[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 40
File: 1447637421817.png (114 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447637421817.png
114 KB, 500x333
I'm gonna tell my story as a subsaharan African who recently came to Europe to study and I want to give you guys the opportunity to ask questions. Of course baneposters will be ignored

>be Angolan
>lived my whole life there
>parents belong to tiny minority who happens to actually have money
>turn 18
>parents send me to Belgium to study
>people always assume I'm from here because I apparently act like a civilized person and don't have a stereotypical ooga booga accent
>been here for 2 years now
>reminder that 2k15
>most people still have no idea about Africa and assume we eat elephants, live in mud houses and practice starving as national sport
>also get hated by Brasilian students because I don't talk like hues

Life's weird in Europe. I really enjoy it, but there aren't many black people where I'm studying. Those who live in Brussels act like American niggers, though.

Also you Belgians made me obsess over Adventure Time, what the fuck's with that in this country

Again, feel free to ask me about everything you want, even after a year here I rarely see any people from subsaharan countries.
>>
>>51859239
are you a big guy?
>>
>>51859288
178 cm if you're talking about height.
>>
>>51859239
Adventure time is shit.
Also you'll probably leave Angola most likely
>>
>most people still have no idea about Africa and assume we eat elephants, live in mud houses and practice starving as national sport

is it not?
>>
>>51859341
>Adventure time is shit.
gently fuck off

>>51859341
>Also you'll probably leave Angola most likely
I actually want to return after my studies. I really feel like Angola has a huge potential, but our president is an egocentrical fuck and we're drowning in corruption and proper distribution of funds and investments.

>>51859371
go to sleep Kim Kil Whan
>>
>>51859470
lack of* proper distribution.
>>
>>51859239
How many white Belgian wimmin do you sleep with per second?
>>
>>51859552
Had two white girls in the past two years, I'm honestly more into mulatto girls though
>>
>>51859239
Did any of your past ancestors in life rule others by some title per chance?
>>
>>51859470
Lol Adventure time is losing viewers so much and it lost it's soul of the earlier seasons nigger.
>>
File: pearl.gif (30 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
pearl.gif
30 KB, 206x206
>>51859239
Adventure time is awsoeme till the end of the 4th season... after that it became shit...
Now i watch steven universe despite people say that it's tumblrcore...

There are many angolans here in Portugal but they dress like gangsta rappers and are obsessed with "the black revolution" and hate everything that it's related to "white culture", they are basically a paralel universe to /pol/...

For that, it really striked me seeing an african that likes adventure time.
>>
>>51859726
Not really, but my paternal grandfather was Portuguese and I probably got some whites on my mother's side too. I belong to the mixed group in my country.

>>51859788
The Stakes miniseries has the best ratings of any CN show in the past months. The only reason people stopped watching is the highly inconsistent airing schedule faggot.
>>
>>51859239
Just keep your hands to yourself. Those Belgians man, can't trust them.
>>
>>51859239
I read that in the ice King's voice
>>
>>51859239
What do you think of romanians?
>>
File: index.jpg (146 KB, 700x402) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
146 KB, 700x402
>>51859827
I'm not intro SU at all, but I understand people liking it.

>There are many angolans here in Portugal but they dress like gangsta rappers and are obsessed with "the black revolution" and hate everything that it's related to "white culture", they are basically a paralel universe to /pol/...
Yeah, sounds pretty much like the Africans in Brussels. No wonder we still get treated like shit by many.

>>51859849
I don't know, it seems so comfy to have such a nice, perpendicular arm with no ugly chimpanzee claw hanging from it
>>
>>51859239
How your family become rich?
>>
>>51859827
Pearl is the worst gem desu senpai.

Angola bro, what do you think about Nigerians?
>>
>>51859828
So, are you suggesting by virtue of your Portuguese blood, that you have royal lineage?
>>
File: 1449361138016.png (387 KB, 500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1449361138016.png
387 KB, 500x1500
>>51859926
Good choice m8, although people tell me I'm basically Jake

>>51859928
Don't really have an opinion about them. The only ones I know are rich students who get stoned every night and two brothers who got caught stealing copper from the Biology faculty

>>51859966
They're diplomats from the mulatto class.

>>51860002
Chill dudes with a comfy accent, really bro-tier.
>>
>>51859239
How do you feel among different coloured people?
What do you mean by "weird life in Europe"?
Do you practice any religion?
>>
>>51859239
Are you going to go back after you finish?
Do you deal with racism much?
>>
>>51860061
So you are mulatto?

Are you oongaboonga skin color?
>>
File: pearl.png (82 KB, 344x589) Image search: [Google]
pearl.png
82 KB, 344x589
>>51859932
You seem to be a cool guy. I really wish more angolans were like you.
>>51860002
>Pearl is the worst gem desu senpai.

That's just your opinion. I don't have anything against other people's tastes on gems.
>>
>>51860061
Bbut how they made it? Your grandparents had money or wath?
>>
Today I saw a very cute black girl in the bus. When I stepped in the bus I looked her right in the eye, and she looked back. she looked kinda sad.

she had a beatiful face and perfect thighs
>>
>>51860047
Mulatto people get basically treated like royals, so I guess this should be the reason kek

>>51860067
>How do you feel among different coloured people?
Depends. I really have a hard time getting along with people from Ghana, Senegal or the Ivory Coast and with Muslim blacks. The latter ones always bring up the colonialism shit about
>we're real Christians Islam fits Africa so much better
>you're just a slave child while we got better treated by Arabs
basically denying the Arabs had an even worse slave trade than white people had. I get along with Congolese and Nigerian guys a lot, also people from Rwanda and Burundi. Of course also mulattoes

>What do you mean by "weird life in Europe"?
Different mentality, I would call it "cold". Not talking about my student city though, they're probably the most heartwarming fuckers I've ever met.

>Do you practice any religion?
I'm Roman Catholic, but I don't really practice at all atm. I believe there's probably something higher, but I'm basically agnostic at this point
>>
>>51860087
>Are you going to go back after you finish?
see >>51859470. I really plan to, because I actually am attached to my country and I hope I could change at least a little bit of what's wrong, perhaps leading Angola along the same path Kenya is currently following.

>Do you deal with racism much?
Arabs are racist as fuck here. Again, I'm in university so most white people are chill. I sometimes get weird shit by dumbfucks who never left their inbred village though

>>51860163
Bob Marley colour more or less
>>
Do you feel optimistic about the continent's future
>>
>>51860262
You sound like a nice person, dude.
>>
>>51860061
>Chill dudes with a comfy accent, really bro-tier.
Th-thanks Angola anon. Sadly, I have an American accent since I was born here. My parents retained their Nigerian accent however.

