[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do turks hate kurds so much? They're literally the least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rog.jpg (54 KB, 635x420) Image search: [Google]
rog.jpg
54 KB, 635x420
Why do turks hate kurds so much? They're literally the least backwards people in the entire middle east.
>>
>>51859632
How do you know this?
Have you spent time with them?
Do you know shit about Turks and Kurds?

Answer pls
>>
Because PKK
>>
>>51859690
>How do you know this?
It's obvious m8

>Have you spent time with them?
no

>Do you know shit about Turks and Kurds?
Yes, plenty of shit honestly
>>
>>51859632
>>51860157
>literally believing internet lies
kek you burgerclaps are retarded
>>
turks are animal
>>
>>51860526
they are degenerate
>>
>>51859632
They insist Kurds are wild, they killed teachers and doctors Ataturk sent to them, etc.
>>
they are sub-saharan african tier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Turkey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Turkey
>>
The amount of people sucking Kurd dick in general is fucking immense.

I mean you don't just suck on it, you literally get on your knees like the little whore you are and choke on it. Matter of fact, you even swallow it till the last drop.

They're fucking barbaric and no ally of the west. They simply defend their terroritory like any sane fucking human would do and they happen to share the same enemies as the west.

If they had their own country they would be no different than the iraqis, kuwaitians or any other barbaric fucking ar*bs
>>
>>51860857
>also take place in Turkey, especially in Batman, which has been nicknamed "Suicide City"
TIL turkey has a city named after batman
>>
File: saddam1.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
saddam1.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>51860857
>fgm in turkey

truly subhumans.
>>
>>51860953
No wonder people commit suicide.
>>
>>51860953
>The mayor of Batman, Turkey, is suing Warner Bros. and The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan for using the Cape Crusader's name
>>
>>51861054
You made me ctrl+f fucker :^)
>>
>>51860943
Spotted the t*rk
>>
>>51860943
t. Alberto Turkosa
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.