[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about poor white people in your cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x375
Tell me about poor white people in your cunt
>>
File: Niggermap.png (1 MB, 4506x2736) Image search: [Google]
Niggermap.png
1 MB, 4506x2736
>>51854525
States with cities containing huge numbers of niggers
>>
>>51854600
You forgot Boston.
>>
NEET neckbeards and/or drug abusers, nothing special
>>
Mostly eternal students and other freelords who whine about not having the money for both beer and weed.
>>
>>51854600
Where in California are there lots of niggers?
Their black population has been decreasing for years because of Mexicans and low birth rates.
It's only 7% black given the national average is 12%
>>
We call them folk people. They live in the inner cities and do manual labour / live on welfare. They tend to be quite friendly, honest and very direct. They tend to talk heavily in dialects and are usually considered the true inhabitants of that respective city.
>>
>>51854633
and the state of Illinois too

it's because i look this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations_in_2000
>>
>>51854714
Los Angeles county, San Francisco, Oakland
>>
>>51854778
The trend among a lot of the states in the Midwest and New England is that their one main city is like 40% black while the rest of it is lilly white.

>>51854834
>LA
>San Fran
>lots of niggers
Might as well put the rest of the country on there.
And Oakland's nig nog population has gone from 40% to 30% over the last decade.
>>
>>51854969
Yes but the negroes neighborhood of LA and San Francisco were pretty annoying ( even if they are now invaved by beaners )
>>
>>51854969
But i agree ! most of coons are in the old south states, outside most of times they are hugely concentrated in the inner-city of one or two big cities

here another list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.