>>51860178
Sorry for possibly offending your choices on gems
>>
>>51860262
>I'm Roman Catholic, but I don't really practice at all atm. I believe there's probably something higher, but I'm basically agnostic at this point
Goddammit Marcello Mbuang Dos Santos, you let Europe corrupt you already you shitlord.
>>
Adventure time and Steven Universe both are shitty especially AT this is why I hate modern western cartoon
>>
File: ECCCAT25.jpg (86 KB, 630x969) Image search: [Google]
ECCCAT25.jpg
86 KB, 630x969
>>51860178
Thanks m8, I'd really wish for it too.

>>51860192
The white people on my grandpa's side had plantations around Benguela and possessed land where years later the first diamond was extracted. As my grandfather married a black woman the blacks basically didn't disown him. My parents then studied in France and became diplomats. The people on my mother's side have a big cement production company
>>
>>51860262
>I would call it "cold"

Yeah. That's really funny actually. African and brazilian people call us cold too and Portugal is seen as "not cold europe"... I wonder how life in africa is...

>you're just a slave child while we got better treated by Arabs

Yes... I always found that weird... Arabs treated blacks even worse than europeans and still i see a lot of african people saying that "north africans" are their legitemate brothers even though north africans are regarded as caucasians...

They love kadafi too
>>
File: luanda-skyline.jpg (369 KB, 1598x576) Image search: [Google]
luanda-skyline.jpg
369 KB, 1598x576
>>51860368
Not really. Too high debts, corrupt elites and uneducated populations aren't really the best ingredients for a good milkshake. Countries like Kenya are really well doing at the moment though, and I really hope our president uses the oil money to invest in more industries. Luanda has much potential if people invest in there.

>>51860481
Thanks m8. It's a shame many immigrants actually act like shit and don't respect anything at all.
>>
File: 1448397491581.jpg (36 KB, 644x360) Image search: [Google]
1448397491581.jpg
36 KB, 644x360
>>51860502
If you're a chill person like those I've met I really don't care about the accent desu. Glad to see I'm not the only black here tonight/today.

>>51860510
I really don't want to burst your meme, but my name really is Marcelo.

>>51860514
>Korea
>>
>>51859239
Your English is really good, where did you learn it? Also you sound like a nice guy, I'm glad there aren't just dumb niggers in my country
>>
>>51860514
Then watch japanese anime you insect.
>>
>>51859932
>Yeah, sounds pretty much like the Africans in Brussels. No wonder we still get treated like shit by many.

It happens regardless if you are a street chimp or educated chimp.
>>
File: 1de.jpg (195 KB, 1329x858) Image search: [Google]
1de.jpg
195 KB, 1329x858
>>51860867
I do,you fatass
>>
>>51859239
Can you start making it a hobby to bash the french shitskin being constantly jealous about whites?

You seem alright, and we could fight fire with fire.
>>
>>51860262

>arabs had an even worse slave trade than white people had.

do you really believe that, you dumb fucking nigger?
>>
>>51860602
I think it's the same as when Belgians talk about Scandinavians. I've rarely met anyone from those countries, but if what they say is true I'd probably become suicidal after talking half an hour with a Swede.

>They love kadafi too
Yeah, that always bugged me. Of course he turned Libya into the most prosperous African country, but at what price if the people still suffer?

Well, at least we wouldn't have that many problems right now if he was still there.

>>51860858
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Again, it's a shame immigrants and Africans in particular treat their new home like shit. I honestly hope our countries will someday get better, preventing those shit people to multiplicate.

>>51860937
You seem really butthurt, my fucking leaf friend
>>
>>51860996
It's true Van Gogh.
Even today, arabs are way more racist towards blacks than whites
>>
>>51860976
kek, I don't even need to. French Arabs really act like the scum of the earth and many people here don't even want to defend them, as they're generally also racist fucks mentally nearer to Le Pen than to actual people.

>>51860996
I do.
>>
>>51861026
I met many scandinavians troughout my life... They are just a little bit more silent and reserved but they are very open-minded people.
>>
>>51861076

>van Gogh

More like Ahmad, Alberto. And that's fucking bullshit fAm.

>even today
Yes, today Arabs are more racist towards blacks because we're not politically correct cUcks.

But the claim that Arab slave trade was worse than European slave trade is fucking dumb. OP is simply a dumb uncle tom ass nigga.
>>
>>51860996
t. Muhammed Al-Atwa Hominem
>>
>>51859239
Niggers are shit hahaha
>>
>>51861175
Beschissener als AfD-Wähler können wir nicht sein, mein mit Slawengenen bereicherter Freund.
>>
>>51861238
I'm not even white you ugly monkey.
>>
File: Alvares.jpg (13 KB, 375x559) Image search: [Google]
Alvares.jpg
13 KB, 375x559
>>51861162
>OP is simply a dumb uncle tom ass nigga.

I don't think so. He actually believes that his country and africa in general has potential and it seems that he wants to help that endeavour.

>today Arabs are more racist towards blacks because we're not politically correct cUcks.

No, you are more racist towards them because you feel insecure about your social status as an arab immigrant and therefore you see blacks as a scapegoat for that inferiority complex.
>>
>>51861273
That's why I mentioned your slav blood Mehmet
>>
>>51861294

I'm talking about Arabs in general, not "Arab immigrants". There barely are any Arab immigrants here. In my 10 or so years of living here, I've met about a handful of Arabs here.

Moroccans and Algerians on the other hand, yes they're here in big numbers. But they love blacks.
>>
>>51861321
Slavs and Turks are better than niggers.
>>
>>51861345
>Moroccans and Algerians on the other hand, yes they're here in big numbers. But they love blacks.
You clearly haven't met any of those people I believe.

>>51861362
I couldn't care less. I'm being productive in my life while you probably spend your whole day shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>51861362
>Slavs and Turks are better than niggers.

Bro, these ethnic groups are literally the result of mass rape. You're a literal abomination.
>>
But The Trans-Atlantic and the Arab slave trade has clsoe amounts.

But the trans Atlantic was over a comparatively much shorter time comapred to the Arab.
>>
>>51861493

And the Arabs treated slaves in general much better than Europeans.
>>
>>51861345
>I'm talking about Arabs in general

It's the same inferiority complex... It only changes to an international degree.
>>
>>51861493
If we're purely referring to numbers then yes, the arab slave trade was better. They didn't treat blacks better though.
>>
>>51861420
>I'm being productive in my life
Trying to infect as many white women with aids as possible?

