[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Turks hate the Kurds so much why they don't allow them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
If Turks hate the Kurds so much why they don't allow them to form their own country?
>>
Because we hate them
>>
>>51854935
Go figure.
>>
>>51854935
oil
>>
>>51854935
Because we dont give away the clay
>>
KURDS ARE BROS
WARRIORS
WOW
AMAZING QT KURDS
GO KURDS GO

> 2 days later..
> mr shekelstein decides that kurds just aren't worth the effort
> cnn starts talking about terrorist kurdish organizations
> 10 reasons that you should hate kurds right now
> 10 reasons why kebab is actually good for you
FUCK KURDS
TURKS ARE BEST ALLIES
GO TURKS GO
>>
File: 1448897544626.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448897544626.png
731 KB, 499x499
>>51854935
they are gypsie tier nation, they NEVER had a country. i am in doubt they can rule themselves.
>>
>>51855120
>>51855168
Fuck off.
>>
>>51855225
lan zaza sen misin amk k*rt shilliğimi yapıyon gizli gizli?
>>
File: 14552511356.jpg (34 KB, 476x634) Image search: [Google]
14552511356.jpg
34 KB, 476x634
all i need to learn about kurds, i learned it from saddam (rest in peace sweet prince)

>>51855225
>unironically being a k*rd

my humble condolences.
>>
>>51855356
>>51855391
>Being so delusional they see Kurds everywhere
>mfw
>>
>>51855479
salaksin olm
>>
>>51855391
Like turks and arabs dont do the exact same thing
>>
what harm giving them a tiny little land in the middle of the desert with bothers only with your state and ISIS can do?
>>
>>51855777
Iraqi Kurdistan is almost a grnuine state, and so will be Syrian Kurdistan. Thought I doubt Iran and Turkey terrorist states will give any clay.
>>
>>51855168
so were jews, but Israel has improved them.
Stateless people in general are scum, because they have nothing greater than themselves to care for. Give them some clay and you can make a whole group less shit.
>>
It's the same as us and Quebec.

We don't really like them, but we also don't want to give up our clay. So we just tolerate them
>>
Why would any country willingly give up their territory?
>>
>>51855777
>giving them a tiny little land

See what happened with the Jews. Topkek for the next 70 years.
>>
>>51854935
yeah yeah yeah whatever
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/674219418394763264
Iraqi forces take back large parts of Ramadi from ISIS.

If they succeed in throwing ISIS out of Ramadi, ISIS will only control one major Iraqi city: Mosul. ISIS' days in Iraq are effectively numbered.

Iraq is better at handling ISIS than Russia, the US, Turkey, the Kurds, and everybody else involved in Syria.
>>
>>51855954
>give k*rds clay
>have them kill other shitheads for the next 70 years so you don't have to

sounds like a good deal to me
>>
>>51855942
The Sami can keep Finnmark for all I care. There's nothing there but walking Joika-cakes.
>>
>>51855878
Ashkenazim were always pretty well off.
Other Jewery not so much.
>>
>>51855168
anatolian turks never had a country until 1922 so what?
>>
>>51855995
>Iraqi "forces".
ie, 10% ISF, and 90% shiite militias Iran set up.
>>
>>51856017
Seeing as there isn't enough samis to actually make ruija (aka finnmark) a habitable place and would probably drink the budget like thedirty reindeer fuckers that they are funland is more than happy to appropriate the area.
>>
>>51856079
Incorrect. The Golden division liberated the entirety of al tamim.
>>
>>51855777
For Turkey Kurds are the biggest burden but we simply cant give anybody clay. What people dont understand is Middle East is as bad as it is because of how devided it is. And some evil people want to seperate us even more.

The idea of Kurds wanting a free country especially in today's Turkey is pure propaganda.
>>
>>51855878
jews had states before israel fâm. kurds are closer to gypsies than to jews.

>>51856078
oghuz turks had ottoman and seljuk empires and many other countries
>>
>>51856017
That would be so funny, angry redneck norwegians and crazy samis rule their own country. probably kill eachother off becase of raindeer/fishin or drink themself to death within a month
>>
>>51856181
Israel got the jews out of Europe at least.
Maybe the kurdish state would get the turks out of turkey
>>
>>51856181
osman empire is a dynastic empire not nationalistic,if you knew you history,turkey declared independence from osman empire and that means osman empire!!= turkey
>>
I like kurds but dividing the middle east even more than now just presents it's more problems.
>>
>>51856357
>this much anacronism
>>
>>51856144
Take it. You'll get bored of it within the month, tho.
>>
File: Kurdistan.jpg (705 KB, 1417x1140) Image search: [Google]
Kurdistan.jpg
705 KB, 1417x1140
>>51854935
>If Turks hate the Kurds so much why they don't allow them to form their own country?

Because a Kurdish country would take up a lot of Turkish clay.
>>
>>51854935
kurds are literally the same shit as turks. prove me wrong?

protip: you cant.
>>
>>51855995
>fallujah
>Haditha

Even Tirkrit wasn't the ISF. It was Iran. And ISIS backed out of there without much of a fight.
>>
they hate k*rds but they love k*rdish clay
>>
>>51856745
Genetic composition is different, culture is different, non-Turkish nationalism, shitty jobs, lives, and region (southeastern Turkey is a shithole), high birth rates, high crime rates etc., I mean they're pretty much gypsies no matter how you look at it
>>
File: Kurds 10.jpg (164 KB, 960x883) Image search: [Google]
Kurds 10.jpg
164 KB, 960x883
>Worse than nigger tier in Turkey
>Hated by other Arabs
>Literal terrorists
>B-BUT KURDS ARE BRO TIER
>>
>>51856762
Fallujah maybe but Haditha? Oh this place of 20k people is major now? Fallujah, the only reason that hasn't fallen is because it's an urban hellhole that they've surrounded.

Also Iran barely did anything in Tikrit. Tikrit was originally lost by the ISF yes, but it was overwhelmingly won back by the ISF as well. Any platitudes Iran was given is just barking from Iraq to try to motivate the US to give more support, Iranian support has been comparatively minimal. They work best as a boogeyman.
>>
>generally people who don't know shit about the middle east, muslims, turks, kurds or anything related to that talking about said things.
>>
>>51856700
I literally rather have Turks occupy Armenian land than Kurds. With Turks it is possible to works something out and take back Western Armenia, with Kurds they will cling on to whatever they have. The only reasons Kurds inhabit land near Armenia is because they were the ones massacring Armenians.
>>
Both are being Tsundere to each other.
>>
>>51858531
>Hated by other Arabs
Aren't we, foreigners in general, hated by Arabs as well?
>>
>>51858929
t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu
>>
>>51854935
If they want their state so much why they keep immigrating turkish majority cities?If kurds establish a nation, none of them would go there.
>>
>>51854935
If you are even the slightest armenian supporter, you should oppose kurdish independence. They will tear every last remnant of old armenia apart and you cant even use the guilt card on them like you did to Turks
>>
>>51859396
>kurd and armenian oppresion olympics
fund it
>>
>>51858532
I'm done talking with you since you're a blatant shill forgetting about Fallujah.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.