conception.

>The Immaculate Conception is commonly and mistakenly taken to mean the conception of Mary's son Jesus Christ in her own womb, and the virgin birth of Jesus. These are covered by the doctrine of the Incarnation, while the Immaculate Conception deals with the conception of Mary herself, not that of her son.
>>
>>51870388
>implying the theotokos wasn't baptized with the Son's blood at birth.
>>
File: MotherOfGod.jpg (78 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
MotherOfGod.jpg
78 KB, 426x640
>>51861702
I could have, but I didn't. It was a Holy Day of Obligation.
>>
I did!

https://youtu.be/t3GOVRkPTZs

Ave Maria
>>
>>51872086
>It was a Holy Day of Obligation.

You mean it wasn't
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.