>>51861466
You niggers were raped a lot, too, and your people are still shittier than them.
>>
>>51861522
and most Blacks shit on other Blacks in an attempt to not be the untermensch Black and this is not factoring wealth into the whole equation.
>>
>>51859239
Since you brought that up, I was gooing to say that a lot of people in Europe and North America apparently think it's their sworn duty to immigrate the entire world into the west because we're apparently so much more unbelievably prosperous and affluent compared to literally everyone else

In terms of living standards do you see a huge difference between Angola and wherever else you've been and Belgium? Or do we white folk just think too highly of ourselves?
>>
>>51861522

Lmao, not at all. No reason to have an inferiority complex. It's not like we're Portuguese.
>>
>>51861540
Comparatively yes but that's like comparing do you want your balls kicked or punched in the Solar Plexus hard enough to wind you.
>>
>>51861508
>And the Arabs treated slaves in general much better than Europeans.
I have frequently hear the opposite. Weren't the arab's slaves often castrated?
>>
>>51861714

doing those niggers a favour
>>
>>51861603
We don't have an inferiority complex. We are just apathetic towards fate...
Insult a portuguese directly and he will surely stand his ground.
>>
>>51861550
My STD results were all negative when I creamed into your mom so you should be thankful.

>>51861599
>Since you brought that up, I was gooing to say that a lot of people in Europe and North America apparently think it's their sworn duty to immigrate the entire world into the west because we're apparently so much more unbelievably prosperous and affluent compared to literally everyone else
Yeah, it's a weird mentality. I totally get the reasoning behind it, but as I'm black I can probably openly say that a homogenous population is better if a country doesn't care shit about integration.

As my family is more or less wealthy I never got to really live like many people in Angola outside the capital do, I had a mostly Western living standard. The diet is very different here in Belgium though, also drinking habits and general "day division". I still find it astounishing how respectful people are here compared to home, especially when they're drunk. People in Angola literally tended to kill dogs after drinking too much, here they just fuck and laugh with each other.
I wouldn't say whites think too highly of themselves at all actually.

>mfw a Dutch arab killed the thread
Th-thanks Sinterklaas
>>
>>51861162
The Arabs were the largest slave traders and carried on with it until mid-20th century.

Back in the colonial days of Congo for example, the largest outside threat were raiding Arab slavers who would kidnap the natives.
>>
>>51861779

Ok: Portuguese empire a bad
>>
>>51859239
Nobody hates you, faggot. I have some bad experiences with Angolans btw
>>
Hello blackbro

How's belgium and belgians in general? Please dont be an uncle tom.
>>
>>51859239
Are there any indonesia students there?
If so are they nice?
>>
>>51861843

>Belgians seriously talking about Congo

Got to hand it to ya, that's bold.
>>
>>51861816
There are no monkeys in my country and my mother isn't a nigger-woman that fucks around like an animal.
>>
>>51861849
Look... I don't know many arabs in real life... but the few ones i've been meeting aren't quite the nice people.
I don't understand why you guys are always so
negative and agressive towards other people.
Can't you just chill out and enjoy a nice thread?
>>
File: 1417300029301.jpg (151 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1417300029301.jpg
151 KB, 764x1024
>>51859239
Trust me, the brazilians don't hate you, because brazilians only care about Brazil and the USA.
>>
>>51859239
What's your opinion on Portuguese people (if you met any)?
>>
>>51861945

Can't chill out when misinformation is being spread
>>
>>51861714
>I have frequently hear the opposite. Weren't the arab's slaves often castrated?

Certain ones.

>>51861843
Which one?

>>51861875
Persecution complex. I guess
>>
>>51860937
But it happens because of the street chimps though. If europe would never have taken african refugees and only had middle-class africans here they wouldn't be looked down on, not nearly as much anyway.
>>
>>51861925
You might as well be a nigger, you filthy slav.
>>
File: Gerald_Asamoah_2012_1.jpg (1 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
Gerald_Asamoah_2012_1.jpg
1 MB, 3456x5184
>>51861888
I'll probably sound like one anyway, but Belgians are really bro-tier on both sides of the language borther. They have an extremely big student folklore here and students treat you here like if you've been best friends with them since your childhood. Belgians in general are really nice too unless you go to remote tiny villages where old fucks will think you're trying to steal bananas or whatever.

Are you African-American or of other origin m8?

>>51861925
>There are no monkeys in my country
>>
>>51862029
If that's misinformation for you that's ok... But i think you should listen to others on this issue...
>>
>>51859239
>get hated by brazilians
Man, brazilians don't even care/know about african contries. 100% sure you imaginated being persecuted.
>>
>>51862044

and there's people who have never met Blacks or never interacted with one who hate them or don't want to be near one or just think lowly of them. A dog with a PhD is still a dog.
>>
>>51859828

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Por que você nunca posta no /luso/?
>>
>>51862075
There are some speical zoos where you can visit your uncles.

>>51862072
Slavs are white, I'm not.
>>
>>51861976
>>51862110
Quite ironically enough those rich spoiled students from Brazil tend to be really obnoxious about it
>Portugal is a shit country we're much better don't you agree
>what you're Angolan and you don't even hate the moors what kind of collab monkey are you
>Brazil is 1st world ok nigger we need to show the Europeans that Southern Hemisphere future Nr.1
srsly wtf

>>51862027
My grandfather was Portuguese. Overall nice people, I often get them saying that most Angolans act like Harlem niggers though. Many second gen Portuguese are overly patriotic for no reason though, they often don't even speak proper Portuguese. Fucking avecs
>>
>>51862099
Post portuqts
>>
>>51860996
>it's a post by the dutch sandnigger jihadist
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>51862075
I'm African-American. Yurop is cool desu and yuropeans tend to be friendly in general. You're lucky you get to attend college there.

Have any recommendations for a good cunt in Africa to visit? Angola looks quite nice and Luanda seems to be developing pretty quickly.

How would native Angolans receive an African-American tourist?
>>
>>51862186
How segregated is angola? I mean do rich/middle class people interact with the poor?
>>
File: 1448416853071.png (284 KB, 1066x717) Image search: [Google]
1448416853071.png
284 KB, 1066x717
>>51862164
Animerda a máis, discussões pouco interessantes e falta de tempo, tenho que estudar como um escravo neste momento.

