[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mayor of london saying this shit top kek at the united sultanate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: CVuDAaEXAAAg-Tu.png (175 KB, 1022x585) Image search: [Google]
CVuDAaEXAAAg-Tu.png
175 KB, 1022x585
>mayor of london saying this shit
top kek at the united sultanate of diversity
>>
can't spell cu.ck without UK
>>
File: 1406284696237.jpg (28 KB, 563x357) Image search: [Google]
1406284696237.jpg
28 KB, 563x357
>BuzzFeedNEWS
>>
He turned the multicultural thing into a our police and doing their job thing

boris is a better politician than trump by miles
>>
>>51858865
He's 100% right though.
>>
>>51859017

Yes you can, to spell it you have to completely rearrange the letters
>>
>>51859143
trump? I agree
>>
>>51858865
I don't agree with Donald Trump on most things but in these dark SJW times I'll be damned if I won't vote for his crazy ass just to make the far left buttmad as hell.

Hillary is a cunt too and if I have to waste my vote on one of them I'd prefer to waste it on someone who doesn't cater to a large constituency who believe in literal thoughtcrime.
>>
For the first time in decades the US might get a president who isn't a total pushover and the rest of the world is terrified
>>
>>51858865
If Trump wins, they will forget these words and make a good face sucking his cock.
>>
>LOCAL POLITICIAN FROM AREA WHERE A LOT OF FOREIGNERS LIVE TRIES TO STAY IN POWER AND NOT GET LYNCHED IN THE MORNING
>more news at 5

You know, you don't have to be willfully retarded
>>
He's right.
>>
>>51859391
>implying he will ever lose anyway
>ever
Johnson is just a kek.
>>
>>51858865
>Boris
>Johnson's mother, Charlotte, was the daughter of barrister James Fawcett, and the granddaughter of palaeographer Elias Avery Lowe (who was of Russian Jewish extraction
>All these Russian Jewish oligarchs flooding London
>Multicltimulticulti
What a coincidence ::DDD
>>
>>51858865
He's right though. I don't know how it is with London, but New York at least is a shining example of diversity working.
>>
Isn't London where those Paki rape gangs were operating? Didn't law enforcement conceal this from the people to be politically correct?
>>
>>51859798
>Isn't London where those Paki rape gangs were operating?

No
>>
>more than 300 languages
I want the full list.
>>
>>51859703
because there are cops on every corner
>>
>>51859870
And in London there is CCTV on every corner and thought policing is rampant.
>>
>>51859391
He isn't trying to stay in power, he won't be standing in the next London mayoral election because he wants to be Prime Minister before the next general election.
>>
>>51859938
Yeah. I guess that proves that one.
>>
>>51859822
where was it?
>>
>>51859323
lol
>>
>>51860137
Yorkshire
>>
>Mayor defends his city against foreigner who thinks he knows it better than those who live there

As far as large, ethnically diverse cities go London isn't that bad. It doesn't have an insane murder rate like Yank cities, it's not full of areas where police don't want to go like French cities, nobody has their houses taken away from them to make room for immigrants like in Germany.

I go to uni here and I can tell you I'm not afraid to go anywhere in this city, it's not ghettoised like Paris or New York, it's great.
>>
>>51859905
True.
In the City I doubt that there's a single CCTV blindspot

London is pretty chill.
I've lived/stayed everywhere from Tower Hamlets to Kensington and I've never felt in any danger.
>>
>>51860584
Just keep an eye on your head.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.