>>51862176
I already told you I visited your mom. Your half-borther's name is Alberto Barbosa by the way
>>
>>51862223

>jihadist

lmao report me to the dutch intelligence then you irrelevant mongoloid
>>
>>51862290
Fuck off
>>
>>51859239
Was Portuguese your first language? Eu falo um pequenos.
>>
>>51862186
>Many second gen Portuguese are overly patriotic for no reason though

Ya... it's a thing that happens to all immigrants.
I even know some Dutch immigrants here in Portugal that are like that and they can't even speak proper ducth
>>
>>51859470
> I really feel like Angola has a huge potential
>drowning in corruption

Corruption is cultural. Good luck getting rid of that.
>>
>>51862303
>I visited your mom.
There is not a single zoo in my town here and the next Africans are 110km away.
>>
>>51862324
It's not like a fuckboy like you will ever get anything done, you are just a pest and it would be better if you were exterminated.
>>
>>51862186
I bet those were muh ""white"" ""german"" heritage south brazilian faggots. I remember they saying they were happy about the 7 1 because they "were more german than brazilian culturally".
Also
>hating on Portugal
WHY
>>
>>51861888
>Please dont be an uncle tom.
nigger detected

If you don't follow "White" culture and values, regardless of race, you should be lynched
>>
>>51862330
bit rude, t.b.q.h. m.8
>>
>>51861888
He is
>>
>>51862075
Where and what do you study m8?

In small town or villages too most people have no problems with (non-muslim) Africans, especially if they are sociable. Especially Central Africans are commonly encountered all over Belgium, not just Brussels. It is mainly muslim immigrants that are disliked for obvious reasons.
>>
>>51859239
>we eat elephants, live in mud houses and practice starving as national sport

Implying that isnt true, if its not I dont see why youre still receiving charity tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 659x609
>>51862411

I get more done than you, shitcunt, I don't even know how ass-devestated I must have mad you for you to remember me.
>>
>>51862353
At least his country isn't full of culturally opposing shitskins

If your capital isn't at least 90% native, you have no say in anything.
>>
>>51862425
>nigger detected

What makes him a nigger? Because he said something you did not like? 4chan always talks about there is a difference between blacks and niggers, but i guess that translates to "niggers are black people who say things i don't like."
>>
>>51862290
Luanda is nice, but extremely expensive and it feels like Chinese cities atm. Rich and soulless, but it's slowly changing. I'd suggest Cape Verde if you're into comfy societies with really nice people, or Kenya because one of the few countries that actually got its shit together.

>How would native Angolans receive an African-American tourist?
Many will be curious and ask you if you live a daily life of hiding from cops and fighting for racial equality. As long as you don't act like the cliche pretentious American people will always like you though, and as you're black the dipshit kind of people won't try to assault you for no reason.

>>51862334
It is, I speak a bit of Kimbundu too at home, but not much. Weird mentality of not wanting to pass the language on because it would hurt our future or such crap.

>>51862350
I know a second gen Portuguese who actually browses /int/ and he got the same opinion actually. Mostly people from the south tend to identify themselves with their origins, probably because they're a bit lost in their integration.

>>51862383
>implying the black man doesn't use his cock like a dowsing rod to find the sluttiest white women, like your mother
>>
>>51862186
>>Brazil is 1st world ok nigger we need to show the Europeans that Southern Hemisphere future Nr.1

lelex
>>
>>51862186
>Portugal is a shit country we're much better don't you agree
I have never seen any Brazilians saying that.

>what you're Angolan and you don't even hate the moors what kind of collab monkey are you
All Angolans I have met hate the Portuguese people - it's unbelievable, they were so nice and when we started to talk about Portugal they all showed their hatred.
Some also said that Brazilians only like Portugal because we 'were' closer to it, but maybe I'm talking with bad Angolans. One even said that Brazilians are not a sod warm people HUHEUUEUHEUHE

Where is the hate part? What have they done to you?

T fals Português mesmo? Por que nunca apareceu no /luso/?
>>
>>51862469
It's just that you shitpost in so many threads that it is hard to miss.
>>
>>51862502
There is no difference between black and nigger, where did you get that idea from?
>>
>>51862480
Facts are triggering, eh Pierre?

That is exactly the reason we should keep a culturally homogeneous population.

Who are even allowed to speak according to your "rules?"
>>
>>51862353
>Corruption is cultural. Good luck getting rid of that.

Actually, we had a ruler that made a huge stop to corruption. He studied in England and he firmly believed in the values of knowledge and honesty...
He understood that to get rid of cultural corruption he only had one choice.
First, he exterminated the most influent families that basically ruled Portugal and literally forced the people to read and get cultured...
It was started to work and the country was developing immensely but then a queen replaced him and everything went back to the same shit...

In other words, if you want to get rid of cultural corruption you gotta fucking slay the corrupt chiefs and fiercely educate the people (mostly, the new generations) in the values of honesty and hard work...
>>
>>51862502
No because only a subhuman nigger would call a respectable black person who values superior European culture and/or values over garbage African-American "we oppressed" nigger culture an "uncle tom".

And I think according to one of the posts turns out the post was from a nigger too, lel
>>
>>51859239
I wish you health and love.
I hope you have a great future!
>>
>>51862599
Too bad siesta prevailed in the end.
>>
I feel incredibly bad for OP.
Being a decent person in a 3rd world country already sucks, if said country is in africa it sucks 10x
>>
>>51862598
>That is exactly the reason we should keep a culturally homogeneous population.
Something Norway isn't doing and has already failed
>>
>>51859288
For you.
>>
>>51862297
It has massive divide.

>>51862303
Please come up with better comebacks you're making yourself look stupid.

>>51862425
Fucking lol do you even know what an Uncle tom is?

>>51862480
Ottawa is 75%.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>51862562

Try to not respond next time.
>>
>>51862418
I know one actually had German heritage, another was a random pardo and the others were just average white Brazilians hating on everything for no reason. Rich spoiled brads man, no one understands them

>>51862445
Political science at UCL. I sadly never had any Dutch classes so I automatically went to Wallonia, even though I at first wanted to study in Leuven because GOAT tier city. Louvain-la-Neuve is actually really nice and I love the student folklore there though, people tell me Flemish students don't have much of it left.

Yeah, I'm often travel around the country and I get what you're saying, there's a general lack of empathy for muslim immigrants. It's a bit their fault too if they don't do jack shit to integrate themselves though.

Also people please stop taking the Canadian bait, he's probably just a Korean eating cream cheese in his basement
>>
One of the coolest guys in my residential complex in europe was a South African dude. He was one of the one two black guys there, the other one was american and nobody liked the american because he was boring as fuck.

Since I had never met a sub-saharian before, my impression of africans is the best possible. WAY better than blacks here in Brazil, and to be fair, most blacks here are pretty ok dudes.
>>
>>51862644
We don't have siesta, we have melancholy that leads to apathy... and melancholy never changes
>>51862560
All Angolans I have met hate the Portuguese people - it's unbelievable

This is kinda true, sadly
>>
Only black guy I know became a drug dealer straight after finishing high school because he thought it was beneath him to study 5 more years before earning good money. Now he's in jail and will probably get deported afterwards because he's not an EU citizen. Is there something about Europe that causes Africans to either become criminals or wannabe american gangstas?
>>
>>51859239
>be angolan
How does this make you feel
>>
>>51862502
>What makes him a nigger?
>uncle tom
This term is exclusively used by Afro-Americans, and usually not the good kind.
>>
>>51862705
>Ottawa is 75%.
I never said Canada wasn't fucked
>>
>>51862644
>siesta
>being this ignorant
>>
File: _44667723_burnt_afp466.jpg (20 KB, 466x300) Image search: [Google]
_44667723_burnt_afp466.jpg
20 KB, 466x300
>>51862804
>american gangstas?

They don't need influence from anyone else, but the people from their continent
>>
>>51862804
Its probably about them being monkeys, not the fact that theyre in Europe, you just notice it more.

If a dog shits on your carpet its annoying, if a dog shits in a forest its normal.
We should simply stop allowing dogs on our carpets.
>>
>>51862805
That guy on the far left looks like a mexican
>>
>>51862826
And that makes him a "nigger" how?
>>
Brussels is a god forsaken hellhole if youre looking for a good place to enrich try brugge
>>
>>51862804

if he already knew what kind of money goes in drug dealing, its reasonable that he would be dissuaded by it. its a lot of fucking money, main reason why poor country kids rather play gang than study
>>
>>
>>51862560
>I have never seen any Brazilians saying that.
Again, I can only tell of those Brazilians I've met so far, which are all rich students with weird world conceptions and most of the time retarded lefties

>All Angolans I have met hate the Portuguese people - it's unbelievable, they were so nice and when we started to talk about Portugal they all showed their hatred.
Rich Angolans, poor Angolan emigrants or average Angolans living in Angola?

>Where is the hate part? What have they done to you?
m8 I'd never hate a country or whole population based on the few shitheads I've met, where did you get that from? I love Brazil and I'm just telling what my experiences with Brazilians are.

>T fals Português mesmo? Por que nunca apareceu no /luso/?
Veja >>51862303. Já utilisei /luso/ há algums meses, mas não gosto muito de generals.
>>
>>51862841
Just go back to bed, you will forget it anyways.
>>
>>51862560
Ive meet some angolans living here that refuse to speak portuguese
Tbh Mozambicans are way nocer
>>
You better not speak Kikongo
>>
>>51862675
Like everyone else. Your point?

We have "failed" much less than your memes tell you. We're more homogeneous right now than your nation has ever been.
>>
>>51862901
XD he kinda does
I want to call him juanito so bad
>>
File: BEETY23.png (249 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
BEETY23.png
249 KB, 1366x768
>>51862749
kek, thanks m8. As a black I've seen blacks of all calibers, so I think I feel the same thing for Asians as you do for black Africans.

>>51862804
Drug dealers are always Senegalese or Arabs here. I think it's probably poverty mixed with believing they'll live an easy life by selling drugs
>>
>>51862826
It's used by many Afro-Americans of all stripes desu and there's words like it used by other people around the world. Infact you Merkel is one.
>>
>>51862805
My grandfather was Portuguese, and I don't really care about past feels, so meh.

People overly obsessing over the past/their history while ignoring the future have already lost the game imo
>>
>>51862944
>rich students
>leftists

Is there such a thing? I lived in europe for 5 years and nearly all the rich Brazilians I met were rightwing. The few leftists I met were pretty short on money.
>>
>>51863036
>Like everyone else. Your point?
>it happens to everyone else, so it's okay XD
Nice rationalization.
>>
>>51862908
Bruges is a golden tier city.

>>51863080
Modern hipster leftists in general are just children of wealthy parents and have no idea about how life really is outside their comfort zone. The few Brazilians I've met are exactly like this sadly
>>
Why Belgium?
>>
>>51862944
Your rich countrymen living here are just the fucking worse
One time i was in the dowtown are in a parking lot walking along wend a dude in a white bwm sart to back up and starts to run me over my mate started shouting and hitting the back of the car sayin gfor him to stop we just gets out of the car and two giant gorilas i suits come right after and just says: if you touch my car again i will kill you.
After this the fucker just drove off
>>
>>51863080
The children of rich parents here and in Europe can turn out very leftist, mainly because being leftist means you're deluded to some extent about the real world in relation to morality and how the real world actually function, so wealthy kids don't have the privilege of experiencing suffering as much in order to reach the correct conclusions.
>>
>>51862902
Shaming people for associating with people/culture they like based on something as literally superficial as skin color seems like something you could be excused for calling "niggerish" I think.
>>
>>51863100
> You don't get state facts because your country failed
>I-It doesn't matter that everyone else including mine does as well!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>51862944
>where did you get that from?

>Rich Angolans, poor Angolan emigrants or average Angolans living in Angola?
They were average Brazilian to me, I honestly don't know if they were rich or not, probably average citizen...
>>
File: snufkindeparts.png (166 KB, 463x356) Image search: [Google]
snufkindeparts.png
166 KB, 463x356
Well... it was nice talking to you but now i'm going to bed.
Keep posting m8 and keep up the good threads...

Have a song from my country as a farwell gift:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUiYQ5FJwI
>>
>>51859239
What are you studying here mane?
>>
>>51862826
We use that term for blacks who go out of their way to please white people usually through flattery. Like the Canadian poster said, most cultures have a similar term.

You're just particularly offended because you are white.
>>
File: buNjCIn.jpg (515 KB, 3060x4305) Image search: [Google]
buNjCIn.jpg
515 KB, 3060x4305
>>51863148
My parents are diplomats working at the Angolan embassy in Brussels.

>>51863175
That made me kek extremely hard. Newly rich people without proper education tend to be moronic like those you met, and sadly we've got a lot of them here

>>51863238
the "hated" was just to emphasize general chan speak m8. I never got "hated" by Brazilians, just once by one guy who didn't want to understand that I don't want to lynch all Portuguese citizens for what they supposedly have done bad in my country.

>>51863267
Thanks m8, good night
>mfw you already posted this shit today on /int/
golden

>>51863292
Political science
>>
>>51863325
>Political science
Oh wow m8.
Leuven, Gent or shit tier
>>
>>51860996
t. Muhammed Sal-Aqbir
>>
>>51863416
Walloon Leuven, kek. I sadly didn't know any Dutch before coming here. I really like the Walloon student folklore though.
>>
>>51863222
Don Lemon in an Uncle Tom.

He is a guy that will defend authority (white or not) at any chance he gets even if it doesn't benefit him or is contradictory.

The guy got raped as a child and then on air says the women Crosby raped that they should've bitten his dick. Like really you got raped and you go out and defend a rapist?
>>
File: finnsleeping.png (164 KB, 629x508) Image search: [Google]
finnsleeping.png
164 KB, 629x508
>>51863325
>mfw you already posted this shit today on /int/

It wasn't me who posted this today so i can't take the credits.

...and now goodnight
>>
>>51861816
This guy is cool af

>sinterklaas
Laughed irl
>>
>>51860358
>kenya
>on a good path
>>
>>51863458
I don't think the student folklore is all that different between the regions.
You know, with Leuven still being the Walloon Leuven like 50 years ago.
>>
OP seems like a pretty cool guy. Would hang.
>>
If I go to Europe how high is the likelihood that I'll
be attacked?
>>
>>51863519
Thanks m8, I really appreciate it. Changes from the general bant nigger hate here.

>>51863555
It's doing much better than most other African countries, which isn't saying much but still something.

>>51863594
It isn't, but it seems like most people in Flanders aren't really into it. I followed a thread about it some days ago and both sides told me how much active it is in Wallonia compared to Flanders. Also my student song book has the same thing written there somehow.

>>51863642
Thanks man.
>>
>>51863686
Depends, why do you think would you be attacked?
>>
>>51863686
Depends on where you go. Just don't visit the shitty immigrant neighbourhoods in big cities and nobody will attack you. Heck even there you'll be fine as long as you don't shout Death to Muslims or some shit.
>>
File: concernedoldman.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
concernedoldman.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>51863642
>Would hang.

Norway, I...
>>
>>51863716
Due to my melanin enriched nature

>>51863773
>look like an immigrant
>avoid immigrant areas because I might be attacked
There is some heavy irony in that statement, but the advice will be taken
>>
is honorary nigger allowed?
>>
File: 1447588580460.png (284 KB, 951x805) Image search: [Google]
1447588580460.png
284 KB, 951x805
>>51863893
Well, even if you look like one you don't need to act like those who don't want to integrate and prefer keeping themselves in shitty ghettos. Those shit people will attack you without caring about your origin, that's the thing.
>>
>>51863788
Would hang means that he would hangout with him
>>
>>51863953
Of course, take a seat and join the discussion. Seems to have calmed down in the last twenty minutes anyway.
>>
>>51863267
REMOVE MOAMBA
>>51863487
>Don Lemon
sounds like a meme name
>a guy that will defend authority (white or not) at any chance he gets even if it doesn't benefit
Well, could see myself supporting the bust of a drug kingpin even if it doesn't benefit me.
>or is contradictory
Okay, that's pretty vague but I can kind of see what kind of picture of a person you're painting. Still couldn't imagine that's not a fringe phenomenon. Not to say that hypocrites in general are in short supply.
>says the women Crosby raped that they should've bitten his dick. Like really you got raped and you go out and defend a rapist?
Huh? How exactly does that qualify as defending him?
>>51863325
Preddy interesting thread, despite all the /pol/ack posting in the latter half. Always nice to get an outsider's perspective.
To be somewhat on topic, I've seen quite a few (dark) black people here recently.
Contrary to your complaints they seem pretty reserved (well, not as much as us but reasonably so) and friendly, even if their German is still pretty lackluster.
Just met one guy that chatted me up asking for directions he clearly didn't care about and proceeded to ask me personal questions before inviting me to a beer with the biggest smile. I reciprocate but didn't trust the fucker and declined. Had a smoke with some random black guy with invisibility powers the other day outside my door; was chill.
>>
>>51863968
Well if it turns out like the last country I studied in I should be fine

>study all day
>spend nights in the lab
>never even see the outside of the university
>>
>>51863788
kek
>>51863979
THERE'S A JOKE UP THERE
>>
File: lol france.jpg (83 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
lol france.jpg
83 KB, 600x333
Have you considered claiming to be a refugee so you can get citizenship?
>>
>>51864092
>Contrary to your complaints they seem pretty reserved (well, not as much as us but reasonably so) and friendly, even if their German is still pretty lackluster.
I think it's because there aren't that many Africans in Germany, so they have an easier time integrating themselves. As soon as there are too many people from one region they don't really bother anymore on integrating and start building up parallel societies like in Brussels or Paris.

>Just met one guy that chatted me up asking for directions he clearly didn't care about and proceeded to ask me personal questions before inviting me to a beer with the biggest smile. I reciprocate but didn't trust the fucker and declined. Had a smoke with some random black guy with invisibility powers the other day outside my door; was chill.
Sounds like you probably met Nigerians, they're the most chill dudes I've met so far.

>>51864148
Not really because I don't need Belgian citizenship. Also nice b8
>>
>>51864010
Have you ever been in Brazil, what do you think of it? I have heard that Luanda is the most expensive city in the world, is it true?
It's funny how I can afford a trip to Switzerland but suddenly I'm concerned about going to an African city, I know little about Africa in general
I'm going to educate myself
>>
>>parents belong to tiny minority who happens to actually have money
Oy vey
>>
>>51864223
>Sounds like you probably met Nigerians, they're the most chill dudes I've met so far.
Can confirm. I know some Nigerians. They are super chill.
>>
>>51859239
Op, what is your view on the recent wave of foreign investments in the southern part of Africa?
Do you think they will be beneficial for the region in the long run, or is "pissing your own pants to keep yourself warm in the winter"?
>>
>>51864223
>Sounds like you probably met Nigerians, they're the most chill dudes I've met so far.
Nigerians are great.
>>
>>51861976
That comment is gay and pathetic.
>>
File: LuandaSkyline-mh01.jpg (595 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
LuandaSkyline-mh01.jpg
595 KB, 1280x853
>>51864248
Sadly no, I'd really like to though.

> I have heard that Luanda is the most expensive city in the world, is it true?
It's true for foreigners especially, because many things get imported and cost very much. Also housing estate price bubble currently

>mfw I can't find accurate pictures of Luanda because there are more and more skyscrapers plopping out of the ground

>>51864420
I really don't like what the Chinese are doing. They literally export their people to build infrastructure here that mostly only helps themselves and the country's elite. Same thing for South Korea to a lesser degree.

I really can't tell if it's beneficial in the long run. But many investments go towards industries and regions that don't really offer something for the people, and probably will get abandoned once the investments cease. I hope we can get out of this or at least canalize those said investments to profit at least a bit from it.
>>
File: 1449624905144.gif (611 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1449624905144.gif
611 KB, 500x400
bump
>>
>>51862425
So should your mom for letting you escape her nasty cooch.
>>
>>51860971
fat cunt
>>
>>51863325
>political science
Enjoy working at McDonalds
>>
>>51864692
dirty nigger
>>
File: 1449595026443.gif (3 MB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
1449595026443.gif
3 MB, 300x177
>>51864790
>tfw one of the two whites I fucked so far was Italian
feels good mang
>>
>>51860358
>go to europe
>insult white people because OOGAABOOGA why not?
GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU LEECH
>>
>>51859239
desu I'm more interested in Angola instead of dreary old Belgium. what's going on there m80? iirc Luanda is like one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in?
>>
>>51864828
>implying shitalians aren't a bunch of coalburners
>>
>>51864223
>I think it's because there aren't that many Africans in Germany, so they have an easier time integrating themselves. As soon as there are too many people from one region they don't really bother anymore on integrating and start building up parallel societies like in Brussels or Paris.
Yeah, good point. That's really the main thing to counteract. Some families still manage to shut themselves off but most will get bored eventually.
I'm worried people won't want to leave their "comfy" refugee homes in sub-zero temperatures. Well already had some ethnically motivated fights, so that might fuel the chimney.
Hopefully all the christmas markets can draw them out. We got cookies.
>>51864515
I'd suppose it's generally beneficial. Not many Western countries have the balls to invest in Africa. However, it's almost certainly going to come at a price that is not of a monetary nature.
>>51864828
REEEE
>>
>>51864864
oh boi it's you again, welcome back A_Fuckin_Leaf

>>51864876
It is thanks to a price bubble. The local poor population doesn't really get affected by it, but especially foreigners get a hard time living here with the really high food prices. The city itself has a really big building boom going on, and there are whole neighbourhoods being constructed for the new middle class. Pic related is a neighbourhood in Luanda Sul, biggest satellite city atm. The whole city is full of this, while the poor literally live in vertical ghetto towers called musseques.

>>51864887
They are, at least the exchange students here.
>>
File: 4.jpg (257 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
257 KB, 640x640
>>51864828
Brazilians usually don't have a problem with women in Europe, the European men tend to be over 'respectful' and well.. betas - add on top of it that we are seen as exotics(?) and it's done the formula for success.
Does the same happens with Angolans?

>pic Irish women and some Hues
>>
File: blatant plagiarism.jpg (35 KB, 447x583) Image search: [Google]
blatant plagiarism.jpg
35 KB, 447x583
When are you going to admit your country blatantly stole Soviet imagery?
>>
>>51860200
What happened next?
>>
>>51863697
I'm going to meme but Kenya is half Muslim run shithole, half nearly starving Christian extremists.

Honestly, that makes them one of the decently run African countries. But I wouldn't say they are doing as well as you seem to think.
>>
>>51864936
I closely follow German media because I like your country quite a lot, and it looks actually really bad compared to France or Belgium, and your immigration problem isn't even as huge. Talking about mentioned problem I really think the state should do something and prevent ghetto building, for example by having a certain percentage of one race/ethnicity in a building or neighbourhood. I don't know if European politicians ever did this, but it really works well in Singapore between Christians (some Malaysians, Filipinos, whites), Buddhists (Chinese, Thai people) and Muslims (Indonesians, Malaysians)
>>
File: skinny-guy.jpg (31 KB, 266x424) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy.jpg
31 KB, 266x424
>tfw i'll be an eternal hungry skeleton

hold me guys... I just wanted to look on the mirror and not see a miserable excuse for a human being
>>
File: 1449625199265.gif (120 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449625199265.gif
120 KB, 500x281
>>51865074
As soon as you're considered exotic women in general will get to you, I feel like this everywhere I went so far. Italians and Latinas get this the most though, even more since Latinas especially tend to fuck everything with a higher than average testosterone level.

>>51865079
>implying anyone denies it
at least we were creative enough to change it a bit, Australia meanwhile still gets keked on its own flag.
>>
>>51864515
From who and how would investment be better spent?
The Chinese are willing to take the chance unlike the West. That's worth something. Blame your shit government's for not being able to properly utilize the investment.

I've read recently that many Chinese firms are thinking about pulling out because literally 0 African countries are well run. Angola and Sudan are the only one's that are semi-competent, supposedly.
>>
As long as you stay up there is fine.
>>
>>51864887
what's the name of your country again?
>>
>>51862727
Okay, I've seen it in this thread a few times. What in the FUCK is student folklore?
>>
>>51865129
It works well in Singapore because the thugs, jihadists, and drug dealers get taken out back behind the chink-tower and shot in the back of the head.
In Europe they have something called freedom, and it makes people naturally desire to stay away from people who are more likely to kill them.
>>
>>51859239
>Practice starving as a national sport
Nah thats india.
>>
>>51865109
Yeah m8, you're definitely memeing a lot there. Muslims only make up the majority in the low populated Northeastern Province and make up around 10 % of the population. They're basically just Somalians cut off from their country. I know what I'm talking about because I lived there for two years. They're definitely not on the way countries like Taiwan or South Korea were going on thirty years ago, but they're definitely going out of the mud slowly. Also they're quite building up some high-tech right now, I hope it will pay of in the next 20 years.
Also they have a kinda decent programme called Vision 2030, you should check it out. I think it's the only country that actually has a planned future.

>>51865286
They're not taking the chance, they're just profiting from the fact that the countries here are corrupt and the elites are willing to make deals that only profit themselves while leaving everything else to the Asians. I'd definitely agree with you if the governments weren't corrupt shits, but if it was the case China wouldn't cooperate with us anyway.
>>
>>51864515
Skyscraper means more than just 'building larger than others'.

I'm not sure that any in your picture are skyscrapers. Seems to have a heap of development in Luanda though. Good luck lad.
>>
>>51861976
>>51862186
>>51862418
They are probably "esquerdistas": pseudo-nationalists (pro-left-wing-governent) always fighting "The Man".
>>
>>51865394
The chinks invested nearly $300 billion in the US since 2005.
They invested about a trillion in developed countries as a whole since 05'.
The reason they make corrupt deals in Africa is because the governments of Africa are corrupt. The Chinese aren't just doing it because they inherently oh so love corruption.

There's so much anti-Chinese sentiment in the world. I can understand why they are becoming more nationalistic after all the good they've done for the world economy. Right now they are pulling back and refraining from stimulus and this is killing OPEC and Africa. The third world owes its recent success to China.
>>
>>51865385
You have a shit ton of rituals and other student festivities in Belgium, called "guindailles". It involves a lot of beer drinking and singing, with so many things that need to be clarified I'd kill this thread by not answering to other posts. We have small song books with many infos on it, and calottes, some student hats, along with other hats
see this picture http://www.bitu.org/Xsite_bitu/images/root/3calottes.jpg

It's not some obscure shit like many European university orders, but rather something partaken by the big majority of students in (French speaking) Belgium. The second biggest beer festival in Europe literally is in the city I study in and is officially just a bike race.

>>51865396
Well, skyscrapers start at 100 m. I agree that it doesn't mean much, but it's big compared to most other African cities.

>>51865491
That's what I felt like.
>>
>>51865394
I'll take a look at the Kenya program.

Honestly, I hope Africa gets its shit together. Kenya would be a good place to start, but if anywhere can do better its Angola.

A lot of oil and resources, yet an average lifespan of 55.
>>
File: oslo-pilestredet-1920x440.jpg (488 KB, 1920x440) Image search: [Google]
oslo-pilestredet-1920x440.jpg
488 KB, 1920x440
>>51865396
These two buildings are the tallest ones in Norway, and are considered skyscrapers here.
So it's a pretty relative term I guess.
>>
>>51864092
>Well, could see myself supporting the bust of a drug kingpin even if it doesn't benefit me.

He defends stupid shit and just tries to be a "safe" as possible.

>Huh? How exactly does that qualify as defending him?

It's more victim blaming but Don Lemon was overpowered as a kid and raped then he goes out and tells a woman being over powered and drugged by at the time a 32 year old 6 foot black man putting his dick in her mouth. The key thing is that he suffered through the same fate but instead of showing support for the women or simply just saying Cosby was a rapist he victim blames her like she could've done something.

The whole irony is that Bill Cosby who spent a lot of time telling blacks to stop acting so bad giving bootstrap speeches when it turns out her druggeds+raped 40+ women over a span of decades.
>>
>>51859239
Do you honestly feel that it was good for the Angolan people that we granted it independence or would rather have it ruled by us?

Honest and blunt question but idc about that
>>
>>51865388
India actually can sustain it's population with agriculture since they benefited from the green revolution.
>>
>>51865718
The colonial war was bullshit and I'd honestly prefer a slow transition of powers to install a democratic government and to assure competent people take the lead of economy and politics over
>muh liberty
>muh socialism
>muh black power
even if we'd get independence ten years later only. The sudden change of power and the upcoming civil war just killed everything, even more since most key positions were held by Portuguese people and the Angolans were as instructed as cattle.
>>
File: 1449015409715.jpg (645 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449015409715.jpg
645 KB, 1680x1050
>>51859288
those are some big dubs
>>
>>51865129
>it looks actually really bad compared to France or Belgium
That's a bold statement. I mean, I think everyone is apprehensive to an extend but isn't that mostly due to those countries showing what might happen?
>I really think the state should do something and prevent ghetto building, for example by having a certain percentage of one race/ethnicity in a building or neighbourhood. I don't know if European politicians ever did this
I sadly have no knowledge about how these quotas are implemented in the countries you mentioned so I can't tell how effective they really would be. Seems like a good idea on paper but whenever you're forcing people like this there's a risk it backfires.
And no, it would be extremely hard for a (Western) European politician to justify.
>>51865386
>tfw an American acknowledges your freedom
>>51865394
>a kinda decent programme called Vision 2030
Right in time to become an Indian vassal :^)
>>
>>51865815
>and the Angolans were as instructed as cattle
You seem to believe we weren't instructed like cattle either.

But anyway, I don't think I ever heard someone from Angola say that.

I believe that we should have formed some kind of commonwealth that would mutually benefit both.
>>
File: 1449212927067.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449212927067.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Time for bed now.
Was fun writing guys, I'll probably make a new thread at the end of this week. Good night everyone and thanks for participating

>>51865988
Yeah, the main thing would probably be the reaction of people to it. I personally don't even think it's a bad idea, but most will likely think it's racist to have quotas at all while still admitting that ghettoization is the prime reason for lacking integration and the current radicalization of islam in European muslim youth.

>>51866054
Many weren't, but those who were still held key positions in our economy. We literally had no one who could take your place after. A commonwealth seems like a really good idea, I'm not really a fan of the CPLP. They don't do shit beside a boring olympiade.
>>
>>51866093
Well, goodnight then and thanks for the honesty.
>>
>>51866054
On what basis a trade commonwealth, a poltical one?
Like hypothetically they used resources to prep Angola up to be self-ruling or self governing instead of just waiting out the time and taking everything that isn't bolted to the floor and recoup losses?

Like in the state Portugal is in Angola would want to have a bigger say in things because they have more power or they want better trading partners then Portugal?
>>
>>51865386
>It works well in Singapore because the thugs, jihadists, and drug dealers get taken out back behind the chink-tower and shot in the back of the head.

Honestly a place like Singapore has to sacrifice some freedom to get where it is today
>>
>>51866208
A trade commonwealth would benefit both. Are you from Angola as well?
>>
>>51866226
Agreed senpai. But Europe isn't ever gonna be like Singapore.
>>
>>51863686
Rare
>>
>>51859470
Didn't Angola just flatten mosques and ban Islam?

Seems pretty great 2bh
>>
>>51863686
Rare
>>
>>51866226
A lot of the pros in Singapore have a hidden con to them.

>>51866264
No but eventually Angola+Mozambique will find better trade partners inside and outside Africa. Like assuming you did assuming you set up Angola and other Africa colonies to be self-sufficient and independent a decade time span through a shit ton of investments, Angola can go like "hey hey Mozambqiue since you have roads and I have roads lets link them together alongside other roadways in Africa" and commit trade with each other which then spread to the rest of Southern Africa.

The thing is that if you want others to do shit like you want them to do you have to own them like France does to most of French Africa.

>>51866481
They didn't ban Islam but they are stopping construction of mosques.
>>
>>51859239
How long did you serve as a child soldier? How many people did you kill? Favourite warlord?
>>
>>51866413
New

>>51866551
New
>>
>>51866599
>No but eventually
So you don't have first hand experience like OP, gotcha.

I'm currently studying Economics and your argument makes no sense.

If our economies and supply lines were integrated in a commonwealth, although there would be a "us and them" in political terms, there wouldn't be in economic terms.

The question of them finding "better" (again you seem to not grasp even the faintest concept in economics) others to trade is rendered moot if our economics are integrated into the same unit from start to finish. Both economies would benefit tremendously from this btw.

But you seem to have no actual knowledge about Angola so there is no point in discussing this with you.
>>
>>51866719
So how would your trade commonwealth work out?
>>
>>51866599
>A lot of the pros in Singapore have a hidden con to them.
This tbqh
>>
>>51859239
Do you plan on ever going back to Angola to better your peoples?
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.